- Text Size +
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen: Tiny Dancer

********************************

Alyssa Narrating:

God I cannot believe this schedule! It’s completely insane what the record company is putting these guys through promoting the album. I’ve heard it and I love it. It’s different than what they’ve done before and yet the same too.

I’m so happy for them; they’ve been promoting this all over Europe, the US and basically every other continent that’s populated.

And then Nick did the almost unthinkable. The guys were on MTV London’s version of TRL and I was standing in the audience with Leighanne, Baylee and Kristin. Well the girlfriend question was asked and Nick replied that yes he has a girlfriend and not only that he pointed me out in the audience.

I was blushing so much and just God I was so not expecting that. They asked him a few questions and he said my name, that I’m a teacher and how old I am which astonished a lot of people. It never really occurred to me that it was unusual that I’m 21, have a master’s degree and a job as an associate professor.

All I’ve ever known was to be driven to get my education and my career started while still having fun. From the way Nick acted he was pretty damn proud of me.

Even more so astonishing is how the fans have reacted to me being the ‘girlfriend’. All of the ones that I have met have been really sweet and kind to me. Of course I’m just the same back to them always saying ‘hi’ taking pictures if they ask. The biggest request though is a picture of Nick and I together.

That’s definitely different. Leighanne told me that they’re ready to accept Nick in a serious relationship because he’s ready to be in one. I still don’t quite get it but whatever.

It’s crazy that in the midst of all of this that we even get any alone time to just be together. Poor guy is usually so tired that he just falls into bed at night.

He does however try to save enough energy for me although a lot of times I just let him sleep and then have the best morning sex. Seriously that’s just amazing because you’re half awake and still semi out of it so everything just feels more intense.

It’s insane and I’m loving every second of it.

End Narration.

*******************************

Alyssa walked outside the hotel holding Nick’s hand smiling at the fans gathered outside letting Nick stop for the obligatory autographs and pictures not entirely surprised when the fans asked her for her autograph. “I’m not famous.” She replied as she signed a magazine or scrap of paper that they had.

“You’re famous to us!” One of the girls exclaimed.

Alyssa blushed a little bit, “Thank you.”

“Liss we better go we’re going to be late.” Nick said wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

Alyssa looked up at him, “Ok,” then turned to the fans “Sorry girls, we’ll be back later though.” She stated as she and Nick walked down the street hand in hand down to the restaurant a block away.

After they ordered Alyssa laughed a little bit. “What are you laughing about?”

“Just the fans reaction, like I’m famous too or something.”

He smiled lacing their fingers together, “In their world you are famous, and they all know your name, background, family history, pretty much everything.”

“Yeah I know it’s just surreal I guess.”

He leaned over pulling her into a teasing kiss seeing a flash out of the corner of his eye. “I know it’s crazy but it’s worth it right?”

She smiled, “Of course, come hell or high water I’m your girl.”

He smiled back at her, “I like the way that sounds.”

Two weeks later...

“So we can go home now?” Alyssa asked.

Nick grinned, “Yep the album’s out and we’re going into training for the tour two weeks in LA and then three days in Florida to brush up get everything ready for the tour.”

“Yay I get to sleep in our bed again.” She beamed.

He smiled at her again as he packed his clothing and various other things he’d brought with him. “And get to see Lori and Kellie and possibly Jenna and your brother.”

“And kick them out so we can fool around on the couch and be as loud as we want.” Alyssa reminded him wrapping her arms around his neck smiling deviously.

“Hmm sounds like a plan.” He stated leaning down to kiss her. She broke the kiss smirking at him as she finished up her packing setting her bags near the door. Just as Nick was going to speak again Frank, Nick’s body guard walked in telling them it was time to head out.

At the airport Alyssa reclined against Nick looking out the large windows watching the planes being taxied in and out of the terminal. They sat on the floor Alyssa in between his legs as he played with her fingers and kissed the top of her head. “Those two are in their own little world aren’t they?” Howie asked.

Kevin looked over at the two of them smiling, “Hey I think it’s great he deserves this, with everything he’s gone through. She deserves it too she’s been through worse than him in some respects.”

“It’s sickeningly adorable though.” AJ remarked laughing a little.

“How much you want to bet he’s going to ask her to marry him within six months?" Brian suggested.

Kristin snickered, “He already has the ring.”

