Fic Talk > General Discussion

Even newer questions to ponder

<< < (14/112) > >>

RokofAges75:
LOL!  Oh Mare.  I still think of you when I hear Brian's verse of One Phone Call (the "I got to hold your... head on my shoulder" part) and picture him walking around carrying a decapitated head on his shoulder.  Thanks for that! :P

mare:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 06, 2017, 05:04:09 PM ---LOL!  Oh Mare.  I still think of you when I hear Brian's verse of One Phone Call (the "I got to hold your... head on my shoulder" part) and picture him walking around carrying a decapitated head on his shoulder.  Thanks for that! :P

--- End quote ---

He he

RokofAges75:
LOL I first read that as "I love my crazy Brian."  I love your crazy brain too - AND Crazy Brian!  I really think we need a story about Crazy Brian going around chopping people's heads off.

Sakabelle:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on July 06, 2017, 04:22:09 PM ---LOL!  What's the one good song?  Most of you would probably go with Undone, but my favorite is This Is Us.  I still love Straight Through My Heart too, but some of the others that were favorites at the time - If I Knew Then, Masquerade - I'm not as into anymore.  That is my least favorite album of theirs in general, though.

--- End quote ---

Haha the one good song is Bigger! This Is Us isn't terrible either, though. I don't get the love for Undone. Their vocals are nice on it, but it's just blah for me.

As for Black & Blue, I tend to agree. There are just too many throw away songs on it, particularly with the ballads. Oh, also I forgot about that Shining Star song, lol. That sounds like it could've been an Nsync song... Nick wrote it, didn't he? I'm glad his songwriting skills have improved since then.

One Phone Call is really good in that cheesy boyband way. It's one of my favourites off of IAWLT. I had the Nick answering machine bridge part as my ringtone for a long time LOL.

RokofAges75:
Ah, Bigger!  I'm not a huge fan of Bigger... I don't know why because it's a catchy song; it's just not my favorite.  I feel the same way about Undone.  It's a decent song, and it was fun to see them sing it again in Vegas, but it's not my favorite either.

I HATE Shining Star... although I will say, that one was better in concert (going way back to the B&B tour) than it is on the album.  Nick and Howie wrote that one, and I think they are the two best songwriters in the group, but that was a fail. LOL

I still have One Phone Call as a ringtone for when my BSB friends call!  I love that Nick answering machine part LOL.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version