Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2013 Summer Reading Challenge begin!

<< < (39/44) > >>

Alexsgirl_ritz:
Readers survey

Story: The Other Side of Nick Carter

Person reading it: Usako/Mamogirl

1) When you found out this person was reading your story what were your initial thoughts? That I hope she'll like it.

2) Did your reader leave you an adequate amount of feedback and was it helpful to you? Yes, and I really appreciate her honesty. she pointed out some things that I was not aware of.

3) Did you find yourself going back to read your story as a result of the feedback? Sometimes. I remember all the ghosts' stories but I don't remember how it was written. Like, when she said something was not clear, I read a few chapters related to that.

4) Do you have any questions for the person reading your story? None. I just want to thank her for her good reviews and feedbacks on the surveys. I appreciate the time she spent reading a Nick Centered story.

5) Overall did you find the experience a good one or a bad one? A good one. I definitely look forward to the next year's reading challenge and hopefully, TOSONC is finished and I started a new story.

kevmylove:
Okay!! Got some reading done today. Wow that sounds like a lot but I'm so hooked that I doubt it will take me that long to finish.  ;D

Carter-Orange:
Thanks for the lovely reviews Ritz, and now that I look back at that story, I see that I did kind of end it suddenly.  I have no idea why I did that, and I see that I should've given it a better ending than I did.  Who knows what was going on in my head when I wrote it lol.  But despite it's disappointing end, I'm glad you still enjoyed it.

mare:
What is the name that Ritz hates so much? And WHY do you hate that name, Ritz? lol

Carter-Orange:
Readers survey (To be completed once the person reading your story is finished)

Story: When We Collide

Person reading it: Ritz

1) When you found out this person was reading your story what were your initial thoughts? I just hoped she'd like it.

2) Did your reader leave you an adequate amount of feedback and was it helpful to you? Yes, Ritz was very good with feedback and I enjoyed reading her comments, even though I had to read the story back as I couldn't remember what I'd written :)

3) Did you find yourself going back to read your story as a result of the feedback? Yes, there was a lot I couldn't remember about this one, even the name of the main character!  

4) Do you have any questions for the person reading your story? None that I can think of.

5) Overall did you find the experience a good one or a bad one? The experience was great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version