Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2013 Summer Reading Challenge begin!

<< < (40/44) > >>

Carter-Orange:

--- Quote from: mare on July 29, 2013, 10:19:04 AM ---What is the name that Ritz hates so much? And WHY do you hate that name, Ritz? lol

--- End quote ---

The name was Rowena, which I couldn't even remember until I read the story.

mare:
That is a unique name. Why do you hate that name, Ritz? LOL

Alexsgirl_ritz:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on July 29, 2013, 10:17:46 AM ---Thanks for the lovely reviews Ritz, and now that I look back at that story, I see that I did kind of end it suddenly.  I have no idea why I did that, and I see that I should've given it a better ending than I did.  Who knows what was going on in my head when I wrote it lol.  But despite it's disappointing end, I'm glad you still enjoyed it.

--- End quote ---

It's not disappointing, Steph. I just wish there were few chapters squeezed in before chapter 20 and epilogue. But the ending was great, kind of realistic because they were not married. Lol

Alexsgirl_ritz:
Mare, that name is not unique here in the Philippines. Lol. Well, just someone who tried to ruin my marriage. After my experience with her, I will not let her end up with Nick Carter. Fiction or not. Lol

mare:

--- Quote from: Alexsgirl_ritz on July 29, 2013, 01:45:28 PM ---Mare, that name is not unique here in the Philippines. Lol. Well, just someone who tried to ruin my marriage. After my experience with her, I will not let her end up with Nick Carter. Fiction or not. Lol

--- End quote ---

AH, I see. Well makes sense then!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version