- Text Size +
Sasha looked around as she felt the sudden urgency from Vader, something was bothering him. Standing she smoothed the robe she wore and hit a few keys to open the door. She was highly surprised to find two guards standing outside the room.
“ Was there something wrong?” Sasha asked.
“ We were ordered to protect you milady.” One said. Sasha wasn’t sure what was going but she needed to find Vader and now.
“ Where is Lord Vader now?”
“ He was headed to the bridge to speak to the Emperor milady.”
“ Then that’s where I am going.” She said heading down the hall.
“ Milady we were told no one was to enter or leave this room.”
“ Are you telling me what to do?” Sasha asked as lightning seemed to fill the small corridor.
“ No ma’am. I’ll escort you to Lord Vader myself.” He answered. She could hear the fear in his voice as he walked beside her down the long corridor to the bridge.


Vader looked up as the bridge doors opened.
“ Milady I expected you to be meditating for several hours more.” He said walking up to her.
“ I felt that you were in some distress and wanted to make sure you were safe.” She said looking at him. It bothered her that he kept his face hidden from her behind the large black mask. She knew that meant that he was hiding something from her.
“ We are heading towards a rebel base. We’ve been told that a large amount of rebels are hiding there.”
“ And this change in course is why?”
“ We have a war to fight my lady and we shall do it.”
“ That wasn’t why I asked.” Sasha said. Her own anger beginning to show, several of the men had already started to leave the room as the electricity between the two began to come to a boiling point. Jahda and Maul stood in the doorway watching.


“ This couldn’t have worked out better if we had done it ourselves.”
“ This is only the beginning Vader will learn of the plot and try to protect Sasha, but what will he do when he’s fighting and there is no one to protect her.”
“ She will be left alone.”
“ Precisely. Vader will never know what happened and will be to late to save her.”
“ But what of her power? How will be keep the emperor from knowing our plan?” Jahda asked.
“ He’s an old fool that has chosen a new apprentice, He’ll be to caught up in keeping Vader in check to be checking on his beloved niece.” Maul said with an evil smile.
“ Brilliant. I love when you think this way.” Jahda said kissing him deeply. Nathaniel looked at the couple and narrowed his eyes. How would he warn Vader of their plan and yet he himself not get caught. He felt that it really was true that there was no honor among thieves.