“What!?!” Kevin said choking a little bit on his coffee.

Kristin laughed, “Yeah Ali’s dad took him to buy it before he died. Nick showed me and it’s beautiful. However he has no plans of asking her for quite sometime until and I quote it’s the ‘right time’.”

A stunned silence crept over all of them as they thought of the possibility of Nick and Alyssa getting married someday. “What’s up guys?” Alyssa said as she sat down across from them.

“Done with being anti-social?” Kristin asked with a snarky grin.

Alyssa chuckled a bit, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Nick walked back over handing Alyssa a small bowl of fruit a bagel and a water bottle leaving him with a bagel and a coffee. “Thank you.” Alyssa said smiling at him before digging into her breakfast.

“So Ali what are your plans when you get back to LA?” Brian asked completely amused at the sight before him.

Alyssa looked up swatting Nick’s hands away from stealing some of her fruit. “Get some sleep, take a nice long shower, have Kel over for tequila shots, margaritas and movies since Lori is in Scottsdale with Clark and Mom.”

“Sounds fun.” Kristin remarked.

“It is.” Nick added making everyone look at him. “What they’re fun to hang out with.” He said defending himself.

Alyssa grinned a little, “Besides I have a million pictures to download and get printed for the photo albums.”

“You make photo albums?” Leighanne asked.

“Oh yeah my mom got Olivia and I started when we were little helping her out pasting family photos into our albums and we both have made our own now that we’ve moved out.”

“How is your mom doing?” Kevin asked knowing how rough it was losing someone close.

Alyssa sighed, “She’s alright, Clark and Lori have been staying with her to keep her occupied. Everything is just really hard right now for her with Dad not being there and all. She’s being throwing herself into work.”

Later that day...

“Wake up...” Nick said softly nudging Alyssa only to get a groan from her. “Baby, wake up...” Nick said again kissing her shoulder.

Alyssa opened her eyes looking at him, “What is so damn important?”

He smiled at her, “You gotta get up if you don’t your whole sleep schedule will be screwed up. Besides Kel and Lori are on their way over.”

“I thought Lori was with Clark in Scottsdale?” Alyssa grumbled getting out of bed grabbing her hairbrush quickly brushing through her long hair. Nick walked over as she moved her hair over her shoulder to brush through. He leaned down kissing her neck and shoulder. She smiled, “Are you trying to seduce me?”

He smiled a little bit before biting the back of her neck making her shudder and goosebumps rise all over her skin. “Would it be possible to at this point?” He replied staring into her eyes through the mirror.

She turned in his embrace moving to sit on the night table that was located right below the mirror pulling him in between her legs bringing his head down to kiss her only to be interrupted a minute later by the doorbell. “Damn it, go get the door while I change.” Alyssa said getting off of the small table going into her closet in the next room.

Nick rolled his eyes and walked down stairs opening the door seeing Lori, Kellie, Jenna, Olivia and Angela standing there. “Hey girls, come on in.”

They all walked in seeing the luggage on the floor, “Still haven’t unpacked yet I see.” Kellie stated.

Jenna looked over smiling, “I think they had better things to do.”

Nick rolled his eyes, “Yeah like sleeping.” He remarked walking into the kitchen the girls right behind him.

“So how was the promo tour?” Lori asked as they all congregated in the kitchen.

“Busy, barely got a moment to breathe let alone...”

“Get busy?” Olivia suggested with a snarky grin.

He rolled his eyes again, “Good God.”

Alyssa walked down looking suspiciously at the girls surrounding Nick smiling a little bit at the jokes and innuendo they implied. “Hello Ladies...” Alyssa said announcing her presence. All of the girls surrounded her clamoring for her attention. “GIRLS!!! One at a time!”

“How was the trip?” Lori asked.

Alyssa smiled, “It was great, I got a lot of work done, got to see the sights with Leighanne and Kristin.” Alyssa looked over to Nick who was seriously out numbered six to one. “Nick do you want to invite Aaron over since he’s on break?”

Nick smiled; he knew she was trying to make him feel less left out. “Yeah I’ll call him.” He replied going over to the phone watching the girls go out on to the back deck sitting around the large table in the shade that overlooked Venice beach that was just down the hill from the house.

“So, how many hotels did you scar?” Jenna asked laughing a little bit.

