Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (77/112) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Sakabelle on August 07, 2018, 09:15:47 PM ---TV Tropes is where fic writing productivity goes to die lol

--- End quote ---

LOL Seriously!

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Carter-Orange on August 09, 2018, 11:01:57 AM ---The song which made me become a fan was Everybody back in 1998, wow, twenty years ago!

I'm loving that they are being played on the radio here.  Whenever I go to the outlet shopping centre near where I live, they are always playing BSB and have done for years.  It makes me want to sing along as I'm looking around lol.  Whoever runs that place must be a fan too :)

Lore, so good to see you back.

--- End quote ---

I've been hearing BSB on the radio more and more lately - not just the new single, but old songs too.  We have a mix radio station that plays a variety of pop and light rock, both new and old, and they play old BSB singles like IWITW and Everybody a lot.  It's always fun to hear them on the radio or in stores!

Rose:
Vegas has DGBMH on regular rotation, it's actually pretty awesome. My friend won the radio contest with the BSB Breakfast. It ended up lame cause the DJ basically took too long interviewing so it was more breakfast and then a M&G with Nick and Howie, but still. It's really neat seeing how Vegas has embraced them given years before when I used to joke that this city was a no-fan-land where tourists basically filled their shows when their tours came here.

FrickingKaos:
I finally finished my romance series this week, I feel super accomplished. Plus I have something else lined up, just haven't had time to get it posted. And I am working on a one shot as well so it's been a pretty productive week writing wise. Anyone else working on anything new?

Sakabelle:
Congrats, Tracy!

I am in a super big writing slump right now, ugh. I have lots of ideas but I haven't written anything really since the spring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version