- Text Size +
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen: Moving On...

Alyssa sat out on the back deck flipping through the latest Cosmo not really reading anything but trying to look busy when AJ flopped down in a deck chair next to her. She looked over at him and then back to the magazine.

“So, are you going to speak to anyone anytime soon?” AJ asked noticing that her unusually silent behavior had been affecting everyone around her, trying to be sensitive yet disturbed by her silent treatment.

Alyssa put the magazine on the table next to her and looked him dead in the eye, “And what would talking do? It’s certainly not going to bring my dad back now is it?” She shot back. AJ got a shocked look on his face because she’d spoken to him. She hadn’t said a word to anyone even Nick since after the funeral. Alyssa softened her expression and spoke again, “Sorry, I just don’t see the point of dwelling on the fact that my father died.”

“I understand but if you’re grieving then you should be open about it. Believe me if you suppress it, then it’ll just grow and come out in ways that are really bad.” He continued.

Alyssa looked at him, “I know that. I nearly killed myself because I closed myself off. It’s not my father that I’m grieving about, well yeah I’m grieving but I understand that he’s not suffering anymore and that’s better than being here in so much pain. I’m just scared of losing him...” She trailed off.

“Who, your dad?”

“No, Nick.” She stated without even thinking.

AJ thought a moment, “You two are together aren’t you?” He asked.

Alyssa looked at him and cracked a little smile, “For almost eight months now.”

AJ’s eyes lit up, “So Brian was right.”

“Yep. Nick’s going to be pissed that I told you without him being here, especially since it was my idea to keep it quiet.”

He looked bewildered at her, "Why?"

"Because I didn't want you guys to ask questions and think that I am after his money, which I'm not. I wanted you to know me as his friend first and then slowly break it to you guys about us.” Alyssa explained.

He nodded his head, “I do have one question.”

“And that would be?”

“Do you love him?”

Alyssa sighed, “Yes, I do, very much so. I am just so afraid to say it to him, he knows that I love him, but he hates that I haven’t said it. It’s actually the only thing we fight about. He tells me he loves me and he gets pissed when he doesn’t get that statement back.”

“Ok explain why you can’t say it to his face.”

“I’m afraid to lose him like what happened to Collin. The last thing I ever said to Collin was that I loved him right before he was going to be at my house to hang out. He was on his way when he got hit.”

AJ pulled Alyssa into a hug, “Honey, I seriously doubt anyone is going to want to take away what you two have. The reason why Brian and myself have been suspicious is that we see how friggin adorable you two are together. It’s almost sickening how well you two interact with each other. That and if I know that boy he’s not going to let anyone take you away from him. Hell he threatened me when I said you were hot.”

Alyssa pulled away a little bit, “You think I’m hot and he threatened you?”

“Yeah he said ‘back off’ when I said that. Also you are hot, why do you think that Aaron, Nick and I stare at you? You’re beautiful. Yeah I like you but I won’t come between you and Nick, mainly because he treats you like a damn princess. You two are obviously head over heels for each other.”

Alyssa blushed at his compliment, “Aaron is going to be pissed when he finds out.”

“I’ll bet he will be too. Especially if he walks in on you two screwing around.”

“Bobbie already did that, we didn’t even notice, thank God we still had clothes on.”

AJ laughed, “Nick had said you were a virgin back in October.”

“Yeah, that lasted all of 5 minutes. By the way it’s a little unnerving sometimes that he knows what to do.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t have to tell him what I like or whatever he just knows, it annoys the hell out of me that he can do that and I’m like ‘what the hell am I doing’ you know?”

He laughed again, “That’s because he’s been around the block several...hundred times. Also he’s not an idiot either as much as he likes to act like one and he knows you, he can read your reactions to things he’ll say what you’re thinking before you’ll say it I’ve watched him do it. So I’m guessing he just applies that to when he wants to try something on you.”

“I just wish I knew how he did that.”

“From what I can tell you aren’t so bad either. Damn kid has a dumb ‘I got lucky’ smile almost every morning at rehearsals. He says it’s either a groupie he nailed or that you two were up all night talking.”

“Hmmm maybe I should change my name to Penny Lane.” Alyssa said laughing a little. “Also we were up all night...not talking though.”

“Yeah I figured when I would see bite marks and scratches on him while he would change. I love making fun of him for it.”

Alyssa giggled a little bit, “Well there is a reason for the scarves and turtle necks on my end too. Usually though the marks on me that he leaves are on my back and hips.”

