Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread

<< < (144/150) > >>

nicksgal:
I like to look at my little hits counters during my breaks and, oddly, Beta Sigma Beta has been going up. I feel bad if it's actually people reading and not spam bots, because it will never get updated. I wish there was a way to tell them that. I feel like me coming back and actually updating something has given people false hope for other stories.

nicksgal:
Only twenty pages left to edit and I've only been at it for about an hour. I wonder if I should be worried or excited that it's going relatively quickly.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 24, 2021, 12:43:19 PM ---I like to look at my little hits counters during my breaks and, oddly, Beta Sigma Beta has been going up. I feel bad if it's actually people reading and not spam bots, because it will never get updated. I wish there was a way to tell them that. I feel like me coming back and actually updating something has given people false hope for other stories.

--- End quote ---

Hehe, I love the name of that story.  Beta Sigma Beta... perfect name for a fictional BSB frat!  You could always add an author's note just letting any future readers know not to expect an update on it.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on January 24, 2021, 02:19:35 PM ---Only twenty pages left to edit and I've only been at it for about an hour. I wonder if I should be worried or excited that it's going relatively quickly.

--- End quote ---

Good for you!  You're getting so close!

RokofAges75:
I finished reading Bethlehem, worked on my outline for Fallen Angel (the Brian idea) and made a banner, which is how you know I'm serious about it LOL.  Maybe next weekend I'll actually try to start writing something for it.  I got a couple comments from enthusiastic Brian girls after I mentioned it in my site update yesterday, so at least someone is interested in reading it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version