Fic Talk > Updates

Rose's Update-palooza

<< < (69/79) > >>

mare:
aww! That's a great picture as well!

Loving all the squishy moments between all the boys! Except AJ, nobody seems to be getting squishy with him. I bet it's the beard and whatever might be living inside of that thing! LOL

RokofAges75:
I love your new avy, Rose, and I love your new chapter, too!  Like Mare said, you did a good job touching on a lot of issues, but I especially enjoyed your take on the vocal issues and the conversation between Nick and Brian at the end.  I would feel bad if I were Nick too, but he said what needed to be said, and I'm glad Brian understood.  Good to see you writing again!

Rose:

--- Quote from: mare on August 18, 2013, 05:20:23 PM ---aww! That's a great picture as well!

Loving all the squishy moments between all the boys! Except AJ, nobody seems to be getting squishy with him. I bet it's the beard and whatever might be living inside of that thing! LOL

--- End quote ---

LOL AJ's chapter is actually next. You will have some squishy AJ then.

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on August 18, 2013, 07:41:36 PM ---I love your new avy, Rose, and I love your new chapter, too!  Like Mare said, you did a good job touching on a lot of issues, but I especially enjoyed your take on the vocal issues and the conversation between Nick and Brian at the end.  I would feel bad if I were Nick too, but he said what needed to be said, and I'm glad Brian understood.  Good to see you writing again!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! I knew going in this fic that I couldn't just ignore the vocal issues. I wish I knew what really went on behind the scenes since you can tell something happened. It's just shown in how they handle performances. It's good to be back. :)

usako:
First, I love your new avy!

Second, I loved the chapter! I loved the interactions between the guys. Though I'm not a Nick's girl, I love when he shows some signs of maturity. lol So it made sense that he was the one pointing out the big elephant in the room and, at the same time, felt guilty about it. The level of angst in that situation was so good and my heart melt at the end, at that picture of Brian with an arm around Nick's shoulder. *my babies  :'(*

Great chapter!

Rose:
Thanks! All these videos are giving me a lot of Frick and Frack joy lol.

I'm glad that since you're not a Nick girl you still enjoyed a Nick chapter. That's an accomplishment! He's grown a lot in recent years I feel so I try to make sure I show it while keeping true to Nick lol. I love me some angst and honestly I couldn't see Nick saying it without some serious guilt following.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version