[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:


When Alyssa Martinelli decided to accept an exciting college internship in Florida, the last thing she expected was to fall in love. When Nick Carter returned home from a long worldwide tour and a painful breakup, the last thing he wanted was another relationship. When the two of them are introduced by a mutual friend, the sparks begin to fly and for the first time they realize that maybe they've found exactly what they've both needed - in each other.


Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Not Like We Predicted
Chapters: 5
Completed: No
Word count: 20245
Read: 8671
Published: 07/01/11
Updated: 07/15/11
Story Notes:

So, I just wanted to clear up some confusion about this story. I've been itching to get back into writing, but I've been feeling a little rusty, so I decided to go back and begin with some familair characters. In re-reading Under My Skin there is a lot about the story I would like to go back and change being older and wiser now. I started writing UMS like 4 years ago, so obviously a lot has changed. Anyway it's always bothered me, so I decided to attempt a rewrite. My master plan begins with this story which takes place from the very beginning of Nick and Alyssa's relationship and sort of cuts out/clarifies a lot of the unecessary flashbacks in UMS. Step two will be to rewrite UMS. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with A Little Taste of Sin. I will most likely either edit it slightly to reflect some changes or edit it so that it can work as a stand alone story. I have also left up When My World is Crashing in case I ever decide I want to finish it. As of now all of these stories are still listed as being in the Not Like We Predicted series. New readers are welcome to check out the other stories in the series, but please bear in mind that I am rewriting, so things will probably change along the way. Also note that I have changed some character names for various reasons, so please try not to be confused. I hope you enjoy and please remember to leave me your thoughts!

1. Chapter 1- A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (3032 words)

Alyssa arrives in Florida for her internship.

2. Chapter 2- Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make me a Match. by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (4128 words)

Torie convinces Alyssa that she is perfect for her friend Nick.

3. Chapter 3 - Underwhelming Expectations by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (4532 words)

Nick and Alyssa begin chatting online.

4. Chapter 4 - Butterflies by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (4875 words)

Alyssa and Nick meet for the first time.

5. Chapter 5- It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To by Mellz Bellz [ - ] (3678 words)

Alyssa celebrates her birthday.