- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian and the guys work in NYC, while Brian and the guys discuss their fans and things they wonder why they want to change certain things. Why they treat some fans better than others. Brian is still depressed.

 November 3rd, 2011.

"What do you expect, AJ?" Nick replied. "Think about it. Look at how handsome we are. We are supposed to be with models, not normal people. No matter how sick they are of the ruling classes dictating whom celebrities date." Nick debated passionately, as his P.A. helped him put on his expensive blue shirt.

"I just think it's wrong. What if your friends with us or someone like us, take Britney Spears for example, she had boyfriends from her hometown, been friends with her since she was a child. Since before she had her singing career, dancers, managers, and so forth. But it's ok for you to date a prostitute your fans don't trust at all, not even your 2 longest fans from Ohio. Who go back with the group 18 years." AJ exclaimed. "I love her." Nick argued back. "Really, then take that one hot baking girl on a date and stop treating her like dirt, than she might go away." Alex replied sarcastically.

"Why are we trying to be editiors for "GQ" or "Cosmo" and please the press like that anyways?" Brian asked. "Because, I want to impress Donald Trump at a party." Nick replied.

"He is impressed by an ex-prostitute but not a baker, whom does the best photoshop and computer art work on the East coast. Man, he lowered his standards too low there. So your taking her to the place, the baker wants to go, but dating her because she reminds you of the baker, and you evaluated them on sex?" I asked.

"The baker was right, your family was wrong. You would have done better in Ohio than L.A. with that tramp." AJ told Nick and all of the other guys. "I agree with AJ." I said.

"What about fans, that make those posters?" I asked. "I like them. Then we know who to not let bring in with posters, and it looks awesome on camera."

I faked being happy, I knew Kaos was making a huge mistake, but his family was too greedy, selfish, and stupid to see it. My grandma was sick, that sweet baker was alone, with no one to date her, because of Lauren being a mega-bitch meanie. Which again, I don't get. She thinks every place is Las Vegas, NV apperantly. When she has everything she was fighting over and cheated by winning, I wish she had never meet Nick. Or had sent that porn photo to his e-mail when he was a teen.

Because that baker and those people in Ohio didn't deserve it, even Sandra didn't deserve all the bad things Lauren had done to the baker and her in the media and to both of their things and realationships as fans, friends, and costumers to "The Backstreet Boys".

I wanted to hug them and talk to them, but Nick would have nothing of it. Threatened to kick me out of the wedding several times, even AJ and Kevin too, for even considering being "fair" to either of them or making management be fair or making the media stop defaming both of them.

I was starting to cry, it made me think of all the times my grandma cooked casseroles and different fruit and sugar pies, and my faovirte chocolate cakes as a kid. Since she couldn't make them often. How she was there for me in my teens before and after joining the Backstreet Boys. I couldn't stop crying.


"Nick can we talk about your future?" I asked.