Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the Month for October 2007 - Hawk and a Handsaw by Julilly

<< < (11/25) > >>

julilly:

--- Quote from: mare on October 09, 2007, 07:46:58 PM ---What a great idea! lol you is a genius! :)

--- End quote ---

Yes, yes I am a genius. Glad you noticed.  8)

Ok, enough of my jackassery... I have news for you. So I had been thinking about my deadline for chapter 14, and what I was going to do with it then I decided that since I have the flu I would rather be asleep so I went to bed lol Yeah, good story eh? There's more. So I went to bed at like 10, then at 12 I wake up because I had a stroke of brilliance and had thought of a really funny line for a scene in chapter 14, rather than hope I remember it I decided to write it down and grabbed my notebook. Well, here I am at 12:45 with the entire chapter written on paper lol As soon as I wrote one thing it all just started pouring out of me and before I knew it the whole chapter was done! So, if I have time tomorrow I will type it up, edit it, and will so definitely meet my deadline.

honey:
 :o wow! maybe Mare should start crackin the whip over all our heads! lol. That kind of inspiration doesn't come easy.

mare:
WOW!! That's excellent!! You get two gold stars for that one! and I wil gladly give everyone deadlines if that will help! lol

julilly:
So when's my next due date? lol

mare:
LOL how many more chapters do you have to go?

The answer to that will let me figure out how much time I can give you between dates but let's say for now your next chapter is still due by the 15th. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version