Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (81/150) > >>

nicksgal:
At this point? Yeah probably. So maybe he does wink after all. Meanwhile Kevin's like "There's the door, everyone just get off the bus in a calm and orderly manner."

That's the funniest thing I've written all day, I'm still laughing about it.

FrickingKaos:
It's for If I Knew Then, actually the current chapter I'm writing right now.

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 10, 2021, 03:40:07 PM ---Is it a fantastic idea for a new story or something in If I Knew Then? We were NSYNC twins yesterday, apparently, haha.

--- End quote ---

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on January 10, 2021, 06:56:26 PM ---It's for If I Knew Then, actually the current chapter I'm writing right now.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 10, 2021, 05:24:33 PM ---Thanks NSYNC! Never thought I would say that...

--- End quote ---

You've got this! Keep writing! Sorry that response got lost in the shuffle of the writing thread.

nicksgal:
Ooh, here's another music question for everyone because I'm jamming out to "Great Divide" right now. I forgot how many PBox vibes it used to give me. Do songs ever remind you of your stories?

RokofAges75:
Here's some questions from the first question archive post that I thought were funny, relevant, or worth revisiting.  Answer any or all!  You should be able to plug these into the search with quotes around them to look up the original thread they're from and find your original answer if you think you answered it before and want to compare.

18. Remember when people would write dialogue in Ebonics because that is how nick was speaking most of the time?

20. Do you think there is any subject matter that should be off limits when it comes to writing a story? Is there anything you would never write about?

32. Is there a storyline that you want to see covered that no one has really touched on?

86. How far do you take your hatred of someone when it comes to fan fiction? (ie: Leighanne or even a BSB fan).

92. Now I'm curious about the most random thing ever. What font do you guys write in? LOL

128. Have you ever considered writing a story or a sequel to one of your existing stories and then decided against it and were later glad you decided not to write it?  Share the most ridiculous idea you came up with, but never wrote!

130. Give us a random fact about something you've written that we might find surprising.

162. What is the biggest motivator for you to write?  And on the other end of things what is the thing that makes your motivation go bye bye?

185. What are some of the stories you've written because they were something you would want to read?

186. Have you ever actually gone back and read those stories, and if so, do you think you enjoyed them as much as you would have if you hadn't been the one who wrote them?

187. Are there any stories you've written that you don't think you would read if someone else had written them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version