Alyssa sighed, “Not as many as I would have liked to. We were both so busy and exhausted that we literally were almost too tired to talk let alone jump each other. But that did change after the first week when we finally had the chance to be alone.”

“And?”

Alyssa laughed a little, “And we got walked in on by Kevin and Alex. Nick went and told them to mind their business and then it was...”

“Was??”

“Amazing, especially since we a slight dry spell for a month.”

“A month?” Jenna asked.

“Unfortunately yeah but we talked about it and solved the problem that had happened.”

That night…

Alyssa sipped on her margarita smiling at Nick from across the deck where he was barbecuing chicken and steaks for dinner. “Alyssa are you sure you want Nick cooking?” Aaron asked.

She giggled a little bit, “He’ll be fine he’s not that bad of a cook when he actually tries.” She replied as Jenna refilled Alyssa’s margarita glass. “Jenna, are you trying to get me drunk?”

Jenna got an innocent look on her face, “Me? Never!”

Alyssa snicker-snorted at her, “Don’t ever try that innocent look again, it just doesn’t work on you.” She shot back.

“Dinner is ready.” Nick announced turning off the grill and bringing over two plates one with chicken and the other steak. Alyssa got up going into the kitchen grabbing the rest of the food from the refrigerator and bringing it out setting it out on the table then taking her seat next to Nick.

A few minutes into dinner Lori looked over at Nick and Alyssa seeing how much they had changed. “Look at you two, you’re all domestic.”

“Domestic?” Nick asked arching an eyebrow.

“Well yeah the cooking, hosting a dinner party, how very domestic.” Lori explained quite amused with her observation.

Alyssa giggled a little at Lori, “I’m not the one who’s engaged to Clark.”

“I know.” Lori replied.

“So when is the wedding?” Kellie asked.

Lori thought a moment, “We were thinking of possibly next spring or something.”

“That’s cool, it will be weird seeing Clark get married.” Alyssa remarked getting up from the table taking the empty plates with her to the kitchen with Nick following close behind with the other plates helping her scrape and stack the dishes into the dishwasher.

Jenna walked in smiling at the sight before her loving how they interacted with each other, “Hey do we want to watch movies or play pool?”

Alyssa and Nick glanced at each other and then back to Jenna, “Pool.” They said in unison, they hadn’t played in such a long time that they certainly weren’t going to pass up the chance.

When they finished they walked into the game room laughing at the music playing over the speakers.

‘Baby, have some trustin', trustin'. When I come in lustin', lustin'. Cause I bring you that comfort. I ain’t only here cause I want ya body. I want your mind too. Interestin’s what I find you. And I'm interested in the long haul. Come on girl (yee-haw). (Come on) I wonder if I take you home. Would you still be in love, baby (in love, baby). I wonder if I take you home. Would you still be in love, baby (in love, baby). No, no, no, no, don’t phunk with my heart’ (**) Don’t phunk with my heart ~ Black Eyed Peas.

The group divided up into teams of four with Nick, Alyssa, Angela and Aaron on one team, and Jenna, Kellie, Lori and Olivia on the other. “How come Alyssa’s team gets to have the guys?” Lori said a little miffed.

Alyssa stuck her tongue out at her, “Because I’m popular.”

“Bitch.” Lori shot back.

“Whore.” Alyssa retorted right before the two of them busted out laughing as Alyssa moved to line up her shot.

Lori began to giggle a little seeing that Aaron was staring at Alyssa’s ass so she walked over and whispered to Nick, “Better watch out little brother is movin’ in on your territory.” Nick looked at Lori then to Aaron and where he was staring and a pang of possessiveness shot through him. He wanted to tell him to back off but he hadn’t quite told Aaron yet that he and Alyssa were even together. Both had been too busy to even talk to each other.

The next morning…

Alyssa wandered into the kitchen opening the fridge not really seeing anything that would curb her hunger so she settled on some juice pulling out the jug and a small glass from the cupboard pouring the beverage then drinking it just as fast. Nick walked in just as she was putting the glass in the sink to be washed later she looked up and smiled at him. “So…” He started.

She walked over to him pulling him into a hug, running her hands up his back to his shoulder blades. He held her away from him so he could look at her before lifting her up and placing her on the counter making her just a little taller than him the counters in the kitchen being the perfect height aligning their hips just so. She smirked at him as he moved to stand between her legs running his hands from her knees to her hips. She leaned over gave him a teasing kiss. She broke it a second later; “Maybe we shouldn’t do this here…” She stated aware that while everyone seemed to still be asleep that they could walk in at any moment.

