Fic Talk > General Discussion

The Writing Thread: Orlando Passaggio (aka The Writing Thread 3)

<< < (55/149) > >>

FrickingKaos:
Hey. I know it's been a while since I posted in here
Just saying hello. I took a break from writing for a little bit but I think I'm getting back into things.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on April 07, 2021, 12:52:30 AM ---They just flow together too nicely not to and emo Broken Nick seems predisposed to cry in the shower anyway.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely LOL.

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on April 07, 2021, 03:10:31 PM ---Hey. I know it's been a while since I posted in here
Just saying hello. I took a break from writing for a little bit but I think I'm getting back into things.

--- End quote ---

Welcome back!  Glad to see you writing again.

RokofAges75:
I was browsing Reddit, and someone on the Fanfiction subreddit posted the question, "Does anyone else have certain words that make you oddly uncomfortable when reading a fic?"  It's a good question, and feel free to answer it here, but I laughed at the second post in the thread, which is about the word "orbs" LOL.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FanFiction/comments/mm87vo/does_anyone_else_have_certain_words_that_make_you/

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on April 07, 2021, 03:10:31 PM ---Hey. I know it's been a while since I posted in here

--- End quote ---

Welcome back! I hope work has been going a bit better for you. Glad you're writing again. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version