Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (91/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
I love it!!  It's simple and sweet; I love the sentiment behind it, and I love hearing each of their voices on it.  I'm glad Brian seems to be getting more solos on this album.  They're 3 for 3 on good songs so far, which makes me even more excited to hear the whole album!   I love that they're all so different-sounding from each other too.

Rose:
This album has been diverse as hell so far, I'm getting Unbreakable vibes but like in better quality songs if that makes sense? After watching the clips of the video on Brian's IG I'm annoyed there was a YouTube fail and we can't watch the video LOL.

Nick and Kevin sound SO good on this song.

mare:
Where is everyone hearing this song? I'm just hearing the snippets that they've been posting on Instagram. From that I like what I'm hearing.

Mistral:
I think the song is up on YouTube and I hear it on Itunes. I’m happy to see Brian smile like that!

Rose:

--- Quote from: mare on January 04, 2019, 05:20:21 AM ---Where is everyone hearing this song? I'm just hearing the snippets that they've been posting on Instagram. From that I like what I'm hearing.

--- End quote ---

It's available to buy or stream on Spotify. The YT link finally works and the video is so sweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OTZmyheI9k

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version