He knew her apprehension about being caught, “Why, makes it more exciting.” He replied putting his hands at the back of her knees and yanking her body forward so that her hips were right up against him. Alyssa tried to get him to kiss her but instead of kissing her lips he moved to kiss her neck right before sinking his teeth into her skin making her shudder and moan.

“Now that’s just fucking hot.” Jenna said announcing her presence making Alyssa and Nick look over at her.

Alyssa pushed Nick back and moved off of the counter, “See I tried to tell you.”

Nick rolled his eyes and gave a good scowl to Jenna for interrupting. Jenna laughed and she patted him on the shoulder, “Sorry sweetie.”

“Yeah it’s ok I’m going to go take a cold shower.” He said walking out of the kitchen.

“Don’t pull too hard!” Jenna exclaimed making Alyssa crack up.

“Jenna you’re terrible.”

“Yeah and I’ll make breakfast you go play doctor.” Jenna replied before shooing Alyssa out of the kitchen.

Alyssa chuckled under her breath as she walked up the stairs and into their bedroom going to the bathroom hearing the shower running. She quickly undressed and got in the shower hugging him from behind. “Liss what are you doing?”

“Jenna is making breakfast.” She kissed his shoulder moving her hand down the front of him to move over him slowly making him growl at her. He turned around backing her up against the cool tile pinning her hands above her head kissing her roughly then moved down her neck and chest as he moved his hand between her legs giving her the same torture she gave him. A few moments later he lifted her up but stopped right before he entered her. “Why did you stop?” She asked a little breathless.

“Do you want me to continue?” He asked playfully. She shook her head ‘yes’ wanting him to continue. “I don’t think you want me to so…” He said acting like he was going to put her back down.

“No don’t please.” She stated emphatically.

He smirked at her loving the fact that he could make her beg if he wanted to. “No don’t what?”

She locked eyes with him knowing what he wanted, “Don’t stop, please don’t stop.” She begged knowing that giving in would give them both what they wanted.

He smiled at her pulling her into a kiss as he entered her moving with quick deep movements as she dug her fingers into his shoulders. She broke the kiss trying to catch her breath not really caring that their sounds echoed off the tile.

“Alyssa?” Aaron asked walking into her old bedroom a little shocked to see the bed made and everything in it’s place as if she hadn’t slept in there for months.

He heard the shower going and figured he’d walk in knowing that the shower doors didn’t reveal anything below the shoulders. He opened the door a little peering in seeing the back of Nick’s head in the shower hearing the heavy breathing and what sounded like a female voice.

Just then Nick moved his head out of the way making Alyssa’s face visible to Aaron as she kissed Nick’s neck then whispered something in his ear. Aaron closed the door and walked down to the kitchen silently not quite believing what he just witnessed.

“Hey honey what would you like for breakfast?” Jenna asked as all the other girls looked up seeing him there a look of confusion and disappointment.

Lori noticed the expression on his face and walked over to him placing her hands on his shoulders, “Sweetie what’s wrong?” She asked her voice filled with concern.

“Did you know?” He asked flatly.

All of the girls exchanged glances guessing what he might be asking about, “Know about what?” Olivia asked.

“About Ali and Nick.”

“Honey, what did you see?” Kellie asked pretty sure of what he might have seen.

Aaron stood a moment gathering his thoughts, “I went into the bathroom trying to find Ali and I saw him…in the shower with her.”

“Umm, Aaron you should really talk to your brother about this.” Jenna replied.

He looked at all of them noticing similar expressions on their faces. He backed away a little bit, “You all knew didn’t you?”

Olivia moved forward, “Sweetie…”

“Don’t…” Aaron interrupted. “I can’t believe all of you knew and no one told me?”

“It’s not like that, Ali and Nick wanted to tell you, it’s just they didn’t know how to break it to you.”

He shook his head, “They could have told me the truth.” He stated moving out of the kitchen just as Nick and Alyssa were coming down the stairs and brushed right past them without saying a word before walking out the front door.

Alyssa and Nick walked into the kitchen bewildered by Aaron’s behavior. “What was that about?” Nick asked.

“I think you have a lot of explaining to do to him.” Jenna answered back.