A few minutes later Nick came walking out seeing Alyssa and AJ laughing together. “You’re talking now?” He asked.

“Yeah Alex tried to give me the ‘don’t close yourself down’ lecture and I figured I’d at least explain that I’m not shut down I just wanted to be left alone for a while.”

Nick thought a moment trying to hide his disappointment that she didn’t come straight to him to talk and decided to talk to her about it later on.

That night...

Alyssa sat on her bed brushing her hair watching Nick in her bathroom brushing his teeth. “Are you mad at me?”

He rinsed his mouth out and looked at her, “What are you talking about?”

“Are you mad that I talked to Alex?”

He sighed and came over to her sitting next to her, “I’m not mad just a bit disappointed that you didn’t come to me first.”

Alyssa looked at him, “You know why I talked to him instead of you?”

“Why?”

She sighed a bit, “Because I just didn’t think you’d understand what I’m going through. I know you’ve lost family before and that you are family to all of us too. I just...God how do I say this...”

“Say what?” He asked.

She thought a moment; “I needed Alex’s advice since he’s been through a lot of what I’ve been through and more. And um he asked about us.”

“What did you say?”

“I told him the truth. I am sick of hiding our relationship. I hate being sneaky and I couldn’t stand making you lie to the guys anymore.”

He sat there a bit shocked, “You told him, seriously?”

She smiled, “Yep and he asked why we kept it a secret. I told him that I was afraid they wouldn’t accept me.”

“What? Why wouldn’t they accept you?”

“Yeah that was his reaction too. It scared me and they scared me. I know how close you are to them and I was scared that they were going to think that I’m after your money or something.”

He pulled her to him winding his arms around her waist as she wound hers around his shoulders. “You do know that they love you right?”

She smiled, “Yeah, they’ve been amazing to me and I know that no matter what they would have accepted me but back then I was freaked out. Those guys are pretty fucking intimidating.”

He chuckled a bit, “Yeah they can be sometimes. It’s just they’re my family sometimes more so than my actual family and we try to protect each other. Leighanne was just as intimidated as you were when she started dating Brian.”

“Seriously?”

Nick looked at her, “Oh yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed torturing the hell out of her about how she better not hurt him. Or I’d play pranks on her. I think she almost had a nervous breakdown at one point until Brian explained that I was just being a dork.”

“Good lord I’m glad they haven’t done anything like that to me. At least they haven’t...yet.”

“Kevin might pull one of his dead pan tricks on you but I doubt it.”

“Dead pan?”

“Yeah he acts all serious like he doesn’t like you until you believe it and ask him and then he breaks out laughing and explains that only a good person would call him on rude behavior. He pulled it on Paris and she flipped out.”

“That must mean she failed huh?”

“Big time.”

Alyssa rested her chin on his shoulder and looked at him loving the look he got when he talked about the guys the admiration and respect he held for each of them showed clearly in his eyes, “You know what?”

“Hmmm?” He replied looking at his hands.

She sighed not believing she was about to say this, “I love you.”

His head shot up at her statement and he looked at her, “Did you just say, what I think you just said?”

She smiled, “You bet your ass I did.”

He turned to her smiling like an idiot. “Say it again.”

Alyssa laughed moving to straddle his lap, “I love you. I’m sorry it took me so long to say it. Talking to Alex today, he helped me see that I can’t wait around forever.” She stated as she leaned down and kissed him.

Just then her bedroom door opened and Clark walked in, “Ali...whoa sorry!” Clark exclaimed backing out as soon as had walked in.

Alyssa looked up startled by her brother’s entrance and prompt exit. She got up cursing under her breath about how no one ever knocks and walked downstairs into the kitchen where her brother was, with Nick not far behind. “Don’t you ever knock?” She asked.

“Well I didn’t think I’d be walking in on that.” Clark retorted walked out to the patio followed by Alyssa and Nick.

“Ever since we’ve been little you’ve never knocked.”

“Lissa, calm down.” Nick offered.

Alyssa turned to him for a moment glaring as if to say ‘back off’ before turning back to her brother who had begun to back away knowing full well the ass kicking he was going to receive. As if to make matters worse he stated quite loudly, “Well if I’d known you’d be making out with your boyfriend I might have knocked!”

Alyssa’s anger flared up, “You are so dead...” At that Clark took off running Alyssa running after him. Nick sat down and shook his head looking at everyone.

“Should someone stop them?” Leighanne suggested.

Nick laughed, “Do you have a death wish?”

Olivia started laughing at his statement, “We’re not that bad!”

