Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (105/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
Same!  I will always love Sphynkter!

I remember being really excited for the Straight Through My Heart video when we found out the concept involved vampires, but I was a little disappointed by the end result.  Not enough vampire action for me.  It's still a decent video, though; I like the dancing and the shots of the boys with fangs.

Rose:
My favorite to this day is Larger Than Life. The Call is a close second, followed by As Long As You Love Me, and then Everybody. I really like Chances though, out of their recent videos. Straight Through My Heart was such a disappointment lol.

FrickingKaos:
My favorite video is Larger Than Life. It's very futuristic and Sci fi is one of my favorites, but Just Want You To Know is a close second cause I love 80s hair bands.

RokofAges75:
How about least favorite video?  Mine has to be Helpless When She Smiles.  The imagery in the lyrics of that song are so strong, they could have done SUCH a cool video.  I was expecting to see hurricanes and reckless rides in the pouring rain, and instead, they stood in a field.  In black and white.  SO disappointing.  I've literally only watched that video once all the way through, and that says it all.

smh1105:
Yea, that video wasn't that great. Didn't do the song any justice. For me I feel like Drowning(dry version), More Than That, Incomplete are just too similar. They seem to lack depth, at least to me. Sure they can seem aesthetically pleasing for a boyband ballad, but I just feel they could have done better.  (on a side note, I feel like Howie was going through weird hair length phases in each of those videos lol)

I think what they did for the Incomplete video would have worked better for HWSS from what you said. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version