Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (76/112) > >>

mare:
I got nothing lol

Rose:
LOL same.

RokofAges75:
You guys are no help at all! LOL

Anyone else been to the site TV Tropes?  I'm not sure how I stumbled onto this site, but it's one of those rabbit hole sites like Wikipedia and YouTube, where clicking on one thing leads to clicking on another, and before you know it, you've wasted an hour.  Anyway, it's a site all about tropes (plot devices, cliches, etc.) in fiction - not just TV, but also movies, literature, etc.  There is even a section devoted to fanfic, as I discovered the other day.

Here is an index of fanfic tropes: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanficTropes  Each of these have a whole article explaining what it is and giving examples.  I spent a lot of time clicking on the ones I was unfamiliar with (which was a lot of them), but once I realized what they were, I could think of examples I'd either read in stories or written in my own.  I thought maybe this could generate some ideas for new questions.

Sakabelle:
TV Tropes is where fic writing productivity goes to die lol

Carter-Orange:
The song which made me become a fan was Everybody back in 1998, wow, twenty years ago!

I'm loving that they are being played on the radio here.  Whenever I go to the outlet shopping centre near where I live, they are always playing BSB and have done for years.  It makes me want to sing along as I'm looking around lol.  Whoever runs that place must be a fan too :)

Lore, so good to see you back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version