[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:
Evan and Nick's relationship ended because they never saw each other. She was always on tour with her band, Catalyst and he was always busy living the life of a celebrity, recording, touring. Even though they broke up they still care and are still friends. Well friends on the phone at least. Can they fight their strong physical attraction when they see each other again?
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 20827
Read: 5877
Published: 08/05/06
Updated: 10/26/08

1. Chapter 1: Rekindling The Flame by Teri [ - ] Liked (5888 words)
Alright here is chapter1 of UIA I hope you all enjoy it!

2. Chapter 2: Never Say Goodbye by Teri [ - ] Liked (7065 words)
Hey everyone here is Chapter 2 of UIA. Let me know what you all think! And again enjoy and thank you for all the reviews!

3. Chapter 3: Open Relationship by Teri [ - ] Liked (4948 words)
Okay I'm so sorry for the long wait but I finally got chapter 3 done! And yes I'm working on SWIB it's just taking a while! Updates are going to be really slow since school is starting next week. I'll try my best but bear with me! You guys have been awesome! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

4. Chapter 4: Complications, Shmomplications by Teri [ - ] (2926 words)
I know it's been a REALLY long time since I updated this but I was bored and decided to finally sit down and do some writing! Hope you enjoy!