Nick rolled his eyes, “If one thing I learned having sisters, do not piss them off.”

“And Clark was always out numbered growing up.” Mary replied laughing as Clark came running back through the yard jumping into the pool Alyssa not far behind diving in as well.

Clark got out on the other side just as Alyssa was reaching the side and got out quickly tackling her brother, “Take it back!”

“Never!” He shouted back.

Alyssa twisted her brother’s arm, “I said take it back!!!”

Clark yelped in pain, “OK OK I TAKE IT BACK!!!!” With that Alyssa stood up releasing her brother and walked over dripping wet.

Nick stood up handing her a towel. “Feel better?” He asked smirking at her.

She wrapped the towel around herself replying “Yes, much better thank you.” Alyssa then walked into the house to her bedroom quickly changing then walking back down pulling her long wet hair up into a bun. Nick pulled her by the waist to sit across his lap.

AJ chuckled at the display in front of him, “So does this mean you’re going to fess up?” He asked smiling deviously at them both.

Alyssa and Nick looked at each other and turned back to AJ saying in unison, “Nah.” They both erupted in laughter a little bit.

Lori and Kellie turned to AJ, “You know?” Kellie asked.

AJ turned his attention, “They know too?”

“Wait a second, they know what exactly?” Brian asked.

AJ looked to Nick and Alyssa both nodded in agreement, “Oh just that your suspicions were right Brian.”

Brian immediately looked at Nick who chuckled a little bit, “You lied to us?”

Nick rolled his eyes, “No, not lying just omitted a few key pieces of information.”

Alyssa laughed a little, “Don’t blame him guys, it was my idea not to tell you so blame me.”

Kevin laughed a little bit, “So how long have you been together?”

“Since my birthday.” Alyssa replied.

Kristin turned to Leighanne, “Pay up, I told you that’s when they hooked up!”

Leighanne rolled her eyes and handed Kristin a small wad of cash. “Wait you two knew too?” Brian asked still a little shocked that almost everyone including his wife knew and hadn’t confirmed his suspicions.

Leighanne smiled, “Kris and I wanted to give them what they wanted, if they didn’t want everyone to know then we weren’t going to say anything.”

“It was the same for me too.” Jenna replied. “I wanted to respect Ali’s wishes to keep things quiet.”

Brian shook his head, “Ok why keep it a secret then?”

Alyssa sighed, “Well first of all the only ones who originally knew were Lori and Kellie, but everyone kept figuring it out. Also I wanted you guys to know me as just me without the girlfriend title first. I’ve seen what happened to Amanda and Tiffany and all the girls Nick has dated, and while some of them deserved to be name called I didn’t want that to happen to me until I was ready to deal with it.”

“That’s understandable considering the way the fans have reacted in the past.” Kristin added.

AJ decided to help out a little, “Besides all of us would have been a little suspicious, we always are, anytime one of us gets involved with someone.”

“Yeah and I wanted you guys to get to know the real me.”

“Actually I’m kind of glad you kept it a secret.” Kevin spoke up.

Nick looked at him suspiciously, “Why?”

Kevin cracked a small smile, “Because it gave you two time to see where it would take you without the pressure from friends and family and obviously it worked.”

“Hmm, never thought about it that way.” Nick replied.

“I told you I had my reasons for wanting to stay quiet about it.” Alyssa shot back.

Nick rolled his eyes, “Well sorry for wanting to tell my friends, geez.”

Mary laughed at their behavior. “You two act like an old married couple.”

Alyssa chuckled a bit at her mom’s comment, “What are you laughing about?” Nick asked.

“I’ll explain later.” She replied. “So are you guys mad that we kind of lied to you?”

“Nope.” Kevin replied, “I figured that you two would eventually hook up if you already hadn’t.”

“What’s wrong Brian?” Nick asked looking at his still confused friend.

He thought a moment, “Just thinking that all those times I’d ask you about you and Ali and...”

“Yeah I lied, I’m sorry man.”

“No that I can get over, that’s alright you were just helping out Ali but the groupie excuse is what’s got me confused.”

Alyssa giggled, “Yeah that was me.”

“So should we call you Penny Lane?” Lori retorted making Alyssa and AJ bust out laughing. “What did I say?”

“Nothing just Ali said that should be her new nickname earlier when we were talking.” AJ replied.

“Wait he got to know first?”

Alyssa laughed even harder, “He asked me about it earlier today.”

Bobbie broke her silence, “So now that almost everyone knows are you going to tell the fans? And more importantly Aaron.”