Nick and Alyssa looked at each other and then back to the girls. “He saw you two in the shower.” Lori explained. “He’s pretty pissed off.”

Alyssa went and grabbed her wallet and keys and headed for the door. “Where are you going?” Nick asked.

“To talk to him.” She stated bluntly.

Nick grabbed her arm, “I should talk to him, besides you don’t know where he’s going.”

She shot him a defiant eye, “Yes I do he went to a spot where he likes to think about things he showed me one time when we were just hanging out. Also you are the last person he wants to talk to right now.” She softened her expression pulling him into a kiss, “I love you ok. Just please let me talk to him, he’ll listen to me.” Nick nodded letting her go.

Alyssa walked out to her car pulling quickly out of the driveway driving to the spot she knew he would be. When she arrived almost an hour later she spotted his truck and smiled a little bit knowing her suspicions had be right. She walked up the steep hill that over looked the ocean near Malibu stopping once she reached the top. She spotted him quickly and walked over sitting down next to him not saying a word.

He knew she was there, knew she’d come to talk to him but he didn’t feel like talking so he sat there prolonging the silence between them acting as if she wasn’t even there.

After 30 minutes straight of near deafening silence she finally spoke. “I won’t apologize for being with him.”

He looked down a second then back to the scene in front of him, “Not expecting you to.” He stated flatly.

“I will apologize for not telling you though. I am so sorry for that.” Aaron sat there listening to her not talking avoiding looking at her. She touched his shoulder and he pulled away. She looked down a little bit hurt but understood why he did that. “We didn’t know how to tell you. Nick didn’t want to hurt you at all that’s why we were so hesitant.”

“Did you just not trust me?” He asked.

Alyssa sighed, “It’s not that. He didn’t want you think that he’s with me purposely to hurt you. We didn’t really plan on this happening, ok maybe on some level we did but in no way do I ever want to come between you and him.” Alyssa explained.

Aaron looked at her seeing the concern on her face, “Are you in love?”

She looked him square in the eye, “Yes, I love him very much. He’s my everything it’s completely insane but I can’t help it, I tried to stop but I couldn’t.”

He nodded, “I’ve known that he loves you I can see it when he looks at you. I just wish you felt that way about me.” He admitted.

“I’m sorry honey. I feel horrible that you’re hurting. I do love you just not the way you’d like me to.” She said taking his hand.

“I know.”

“I don’t want you to hate yourself though. You can’t help who you fall for no one can.”

“Yeah and it sucks.”

She cracked a small smile, “That’s what I would say everytime Nick had a girlfriend and I’d get really jealous and depressed even if I liked the girl I couldn’t help feeling like she would be taking him away from me on some level.”

“What did you do to get over it?”

“Dated his friends. I wasn’t trying to make him jealous but I showed him that I could have a relationship too and it did make him jealous. And he’d get protective of me if I’d flirt with a guy at a club even if his girlfriend of the moment was with him. I never came between him and his other relationships on purpose, just my way of trying to see what else was out there made him see what it might be like to not have me around so much and he didn’t like it one bit. While all of this was happening I had no clue what was going on but since we’ve been together he’s told me that seeing me with other guys when we were just friends bugged the crap out of him.”

“Are you serious?” He asked.

“As a heart attack. I want you to get out see what else is out there for you before you decide for sure that you’re going to give your heart to someone. I did that and I got him. Just wait when you meet the right girl you’re not even going to remember what you felt about me.”

He sighed rolling his eyes, “You’re just saying that to make me feel better, you got the person you wanted, unfortunately I can’t have that.”


“Whose to say that Miss Right is somebody you’ve already met?” She shot back nudging him in the shoulder.

He smiled a little bit, “So why didn’t Nick come with you?” He asked.

“Because I figured I’d cool you off before he’d talk to you so you don’t slug him in the jaw or something stupid like that.”

Aaron chuckled a bit, “Yep I was damn near tackling the jerk.”

Alyssa laughed at his remark, “Would you have been able to? You’re a toothpick kiddo.”

“Am not.”

“Honey you’re skinnier than Angel.”

Aaron rolled his eyes and laughed, “So what?”

“Nick was scrawny when he was 17 too.” She stated matter of factly. “Anyways let’s go home ok?”

“Ok”

Later that day...

Alyssa and Aaron walked in the door almost at the same time making everyone except Nick look up from their spot in the living room watching a movie. “Where’s Nick?”

