Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (92/112) > >>

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 04, 2019, 04:40:42 AM ---This album has been diverse as hell so far, I'm getting Unbreakable vibes but like in better quality songs if that makes sense? After watching the clips of the video on Brian's IG I'm annoyed there was a YouTube fail and we can't watch the video LOL.

Nick and Kevin sound SO good on this song.

--- End quote ---

That does make sense.  Unbreakable was diverse in terms of sound, but I agree about the quality.   Unbreakable had a few duds to begin with, and some of the others haven't aged so well.  These three new songs are all so good, I don't see myself getting tired of them.  I still jam out to DGBMH all the time, and we've had that one since May!

RokofAges75:
OMG, that video is absolutely precious!!!  Perfect concept for that song!  So much love!

mare:
Omg! I loved that video!!! I like the song too. All three have been really catchy.

But ugh Rose, I cringe every time you mention Unbreakable. Just...no lol

Rose:
LOL I just mean by how varied it is. I like Unbreakable but it definitely has a few duds and others haven't aged well.

RokofAges75:
In terms of sound, I think DNA's going to be more similar to IAWLT, which is a good thing.  IAWLT has held up much better for me than either Unbreakable or TIU.  Even though it's the most recently released album, it's over 5 years old by now, and I'm still not tired of listening to it.  Based on what we've heard so far, I think DNA's going to be just as good, if not better.

It just goes to show how important Kevin coming back was for the group, not just in terms of their sound, but the style and quality of music.  I still say Kevin would not have allowed some of the crap they put on TIU LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version