“Telling the fans is up to Nick. As for Aaron breaking it to him gently and in person would probably be the best course of action there.” Alyssa suggested.

Nick sighed, “God he’s going to be pissed.”

“Why?” Howie asked.

“Because he really cares about Ali, and I...”

“Stole me away from him.” Alyssa added laughing a little. “If he has anyone to be mad at it’s himself. He knows even with you out of the picture that he has no chance.”

“Still he’s going to be disappointed.” Nick shot back.

Two weeks later...

Alyssa looked at the stage in front of her watching the guys during rehearsal. She walked over to her left seeing Leighanne and Baylee sitting with Kristin. “Hey.”

Kristin looked up smiling brightly, “Hey sweetie how are you?”

Alyssa stifled a yawn, “Tired, you?”

Kristin smiled handing her a cup from Starbucks, “Nick said this was your favorite. Did he keep you up all night?” She said with an implying smirk.

Alyssa took a sip, “Thank you but no he didn’t unfortunately, my students did. I was up all night grading finals.”

“So that’s why Nick is cranky this morning.” Leighanne added.

Alyssa cracked a small smile; “I’ll make it up to him.”

“I’ll bet.” Kristin replied with an evil smirk.

“I saw that smirk Mrs. Richardson.” Alyssa shot back.

Kristin laughed, “Sorry it’s just the guys were ragging on him about his mood saying that he must be in the dog house.”

Alyssa got a smile on her face, “They love ragging on him don’t they. I wonder what they’d say if I dragged his ass into the dressing room.”

“They’d cheer him on.”

Alyssa giggled, “I may be a freak but I’m not so much into having an audience.”

Kristin laughed a little, “Trust me your initiation into our family is being walked in on by at least two or more of us.”

“God, that’d be embarrassing. It’s bad enough when Lori or Kellie walk in on us.”

Leighanne smiled a little, “Yeah Nick has walked in on Brian and I quite a few times, at least now he’s learned to knock.”

Alyssa laughed, “Serves him right for not knocking.”

“So how come you two have been so quiet lately? Hotel walls are paper thin.” Leighanne asked.

Alyssa choked a little on her iced mocha espresso, “We haven’t had....” She trailed off still a bit uncomfortable with being so open about their private life.

“If you’re doing it you should be able to say it.” Kristin interjected.

Alyssa rolled her eyes, “We haven’t had sex since right after the funeral.”

“Honey, you’re kidding right?” Leighanne asked.

Alyssa shook her head ‘no’; “I think he’s waiting for me to initiate it. After the funeral I sort of took advantage of him and I think it freaked him out a little.”

“Why would it freak him out?”

“Because there was no feeling behind it, essentially I used him to get off I think it scared him that I would do that. He’s not used to having no feeling at all with me. Even when we experiment there’s still love there. And then I’ve been completely busy with my students’ papers so I think he thinks that I used him and that I’m done with him now.”

“Aw honey you gotta make time for him too or else he’s going to feel like that.” Kristin advised.

Alyssa sighed, “I know it’s just I feel like I can’t do anything to explain my actions better than I already have.”

Leighanne smiled a little, “Then don’t try to explain your actions that will just make him feel like you don’t think that what he feels about it matters.”

Alyssa thought a moment figuring that she should take their advice, “Thanks you guys seriously.”

“No problem honey, Nick comes to us if he needs advice and we’d like to extend that to you as well.”

Alyssa smiled, “I don’t know how to thank you enough for offering.”

“Sweetie, we adore you, and Nick is so happy with you that we want to help in any way we can to keep you two together. That and you know that you can go to the guys for any advice that only guys can give.”

“You have no idea how much that means to me, that all of you have accepted me as his girlfriend.”

Kristin smiled, “We can’t not accept you, you’re too nice.” She replied chuckling a little bit.

Nick looked over from where he was standing with the guys watching the girls sit talking. He loved seeing Alyssa interact with Leighanne and Kristin. Seeing her that way reaffirmed that she belonged in his life with his lifestyle that she could handle being the girlfriend of a musician and all the publicity and attention that would bring.

That night back at the hotel...

“That was pretty fucking awesome tonight.” Alyssa stated walking into the bedroom of the suite from the bathroom wearing one of Nick’s Tampa jerseys and her hair up in a messy bun.

“What was?” Nick asked looking up from reading a book staring at her laid back yet still sexy nightwear. She noticed the stare recognized it instantly; she was pleased at his reaction even though his attention quickly returned to his book. Alyssa sat on the bed facing him making sure that the jersey would ride up to flash her upper thigh. She sat there a moment waiting for him to acknowledge her presence when he didn’t she took the book from him tossing it across the room and moved to straddle his waist. “Ali, what the hell?” He asked a little annoyed.

