Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 68258 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website

lol It just happened. He's gone now.

Besides, you've played with Howie in real life. You don't need to play with him on a forum lol

What are you talking about? I need to play with him all the time. I need to play with all of them. In fact, where's Nick? He comes to play sometimes... I asked him to sing me a song and he still hasn't done it.  :(
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Ahh, okay cool! Thanks for the response, Mare!

So...what do you think the most dramatic part of your story was? Was it Paris and Nick? Was it Nick throwing a pizza at the wall? Was it Nick falling out the window?

Howie: *ahem* See what I mean about it all being about Nick, Nick, freaking NICK?!

I think the most dramatic point in the story was when Howie has a fight with his sister.

:P to you Howie!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

Kelly, you should send a message to his nickcarter account on the forum and ask him. Let's see if he responds. I really think it's the real Nick
Sarah

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website

Yes it is lol and we love you for that!

LOL you're the Oprah, with all the questions...  And I'm like the Dr. Phill to your Oprah, with all my two cents and analyzing...   (except you and I are way cooler than Oprah and Dr. Phill... Dr. Phill is kind of a douche.)
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I would like Nick to sing me a song too please.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

lol Mare. It's ok. Howie's gone now. We chased him away :P

Then send Nick a message lol
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LOL you're the Oprah, with all the questions...  And I'm like the Dr. Phill to your Oprah, with all my two cents and analyzing...   (except you and I are way cooler than Oprah and Dr. Phill... Dr. Phill is kind of a douche.)

LOL I agree with all of that!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

ooh okay well since Howie is gone, I can answer that last question truthfully then lol just didn't want to hurt Howie's feelings.

The most dramatic parts to me were the ones that has Nick feeling distanced from Brian and seeing AJ taking his place because deep down inside, I have a feeling that really bothers him. :( I know it would bother me lol

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

I think those Nick/Brian moments were hard to read for me as well. I kept wanting to shake Brian and yell at him to go hang out with Nick or apologize to him or SOMETHING. But noooo. I'd have to agree with you, and I think you did a really great job portraying that
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

thanks. It was hard to write those because I found myself getting mad at him. Just like whenever I saw damn blurry Brian on HOC I wanted to smack him. That'll be coming up in the new one! lol

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

Oh my gosh! Blurry Brian pissed me off so much! There have been way too many times in the past couple years that I've wanted to smack Brian, and that's definitely near the top of the list.
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LOL same here! I am still  waiting for someone to ask him about that!

starbeamz

• Chief of Disorder

I can't wait to see how you address that in your new story. Hurry up and write! lol
Sarah

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I don't know how I will yet lol I have to do some major Nick and Brian channeling lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

*joins the Brian smackfest* I don't know why he bothered to blur himself anyway. Everyone who bothered to watch knew who it was, and it's not like the people he was trying to "protect his image for" were watching anyway.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25