Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: The AC confessional  (Read 46621 times)

usako

Re: The AC confessional
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2013, 11:49:03 AM »

So you really read The Terror Chronicles fairly recently?  Wow LOL.

Recently as like two or three years ago.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2013, 03:01:04 PM »

I confess that I have The Hollow DVD and have downloaded The Pendant, I don't have Kill Speed but have seen how crap it is when it's been on TV lol.

Yes, I'd be up for a night of watching his movies too, although I may be asleep when you are watching :(

I also have the Hollow on DVD... and I have The Pendant on DVD... actually, confession (lol), I have TWO copies of The Pendant on DVD. They're both autographed but I put one of them away for safe keeping and play the other one LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2013, 03:16:11 PM »

Well if they are autographed it's not so bad lol.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2013, 03:35:31 PM »

Did Leighanne autograph those too, to try to get more money? LMAO
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2013, 03:38:40 PM »

No, she wasn't there LOL Lauren was, though. If she had planned better she would have been signing them and charging for it. :P
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2013, 04:09:20 PM »

No, she wasn't there LOL Lauren was, though. If she had planned better she would have been signing them and charging for it. :P

She needs to take lessons from the Permanent Stain! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2013, 05:09:10 PM »

Yeah I hardly use the twitter anymore to   be honest cause I am so busy but it was mostly for fun. I was really bored and thought to myself hey Nick's crotch has a twitter but I like his ass....why not? I didn't expect anything out of the whole thing.

Another confession, I didn't see a BSB show until Black and Blue, and not again until This Is Us. I saw the boys mostly at radio.station feativals until then.

Brian took over Nicls spot as my favorite BSB for about almost two montha after NKOTBSB whem n I met the boys for the first time. Brian hugged me without me asking but last summer he dropped down to my third favorite at Mixtape, he seemed to be not as warm as last time, or maybe it was because a certain well known fan was there, he avoided her like the plague LOL.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2013, 05:48:43 PM »

What's really funny is I have spent the most time with Brian when it comes to meeting them. I went to one of his golf things in TN and spent a significant amount of time talking to him and then he was also at Howie' bowling thing and once again spent a fair share of time talking to him yet he's my least favorite BSB. Go figure!

Kevin was kind of jerkish both times I met him but yet he's my favorite! LOL

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2013, 06:48:20 PM »

Randomly, I've spent the bulk of my BSB one-on-one time with AJ. He's kind of an amazing person and HOLY nice! I've interacted with Nick about the same amount of times but they were actually less memorable because he wasn't as personable and easy to talk to. That could be because I'm more anxious while speaking to him but he always seems to be very 'ok, let's get this done' while AJ was very chatty and seemed genuinely interested in our conversation.
~Maple Jellybean~

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2013, 07:34:25 PM »

Um... I want to meet a Backstreet Boy!  (or five!) :(  I am so cheap when it comes to these meet and greets and such.  Truth is that I actually have a couple of "connections," that might actually help the process along (the Kentucky girl thing has its perks...not that I've seen any of them), but I'd kind of rather keep fantasizing about the "chance meeting."  An old friend of mine acted in a web series with Brian's brother, Harold-- make out scene and everything, and the story goes that he's "going to see what he can do" about maybe helping us meet them at our concert in Cincinnati.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh, and Nick's red sweatpants have their own Twitter account.  I mean, I would know  ;)  (I promise it's not me-- I found it when I was looking for a picture for my story banner...Sorry Mare!  I think every time I mention a banner, I'll follow it with "Sorry Mare!" hehe)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #115 on: July 15, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »

AJ was very warm and easy to talk to as was Howie. He's a riot!

The only BSB I have never met and probably never will is Nick, because now it seems like the only way you can get near them is paying for those stupid VIPS which I refuse to do to talk to someone for five seconds and take a completely un-personal picture. I miss the days when they were really nobody and made themselves more accessible to fans. I mean these were still events we had to pay for (barely compared to now) but they were for charity for one and they lasted all day long where you really got quality time with them. I never once felt like I was being herded anywhere.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #116 on: July 15, 2013, 08:19:10 PM »

Recently as like two or three years ago.

Wow, thanks!  I'm flattered you would continue reading my other stories after reading that hot mess! LOL
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #117 on: July 15, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »

LMAO Mare.  And Permanent Stain?  Is that your new nickname for Leighanne?
~Julie

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #118 on: July 15, 2013, 08:20:43 PM »

I have gotten hugs from only AJ, Brian  Nick. Nick distracted me and I forgot Howie was even there. I am determined to rectify this on the cruise, I still feel bad for ignoring him, although it was Nick's fault, I swear lmao

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #119 on: July 15, 2013, 08:21:32 PM »

Yeah I hardly use the twitter anymore to   be honest cause I am so busy but it was mostly for fun. I was really bored and thought to myself hey Nick's crotch has a twitter but I like his ass....why not? I didn't expect anything out of the whole thing.

I never followed the Nick's crotch one, but I know what you're talking about.  Another confession of mine would be that I've always HATED the whole "Thor" thing.  It creeps me out that fans named Nick's penis and talk about it like that.
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18