Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2013 Summer Reading Challenge begin!

<< < (41/44) > >>

Carter-Orange:
I can understand why you hate the name Ritz!

Alexsgirl_ritz:
Thank you, girls. Lol

kevmylove:
Halfway There Survey

Name of story: Falling In Love Again by Emily_Michele

1) Are you finding it easy to follow plot wise? Yes

2) So far who is your favorite character and why? I think Annie and Nick. She isn't the usual Mary Sue and she seems like a strong woman even though so much has happened to her. Nick is a nice guy without having to be a big douchebag first.

3) Are you getting a sense of how it will end and if so, any guesses? (Sometimes authors get a kick out of seeing what a reader thinks will happen and how predictable they may or may not be) I have the slightest idea how this story might end. Although Annie is so stubborn that she could end up starting a new life with Drew and NO Nick lol.

4) Do you feel like the summary the author gave accurately describes the story you are reading? Would there be anything you would include or omit? I think it fits just fine.

5) Has there been any big surprises/plot twists or just overall observations? Yes there have been a few twists and surprises in this story. For instance the story of how Drew was conceived...tw isted.

These are the harder questions, but don't be afraid to answer them. Remember we all signed on to this knowing and expecting to get and give constructive criticism.

6) If this wasn't a challenge story and you didn't have to continue reading, would you have stopped already? If so please explain why. No, I wouldn't stop reading. But I will be honest and say that I probably wouldn't have started reading either because, one it's a Brian story and two it's past 30 chapters.

7) Has there been any glaring errors that have stuck out? (I'm not talking about the occasional missed period, typo or spelling/grammar errors but huge mistakes that need to be pointed out that the author might not be aware of) No, not at all.

8) Do you have any questions for the author in regard to the storyline, characters or plot? Did you outline this story before writing it? Did you know you were going to make Leighanne a likable character from the begining?

emilo:
I wrote Leighanne exactly the way I intended in the beginning.  At first, there's a little bit of speculation that maybe she's going to be pretty difficult, but surprise! She's actually kind of awesome.  You'll see how all of that plays out later on! Thanks, Erika! I'm really enjoying this.

mare:
Happy Saturday everyone!

Just doing a quick check in! Pretty much everyone is finished with the challenge :)

Erika just trucking along!

Steph you still need to complete the reader's survey for When We Collide.

See ya next Saturday!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version