- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick dreams about his dream woman. Howie and AJ try to get enough food for Thanksgiving. Brian comes to Kevin for advice.

November 20th, 2011

 "I love you Nick." She whispered into my ear. "I think you fell out of heaven into my life." she cried as we finished doing it. "Make me yours!" She cried infatically. "I need you. I want you." She begged me after we finished and as she made my perfect breakfeast. "I love you Nick." she said. "I don't know what is wrong with you Pancakes, why won't you ever wake up on time." She told me as she walked towards me. Then started pinching me all over and tickleling me. "Then a slap on the face should wake him up." she told a cabinet. As Brian walked in. "Nick WAKE UP!" Brian said crying again. Poor guy. Then ran away from me.

At the grocery store.

"Ok, we've got...." Howie said. "Turkey..., peas, sweet potatos, plain potatos to mash, food for tacos, food for burittos, and nachos for us to share with the guys, Pumpkin pie, green beans, mushroom soap, friend onions, corn muffin mix, cream corn, whole kernal corn, stick butters, instant cookies, pre-made mix cookies, and everything we already got for our wives and girlfriends, and wives last week." Howie said as he finished checking off the list.

"We forgot the whine!" I whined. "You can't have the whine, AJ." He told me. "But I like whine,..." he said like a teenager. "Alex, I love you as a friend, but your family, mom, Rochelle, and fans would do bodily harm to me if I bought you that or if you bought that, so no." Howie told me. "Then what can I have?" I asked. "Coffee and tea." Howie said with a smirk. Then he grabbed some carrots for Brian and some one dollar noddle packs, then some dough nuts and hot chocolate. Then gave the Hot chocolate to me. "And that." He told me. "H.D., why do you keep doing that to me?" I asked.

Grandma's hospital room.

"I won't be able to make it this year." She told me with tears in her eyes. "Will you be here?" She asked. "Yes, of chorse." I told her as I gave her a big hug. "It will be ok." I told her with sadness. "Brian," she said in her thick kentucky accent, "Will we have thanksgiving here?" she asked me. "Yes." I told her. "You promise." She told me. "Turkey and all." she rephrased it. "Yes," I replied after a long pause with saddness. "But tonight, you got to take your medicine that the doctors gave you for the pain." I replied as I watched her take her pills. Then a big hug. "Love you, grandma." I told her. With a quiet hug.

In the waiting room

"Kevin." I stated. "What are we going to do, she expects Thanksgiving and what if we fail and if I fail or the guys fail?" I ask. "Then we can't have it, and Howie messes up and Nick can't cook." I worried. "Dude!" Kevin yelled. "It will be ok, just relax, one problem at a time, we still got 4 days." He told me. "What if she dies because of the cancer and her hypertention and heart issues?" I asked in fear. "It will be ok." He said with a hug. "God will take care of it."