She smiled at his annoyance, “How else was I to get your attention walk around naked?”

He rolled his eyes, “Well now you have it, what’s up?”

She giggled at his question and the obvious double entendre she could turn it in to but decided not to considering the subject she needed to talk to him about, “Well I wanted to talk to you.”

“About what exactly?” He asked relaxing into the bed letting his hands drift up to her hips.

“About the fact we haven’t had sex in let’s see almost a month now.”

He knew she was right, and ever since the car after her father’s funeral he hasn’t felt right about anything. “And?”

“While I’m not sorry what happened in the car that night. I am sorry for making you feel unwanted.” Right there, she nailed it, exactly the way he’d been feeling lately as if he didn’t matter that much. He stayed silent letting her go on if she needed to. “I want you to know that as much as my actions have contradicted me, that you’re not unwanted and I feel stupid for not making time for you. I wanted to so much, just I’m scared.”

“Scared of what?”

She sighed and leaned over laying on his chest. “I made a big leap telling you that I love you, and I’m just scared of everything...how serious we are now. I’ve never felt this way before about anyone. I just...” She explained as he pulled her close rolling them over so that he was on top. She looked into his eyes seeing that same anxiety that she felt reflected in his eyes. “Are you there with me? Are you just as scared as I am because if you are please say something.”

He stared at her before speaking; “It scares the hell out me too. Feeling this out of control. I never thought that I’d be this serious about anyone.” He stated staring in her eyes.

She brought her hand to the back of his neck bringing him down into a kiss letting her other hand slide under his shirt only to rake her short nails down his back making him break the kiss.

“Damn I missed that.” He stated kissing her neck.

She smiled, “Missed what?”

In between alternating kisses and bites on her neck he replied, “...You... scratching... me.”

She grinned even more, “You like that huh?”

He lifted his head, “Just as much as you like it when I bite you.”

She rolled her eyes, “How do you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Know what I want, what I like before I even do?” She asked.

He smirked at her, “It’s because I can read you. When you want me to be rough there’s this fire in your eyes that says that you want me to throw you up against the wall. Or when you want me to go slow there’s this calm look you get that’s so completely amazing. That’s just some of your facial expressions there are a million little looks, and actions that are signals to me.”

“I seriously do that?” Alyssa asked not believing that her emotions showed that clearly. “It’s just I have no clue what the hell I’m doing and it’s so unnerving that you can do that.”

He grinned at her and snickered a bit at her having no clue comment, “There is no way that you don’t know on some level what you’re doing.”

She looked at him, “What do you mean?”

“It doesn’t matter to me that you don’t know all the tricks and everything. You learn by experience and trust me I do NOT mind one bit letting you do what ever you want to me.”

She ran a hand through his hair and wrapped her legs tight around his waist, “You don’t? Seriously now, I feel kind of inferior in a way since you have so much more experience than I do.”

His expression softened, “Don’t ever feel inferior ok? It doesn’t matter how much experience you have, well ok on some level it does. All the experience I’ve had, true it’s quite a bit, doesn’t compare to what we have.” He replied as she rolled her eyes, “Don’t roll your eyes I’m serious. It’s just so different something that I had barely with Amanda when we were together and it’s intense with you.”

“So am I good?” She asked grinning a little bit.

He rolled his eyes, “For a beginner yeah.” He joked swatting at her hands when she went to pinch him. “All jokes aside yeah, this is what I hoped for when we went through with the pact. I never thought that you’d want to try all the things I’d only thought about doing with you.”

“Like what exactly?”

“Like the car that night, or in your parents pool...”

“I was drunk and feeling frisky what can I say?” She interjected giggling a little as he leaned down to kiss her letting his hands begin to hike up the jersey she wore.

A few seconds later the door to the hotel room swung open, “Hey Nick, WHOA!” Nick and Alyssa looked to the door and began laughing hysterically.

“Was that Alex?”

“And Kevin, I’ll go yell at them for not knocking.” He stated giving her a small kiss before getting up walking towards the door.

She smiled, “Don’t be too long ok?”

He turned and smiled, “I’m not finished with you yet.” He said before walking out the door closing it behind him. “Don’t you two ever knock?” He asked laughing a little.

AJ looked up from his spot hiding behind a magazine and Kevin stood there laughing. “I told him to knock.” Kevin answered.

