- Text Size +
Vader lay Sasha on the bed and began silently treating her wounds. He knew she was upset over the loss to Maul.
“ Speak to me my love.”
“ He’s more powerful than I had anticipated.”
“ She’s changed him, probably made him better.”
“ Still, I’ve been trained by my uncle and he expects the best from those he trains. This will not fall lightly.”
“ He will learn to understand.” Vader said cleaning the last of the wounds.
“ I guess.” Sasha said closing her eyes. Vader took one last look at her before he stood and left the room. Quickly addressing the guards that stood near the door to stay there he turned and headed down the hallway. Maul would pay with his life for the damage he did to Sasha.

“ Is there something wrong?” Jahda asked as Vader returned to the chambers.
“ Is she well?”
“ Nothing some sleep won’t heal Master.” Vader said bowing to the older man.
“ You seek vengeance my apprentice. Take it.” Palpatine said.
“ With pleasure.” Vader said as he turned to the man he now hated. his bright red saber ignited as he looked at Maul.
“ My master says I can destroy you. And with all that you’ve done to Lady Vader. I say that it shall be a slow and painful death.” Vader hissed as he looked at the man before him.
“ Tell me Lord Maul, what has it been like in the death? Do you find some comfort in knowing my first master was who had destroyed you.” Vader said with a laugh. Maul growled loudly and lunged at the younger man. A former Jedi would not best him nor would a child best him. He seemed to let the fight go on for what seemed like hours. By this time Sasha had joined everyone back in the hall. Her standing next to her uncle told Vader she was well rested and ready for another fight. But he himself was starting to tire.
“ Tell me Vader, will you lose in the sight of your lady love?” Maul asked taunting the younger man.
Losing my life will not happen Lord Maul, for you’ve already died once. I can return you to the hole you came from.” Vader growled as he lunged at Maul. A stunned Maul stood as Vader found his mark. It wasn’t a deadly blow but enough of one to end this fight once and for all. With a smile be bowed slightly and moved to his lady’s side. Jahda moved to her Lord’s side to see how much damage was done. Sasha touched the burn on Vader’s arm and then looked towards Jahda.
“ Come with me, we have a medical bay this way.” She said leading the two down the hall.
“ Why help?”
“ Because in the coming war the Emperor will need all those he can get. With the dark side being as strong as it is. The war will be won by the Sith and not by the Jedi,”
“ How can you be so sure?”
“ I’ve foreseen it.” Sasha said stopping outside the door. Jahda looked at her strangely but walked Maul into the small room and turned to say something and Sasha was gone.
“ She disappears faster than you do.”
“ Where do you think she learned it.” Maul said.
“ You were her teacher?”
“ One of many.” Maul said, he didn’t seem thrilled about being Sasha’s master at one point. Jahda wanted to talk about this at a later time, away from those that Maul seemed to dislike. Which seemed at this point as everyone.


Sasha looked at Vader and then looked towards her uncle.
“ We must prepare.”
“ Yes milord.” Sasha said bowing slightly.
“ My niece, you will ready the troops for the first assault.”
“ Yes milord.” She said heading from the room.
“ Lord Vader, take Nathaniel and show him how to prepare for the coming rebels.”
“ Yes master.” Vader said as he too turned and left the room.