- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

BSB has a "BSB Thanksgiving" with the group and their families. Brian and all the guys decide to prepare the dishes they promise and to eat them and follows through.

"Nick is the peas done?" Brian asked. As our wives and girlfriends chilled out. Lauren got up, "What did I do?" she asked. Surprised by the cold reaction from the group all of a sudden. "Make our fans fill bad, tease them, and mess Nick up, and become a bad role model to women and celebrities." AJ said as a joke. Well, a half joke insult. She frowned.

"What is his problem?" She asked. No one would talk to her. "Here is the green beans casserole and corn casserole." Nick told Brian.

We all finally sat down to eat. I loved it and Brian began smileing again, knowing we were about to pray and eat it.

After the dishes, we all hung out. I loved my fish, I got to eat. YAY! Loved it!

Brian was happier. "Why are you saving some of the meal?" I asked. "To give to my grandma want to come Thanksgiving day?" Brian asked me. I nodded, "Of chorse, Bri." I told him. "Guys?" He asked. "In." Nick replied first. "I am in too!" Kevin shouted. "I am in 3!4!" AJ shouted. We laughed. Brian felt he knew his place and some of what his grandma was upset about. She felt 'left behind' by his life and his own egocentiricies of his fame, through proud, it was still hurting.