Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (106/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
I agree!  The Drowning video was disappointing too.  I like the wet version better, even though the side effects were super cheesy.  At least it went with the song!  I didn't mind More Than That as much because they hadn't done so many scenery videos at that time.  I actually really like the Incomplete video; at least it had an actual concept, with each of the guys representing a different element.  That one had some cool imagery.  I love Kevin playing the piano in the snow, Brian drowning in the ocean, angsty Nick setting fire to a gas station, Howie doing laundry, etc. LOL.  Something like that definitely could have worked for HWSS.  They just need some wind and rain, not just a pretty meadow.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: smh1105 on February 02, 2019, 09:48:24 AM ---(on a side note, I feel like Howie was going through weird hair length phases in each of those videos lol)

--- End quote ---

LMAO you're so right about this!  Howie has had a lot of weird hair phases.  I like how his hair is now.  Howie has gotten a lot more attractive over the years!

Rose:
Helpless When She Smiles

I think I've watched that video twice LOL.

FrickingKaos:
Come to think of it I have never watched the video for Helpless When She Smiles lmao

RokofAges75:
Well, watch it on YouTube and report back to us! LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version