Angela replied, “Out back, he’s been out there since you both left.”

Alyssa smiled thanking her before walking out to the back deck seeing Nick almost immediately. He stood over near where the steep hill the house rested on curved down to go to the beach. She walked over to him hugging him from behind. He spoke without turning around, “You find him?” He asked.

She smiled again, “Yeah, he’s on the patio if you want to talk to him.”

Nick turned around and pulled Alyssa into a quick kiss. “I love you.” He stated breaking the kiss. Alyssa smiled up at him then walked back towards the house giving Aaron a stern look that he better not start anything. Nick walked over to Aaron a little nervous at what his brother might do.

“So, you and Ali huh?” Aaron stated not liking the awkward silence that had settled over them.

“Is that bad?” Nick asked in response.

Aaron thought a moment before smiling a little, “As much as I care about her, I want her to be happy and if being with you, although illogical, makes her happy then so be it.”

Nick sighed a little relieved that his brother could see some reason in all the drama that had occurred, “Thank you and I want you to know that I wasn’t trying to steal her or anything.”

“I know. You do love her right?”

Nick chuckled a bit, “Hell yeah I do, she’s just God so amazing.”

Aaron smiled, “Dude I know that already.”

Nick looked over at him and decided to tease him a bit, “Yeah but you don’t know what she looks like naked.”

“Actually I do.”

“Wait, what? When the hell did you…” Nick began ready to kick his little brother’s ass.

Aaron laughed, “Summer 2001, while you were home with her during that bad period of time she had. Trust me I’m still in the shit house for not knocking before entering the bathroom.”

“Damn, ok well you don’t know what she’s like in bed so ha!” Nick said laughing that he could still one-up his brother.

Aaron shook his head and laughed a little, “True, I feel bad that she has to see you naked in the process though.” He shot back.

Nick rolled his eyes, “She doesn’t seem to mind one damn bit.”

“Yeah don’t act so smug about it.”

That night...

Alyssa giggled as she squirmed underneath Nick on the couch. “Quit squirming already.” He chided laughing a little at her restlessness. He placed his hands on her hips trying to lock her in place.

“Well then roll over.” She shot back.

He laughed at her comment, “And move where exactly, we’re on the couch remember.” She rolled her eyes and pushed him to sit up then moved to straddle his lap. “I see how it is, you want control.”

“Please you know you love it.” She said before leaning over to kiss him as he wove a hand into her hair the other gripping her hip.

“Oh dear God.” Lori remarked walking into the living room with Aaron and Olivia.

Alyssa looked over and rolled her eyes moving off of him to sit at his side. “Do you two ever stop? God you’re like rabbits.” Olivia said laughing a little.

“It’s our house.” Nick replied.

“Your house.” Alyssa corrected.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Are you ever going to stop saying that? You live here it’s your house too.”

“How can I call this place mine when I don’t pay for anything in it?” Alyssa shot back.

“Wait you don’t pay any bills?” Lori asked.

Alyssa looked at Nick, “He won’t let me. Some girls may like having their boyfriend pay for everything but not me. I have money I’d like to feel like I own at least something.”

“Well I’m sorry that I like taking care of you.” Nick replied wrapping his arms around her pulling her closer to him.

Alyssa sighed against him, “I know and I appreciate it just you know me I like being independent.”

Nick kissed her temple as the girls giggled and Aaron rolled his eyes at the display of affection. Kellie walked in the room just then and plopped down on the floor. Alyssa and Nick exchanged a glance and he whispered in her ear, “Should we ask her?”

Alyssa nodded and decided to speak, “So Kel how’s the dating game going for you?”

Kellie looked at both of them with apprehension in her eyes, “Uh oh.”

“What?” Nick asked innocently.

“What are you two scheming now?” Kellie asked.

Alyssa laughed a little bit, “Well Nick and I were wondering if you’d like to maybe...”

“Go on a date with Alex.” Nick finished.

“No.” Kellie answered flatly.

Alyssa did a double take; “Wait why?”

“Yeah seriously Alex likes you.” Nick added.

“So what the last time you tried to hook me up Ali was with Nick.”

Alyssa rolled her eyes, “Yeah ok that was a mistake but seriously just one date?”

Kellie rolled her eyes; “If he likes me he can come and ask me for a date himself.”