[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:

stories/2114/images/usacolorsfanficflag1cop.jpg

Howie D. and his family are on the NKOTBSB World tour 2012, someone casts a spells on them, it isn't whom they think. His family, friends, and fans, even some he doesn't like at all, come to save the day. Set from Memorial Day to the Monday after the Fourth of July! Read and Enjoy!


Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick, Other
Genres: Fantasy, Historical, Horror, Humor, Romance, Science Fiction, Supernatural, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: Backstreet Boys 's Holidays 2011/2012 Series!
Chapters: 26
Completed: No
Word count: 16365
Read: 37787
Published: 05/30/12
Updated: 07/18/12
Story Notes:

Courtesy of: Scrubs, Backstreet Boys, Howie D., Britney Spears, Charmed, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Beyonce', and Alyassa Milano for pictures featured in Holiday collage.

Courtesy for Lyics in Chapter one from The Backstreet Boys, "Black and Blue" album, the song, "The Call" and "Millennium", "The one".

Lyrics courtesy for "The one" from lyrics700.com. Some of plot, based off some old Buffy/Angel plots but given an updated musical twists of my own, and some unknown NEW characters as well!

1. Chapter 1: On Memorial Day and a normal day! by Dani824 [ - ] (1289 words)

Howie D's life with his family and singing a song he wrote in concert happily. Discussing plans for next years Memorial Day. Song lyrics for "The one" from lyrics700.com co-written by Howie D. on their Millennium album.

2. Chapter 2: Touch Me! by Dani824 [ - ] (470 words)

Howie and his wife enjoy some "Love time" together. Song, "Touch Me" by Katherine Mcphee from "Smash" TV show soundtrack.

3. Chapter 3: Warming Up! by Dani824 [ - ] (1462 words)

Howie and the guys premire a new song on Austraila's top Music show. Rochelle starts acting weird. AJ stays with her. Howie updates the guys.

4. Chapter 4: Is this getting weirder again? by Dani824 [ - ] (322 words)

Howie and the guys start to feel like someone put some spells on them.  Rochelle realizes she is in good health to have the baby.

5. Chapter 5: Who's in charge here? Brian or Kevin, I think...? by Dani824 [ - ] (753 words)

Howie and Jordan are put under a spell by an unknown foul. It makes them paranoid and think their friends and co-workers are against them.

6. Chapter 6: Paranoia has taken over. by Dani824 [ - ] (250 words)

Everyone who has been around Howie in BSB, NKOTB, and his wife are all paranoid now due to the spell, and he is the only one that got cured.

7. Chapter 7: Saving and starting a love-in. by Dani824 [ - ] (340 words)

Howie falls under another spell as he helps BSB breaks the first one.

8. Chapter 8: Lusting after....my.....*kiss* by Dani824 [ - ] (628 words)

Kevin and Kristen make out and realize it isn't their horomones it is something else. Kevin goes to Brian and Howie for decisions on what is best for all the group and company, Howie comes with some bad news.

9. Chapter 9: IT'S THE END!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! IN 2012!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! by Dani824 [ - ] (392 words)

Howie delievers some bad news to AJ. Then listens to his IPod for a few minutes as he prepares to tell the companies involved the bad news.

Song lyric clips featured: Britney Spears, "Till the world ends", Femme Fatale, Niki Manaj, "Starships", Roman Reloaded.

10. Chapter 10: Brian's Father's day! by Dani824 [ - ] (454 words)

Brian celebrates Father's day! 

11. Chapter 11 by Dani824 [ - ] (432 words)

Howie D. and Kevin celebrate Father's day. 

12. Chapter 12: Happy Father's Day! Gone right! :) :) ;) by Dani824 [ - ] (294 words)

Howie celebrates Father's day as an ex-witch/New Christian counters the evil witches' spells with that extra umpff BSB needs to win.

