- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kevin teaches Nick how to cook. Nick ruins a red velet cake.

November 17th, 2011

"Nick, here is the deal, first you measure the milk to the amount on the recipe." I explained. "I am bored." Nick argued. "You love your future wife, you love BSB, you love your family and God." I stated. "Yes Kevin, I do tons upon tons." I told him. "Then you can learn how to cook the stove stuff for thanksgiving and a cake." He explained. "It's easy." I told him. "Like so easy, I mean you can even add red potatos and I know you love them too." I told him with a small smile. "No, I don't cook, MEN don't cook." He yelled.

"Grow up Nick, Howie cooked 18 years ago and your going to learn to cook now as a duty to your family and God and country, and for Brian's sake so he stops crying all the time about his problem." I told him with a sigh. "Fine." He said as he grabbed the wooden spoon and hit my butt with it. "What did Kristen do to you?" He asked.

We made stuffing. "So do we add milk?" Nick asked. "No, not milk." I answered. "Eggs, no, not eggs." I told him. "Dough nuts." He joked. We both laughed a little bit.  "Read, Kaos." I told him. He sighed.

He did ok, till he got to the cake. It was red velet, which is pretty seasonal in this part of the country. In winter time, big time. He put in too many eggs, mixed it with the beaters too much. I tried to help. "Kevin, I got a hold of this one." It splattered, he had it set to 6 and it was beating too fast, it ruined the cake. He cried. "Nick." I told him. Gave him a big hug. "It's ok, I bought 2 more boxes just in case, so we will have enough cakes." He told me. "But your making the last 3 on your own now." I told him.

"3 cakes, I am not a baker or cake decorator." Nick told me. "I know, but you need to focus instead of partying and sex all the time, and stringing good girls along all the time and your ex-girlfriends." I finished. I helped him get cleaned up. "So relax, give your ego and ID a break. And learn how to cook, it is something you could really challenge yourself with and prove to your family you can handle life as well as you say." I told him. Then Kristen came in. Beautiful, her hair lightly waved and pretty and blonde and hot as ever. In a tight skirt and top. "So ready to visit Brian and his family guys and get out of this rented kitchen." She said. "Kevin, why did you and Nick rent a kitchen?" She asked. I forgot I forgot to tell her about it.