Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Honey's New Update Thread...  (Read 6046 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Honey's New Update Thread...
« on: January 17, 2009, 02:04:15 AM »

Hey there! The other one was getting absurdly long, so I'm starting a new one.

These are the In Progress Stories I currently have on AC.

Fan Friction
After a deranged fan decides to drop the fiction from fan fiction, Nick Carter is forced into an institution until he can recover form the horrific events. But when he finally makes his way back to the spotlight, his fans start dying. All fingers automatically point to Nick, but there is something about all these murders that just doesn't add up. Something mysterious. Not to mention, they all sound eerily familiar.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > Supernatural
Characters: AJ, Brian, Dean, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Sam
Genres: Horror, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Death, Graphic Violence
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Table of Contents
Completed: No

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8964&warning=4

Genesis
Summary: After a startling discovery, Space Shuttle Captain Kevin Richardson and his co-pilot Lieutenant Brian Littrell have just been assigned to make the first human trip to Mars.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Other
Genres: Action, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Science Fiction
Warnings: Violence
Chapters: 3 Table of Contents

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9387

Love Potion Number 9
Pop-music's hottest prince and Suburban America's most average girl unknowingly fall victim to a powerful love potion. Nine days later he wake's up in Tahiti completely in love with his new wife, while she wakes up next to him with no memory of any of it.
Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: None
Chapters: 6 Table of Contents

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9310

The Day I Fall
Nick's life is falling apart and he feels powerless to stop it. He's haunted by a past relationship, he's on the outs with his best friend, and most of all he doesn't have the heart to keep singing but he's too afraid tell the guys he wants to quit. When Rachel strolls into his life, she makes him believe he has the strength to stand up for himself, but he soon learns that love isn't always the answer you're looking for. Sometimes you have to find it within yourself.
Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Chapters: 12 Table of Contents

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9005
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
Re: Honey's New Update Thread...
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 02:05:46 AM »

4 doesn't sound so bad, right? I could work on four... hopefully finish one or two this year... maybe... right?

Anyway, I updated Fan Friction last week and forgot to say so here, and I also just put up chapter 3 of Genesis.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 05:52:55 PM »

Genesis chapter 4 is up. (And I'm not referring to the bible.)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 08:08:14 PM »

Wow, January 30th. I really do suck. I updated Genesis today. And right now I'm working on Fan Friction! I'm hoping to force myself to finish the chapter tonight. I'm more than half way done with it...

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 01:30:48 PM »

I just started reading your Cinderella one today, I'm absolutely loving it :)  Got to catch up on Genesis too.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 05:03:19 PM »

lol there's not much to catch up on. I do want to keep going with Genesis and Fan Friction... And I get like a paragraph done here and there but it's seriously slow going. I don't know why my inspiration well is just so dry this year. But My life has been pretty crazy since the beginning of the year...  I'm hoping once I move and after we buy a house and get settled into it and school starts again, I can get some serious work done. With both kiddies gone for a couple hours and a nice neat bright office... Plus it will be too freaking hot to venture outside anywhere. I'll be forced to stay inside and write. *sniff* I won't be quite so distracted by the beach...

But yay for you reading Cinderella! That's still one of my faves of mine!

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 05:05:33 PM »

lol there's not much to catch up on. I do want to keep going with Genesis and Fan Friction... And I get like a paragraph done here and there but it's seriously slow going. I don't know why my inspiration well is just so dry this year. But My life has been pretty crazy since the beginning of the year...  I'm hoping once I move and after we buy a house and get settled into it and school starts again, I can get some serious work done. With both kiddies gone for a couple hours and a nice neat bright office... Plus it will be too freaking hot to venture outside anywhere. I'll be forced to stay inside and write. *sniff* I won't be quite so distracted by the beach...

But yay for you reading Cinderella! That's still one of my faves of mine!

awww you have my sympathies. I love California, and the beach, and I still miss it. Even though I've lived in Vegas for what feels like forever now. And yeah your temps will hit like 110/115/125. You'll definitely wanna stay inside and write.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 05:08:57 PM »

lol yeah, I'm getting as much beach time in as I can before I have to leave. I was there for like five and a half hours on Monday. It was just too beautiful for words. I was going to go back today, but we ended up going hiking off Mulholland Drive instead. See, I get way too distracted by nice weather. Then I get no writing done... But yeah, I'm not looking forward to an Arizona summer. I've only ever experienced it like a week at a time. Who knows, maybe I'll get a while novel written this summer while I'm stuck indoors.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »

lol yeah, I'm getting as much beach time in as I can before I have to leave. I was there for like five and a half hours on Monday. It was just too beautiful for words. I was going to go back today, but we ended up going hiking off Mulholland Drive instead. See, I get way too distracted by nice weather. Then I get no writing done... But yeah, I'm not looking forward to an Arizona summer. I've only ever experienced it like a week at a time. Who knows, maybe I'll get a while novel written this summer while I'm stuck indoors.

Vegas summers have been no better. Bleh lol. Maybe it'll force you to finish Fan Friction  ;D

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 05:15:06 PM »

Maybe i should force myself to do that right now... Since I'm sitting here at the moment with nothing to do.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 05:20:47 PM »

Yes, don't make me fly to California and stabbity stab you.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »

aww, well you could fly to Cali and come play with me...  ;D

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 05:23:07 PM »

how far is Vegas to Phoenix?

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 05:24:21 PM »

how far is Vegas to Phoenix?

Not that far, I don't think. I want to say the flight time is about the same, but I'm not a 100% sure on that.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2009, 01:35:51 AM »

I bet it's lovely where you live, no wonder you want to be outside at the beach instead of stuck indoors.  Sounds lovely.
Pages: [1] 2