Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

new anonymous challenge maybe... lol

<< < (8/25) > >>

Carter:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 14, 2014, 10:10:07 PM ---I'm not good at coming up with the prompts.  I don't know that I'm any good at responding to the prompts either LOL, but since it's summer, I'm willing to try.

--- End quote ---

I always have a harder time in the summer since the kids are home lol. They keep me busy until they are in bed and even then I dont get on the computer until 10pm or later some nights. When they start school back up the 13th of August I will be able to do more things lol.

but i may have something though...since I am sure most of us love music..why not to a story based completely off a song...not necessarily a BSB song but anything from anyone? seems cheesey but its an idea LOL

RokofAges75:
LOL I'm a teacher, so it's completely opposite for me.  Those darn kids! :)

We could maybe use a BSB song as a prompt.  If we could agree on a song that could be taken in a lot of different ways, that would work.  It would be interesting to see how everyone interpreted it according to what they like to write.

Rose:
I haven't done a BSB song challenge in ages. They've got such a huge catalog of songs now too, so that gives us some wiggle room in what to choose from. The tricky part will be narrowing it down.

Carter:
just in my backstreet play list alone i have 245 songs lmao...some are of course solo albums and stuff but its still a lot of songs LOL...let me look through my list of songs...and throw some out there ;)

RokofAges75:
Yeah, we could do a poll like we did with the fairy tales if people want to throw out suggestions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version