“Sorry man.” AJ replied.

Nick rolled his eyes, “I know what you’re doing Alex and I think she’s been initiated enough.”

AJ tried to look innocent, “Who me?”

“Yes you, I’m serious, guys I want to…”

“Screw your girlfriend with no interruptions?” Kevin offered.

Nick blushed just a bit but recovered quickly, “In a matter of speaking yes I would, now if you two dumbasses don’t mind.” He stated going back into the hotel suite slamming the door shut.

Alyssa sat on the bed smiling at him, “I heard what you said.”

“And?” He stated climbing on the bed next to her.

She cracked up, “You do realize I have to face them in the morning?”

“Well then I’ll make sure to give you lots of bite marks then.” He shot back pulling her into a kiss.

The next morning...

Nick took off his shirt changing into another tee-shirt for rehearsals after the morning interviews. AJ saw the scratches and looked to the other guys who saw them too and decided to call him on it, “So is Ali really that wild?”

Nick stopped for a second before turning around, “Wouldn’t you like to know?” He shot back grinning like an idiot.

Kevin laughed a little and AJ rolled his eyes, “You’re damn right I’d like to know hell she can’t be that good can she?”

Nick rolled his eyes, “You may know Ali but you don’t see her like I do. You don’t get to see what she’s like at home alone with me or even around her friends. She’s different around all of you because she wants you to know that she respects you that and she’s private about what we do with the exception of her girls. She may have talked to you Alex but the only ones she will give up specifics to are her sister, Lori, Kellie and Jenna.”

“So why are you so quiet about it then?”

“Hmm maybe because I don’t care what you think about my sex life.” Nick stated quite bluntly.

“You’re not even going to say anything?”

He smiled, “I don’t need to...” He shot back walking out to the stage.

Kevin and Brian both cracked up, “Man has he got it bad.” Kevin remarked.

“He always shares!!! What the hell!” AJ exclaimed.

Howie laughed at AJ’s antics, “He’s really in love this time let him be. If he wants to talk he’ll talk.”

Meanwhile...

“Is that what I think it is?” Kristin asked smiling broadly while pointing at Alyssa’s neck.

Alyssa’s eyes got wide, “What? What is it?”

Leighanne looked up from feeding Baylee smiling. “You have bite marks all over your neck.” Kristin added handing her a mirror.

Alyssa looked at her reflection grimacing a little then laughing, “Damn I knew he was going to leave marks on me last night.”

“So you two are back in the saddle?” Kristin said with a smirk.

Alyssa rolled her eyes, “So to speak.” She retorted as she applied concealer to cover up the marks on her neck.

“Are you two really that wild?” Leighanne asked.

Alyssa laughed, “Not all the time we’re just feisty and well I love it when he bites me it drives me crazy.”

“Like how crazy are we talking here?” Kristin asked she was fishing for information Alyssa knew that but decided to talk anyways figuring if it got back to Nick it’d give him all the more reason to keep doing it.

“He kisses my neck and then bites it just at the right time when we’re making out or screwing around. If we are just making out it makes me want to just violate him for it.” Alyssa replied clearly picturing how it felt in her mind.

Kristin giggled a little bit, “Typical Libra.” She retorted.

“What does being a Libra have to do with my love of being a freak with my boyfriend?” Alyssa asked chuckling a little bit.

Kristin laughed, “Because Kev is a Libra too and he has certain freak qualities himself.”

Alyssa laughed a little, “Glad to know I’m not alone in my freakdom.”

Leighanne laughed a little, “All of those guys are just that... guys... all of them have a freaky side just some show it more than others.”

“No offense or anything but that’s kind of weird thinking of Brian being a freak the way Nick and I are.”

“Like what have you two done?” Leighanne asked.

Alyssa thought for a moment, “Well we haven’t done everything there is but we’ve done a lot. We do experiment all the time mostly it’s my idea just because I want to but sometimes he’ll spring an idea on me and pretty much I’ll try anything once, maybe twice to give it a second shot. I definitely won’t regret using the camcorder.”

“You’ve video taped each other?”

Alyssa laughed, “Yep, we’ve never actually been able to sit through it before get too wound up and attack each other. Lori thought it was a DVD of just random stuff and played it on her computer with Kellie watching too and God that was just a little embarrassing, more so than all the times they’ve walked in on us. At least Clark hasn’t seen it because Nick would get his ass pummeled.”

“Aww you’re brother would just be being an older brother. Nick would do the same to any of his sisters’ boyfriends.”