13. Chapter 13: Looking for a diver. by Dani824 [ - ] (301 words)

Brian gets possessed at Howie's BBQ with NKOTBSB and their families. Tries to save someone whom isn't there. Katy Perry helps out to stop him.

14. Chapter 14: Hot and your cold. by Dani824 [ - ] (873 words)

Brian gets saved. Kevin and Brian have a fight. Nick and AJ freak out in the bathroom. Katy Perry saves the day!

15. Chapter 15: Playing forgiving Basketball by Dani824 [ - ] (240 words)

The Backstreet Boys and Aaron play Basketball at Howie's house.

16. Chapter 16:.... Baby, One more time. by Dani824 [ - ] (965 words)

Alex finds out BSB NEEDS Howie to save them. The witch coven strikes back. 

 

Note: Do NOT DO SPELLS AT HOME, THEY NEVER WORK OUT RIGHT. You will Learn how to break it through. This also not meant to be mean to the Backstreet Boys in anyway, just to be fun and a bit educational on metapsychics and sprituallity and cultrue for fans of BSB and NKOTB. 

17. Chapter 17: You belong with one of us, now. by Dani824 [ - ] (476 words)

Brian has the same thing happening to him with results. 

Note: DO NOT USE THE SPELL. For BSB, I love you NO MATTER WHAT, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THE FANFICS. Just be my BFFE friends and my fave group. I love NKOTB as my friends too, their good guys. I don't know so much about the others. 

18. Chapter 18: Paparazzi by Dani824 [ - ] (635 words)

BSB sees the beginning of the spells transforming everyone in the group, mostly, but Howie. The Papparazi and camera people from TMZ and SNA go after them. 

 

Note: Some cussing, situation permitting. Lyrics of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" from absolutelyrics.com.

19. Chapter 19: Because you had a bad day. You had a bad day. by Dani824 [ - ] (371 words)

Jordan Knight is trying to help BSB break the curses, since NKOTB broke their's. Sarah Chalke(aka. "Dr. Reed" from "Scrubs" shows up.) and real Doctor and psychologist Christina Hendorsan show up.

20. Chapter 20 by Dani824 [ - ] (1384 words)

6/25/2012
Howie and NKOTB try to figure out how to help BSB with Sarah Chalke and a doctor. Brian in his spell casted depressed state decides to go to the Taylor Swift concert.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*7pm on Howie's watch, 4pm in real life time for the guys.*
Note: Some cussing, not based off fact, just in fun, enjoy, don't worry good pay-off for our heroes at the end.    

21. Chapter 21: 6/25/2012 A Taylor Swift concert online! by Dani824 [ - ] (567 words)

Brian is seen at the "Taylor Swift Online concert" with Leighanne and Baylee, NKOTB and the rest of BSB, join up in Howie's/BSB's temporary penthouse room. They make a discovery about the spells and how to break them all at once when Brian finally takes the stage to make Taylor Swift's dream come true. 

22. Chapter 22: Nick's gone Chaotic by Dani824 [ - ] (779 words)

Nick's point of view while Brian is at the Taylor Swift concert and the rest of the BSB are watching it and NKOTB leaves the room for dinner.

23. Chapter 23: Taking a break. by Dani824 [ - ] (748 words)

AJ and Howie talk about what happened after Taylor Swift came to the hotel after her concert with Brian. 

24. Chapter 24 by Dani824 [ - ] (707 words)

A Christian Demon Slayer and fan saves BSB and NKOTB yet again with help from fellow fans, demon slayers and fighters, exorcists, Jews and Christians. Turning BSB back to themsleves and ending the tiraid of spells. Howie is chosen to lead the group now. They all decide to work as a team. 

25. Chapter 25: Kevin worries. by Dani824 [ - ] (928 words)

Kevin gets an e-mail that gets him working out and started on a path with his fans again and his friends, BSB too. 

26. Chapter 26 by Dani824 [ - ] (305 words)