- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks =)Well here is the offical first story dont let the first few chapters confuse you this is a backstreet boy fanfic nick carter is in it. Just doesn't make an appearance for a little bit. I would love to know what you think...so please let me know!!
luv ya lots
oxoxoxoxoxoxo
~*manda*

"Please tell me this is a freakin joke, please tell me that this is just a dream and im going to wake up any moment." Brad ran out of the house and slammed the screen door.

"Bradley, wait I can explain." Natalie said running out of the house buttoning up her blouse.

"Natalie theres nothing to explain plain and simple" Brad said speed walking down the dirt road.

"No, you dont understand." Natalie said pleading.

"I love you and this is what you do to me, I catch you with your pants down around your ankles with my brother mind you while im working to...You know what Natalie it doesn't matter."

Natalie swallowed her tears "You know what Brad I loved you too, I never asked you to provide me with the life you think I deserve. We were high school sweethearts, were going off to college next year, different schools on the other damn side of the country. I never asked you to pay for any of my stuff I am worthy of getting a job. I never needed your money. All I ever wanted was your security and to be able to talk to you." Her voice was rasing more and more as she finally said what she was able to say.

"I never could Brad. You were always going on about work and how you dont like your daddy controlling your life. You never once asked or talked to me about how i was doing when I was in the car accident and im not able to cheer anymore. Not once did you every try to talk to me. You hide me, you never take me out anymore. its like your ashamed of me and you are never around anymore. I needed it someone I needed a friend. Please I needed someone."

"Right so you dont want me anymore, now that you can have the other brother."

"No I dont...im sorry I dont love you anymore. Daniel and I planned on telling you together we never wanted you to find out this way."

"Yea, you know what I dont care if i ever speak to either of you ever again."

"Please Bradley I love you so much it hurts, please just don't do this." Natalie said holding into the pick up trucks doors. "Please don't do anything stupid."

"Right you love me Nat, you love me so much your screwin my brother."

"God dont you understand theres more to life than me and you and i want to see it." Natalie said shaking her head exhasperated.

"by all means don't let me stop you." Bradley said and sped away. While the Music was fading in the background and left everyone on their seats anticipating the next season. >

Kayla grabbed her spoon and dipped into her tub of ben and jerrys ice cream.

kayla whiped the stray tear that fell down her cheek the issue was a little close to home for her, although she can realate more to Bradley than she can Natalie. Instead of it being a brother, it was her best friend of many years.

Kayla sighed as she was flipping through the channels, she sighed in happiness it has been so long since she was able to just sit back and relax and not worry about anything but herself for a bit.

The phone rang the tune of hotel california blared through the speakers 'Damn it where did I put the phone again' She couldn't find it anywwheres finally she found it stuffed behind the back of the couch cushions where are your missing pennys seem to go.

'Aha there you are' “hello" she answered irritatedly, she was really looking forward to just being on vacation she was suposed to be off for 2 months, but the station her show is on has signed it for an extra month. This better not be work

Kayla Weir is one of hollywoods newest actresses on the new prime time drama give or take. She has been on every magazine cover from 17, to Vogue. Shes hot and single so all of the men try to get to her. Shes not your average hollywood goer though. She doesn't get caught up in 'the buisness' of it all. She doesn't do coke reguarly, or go on these diets that most of hollywood has fallen into where they don't eat for days then they eat a carrot stick and then they dont eat for weeks. Shes not your average tooth pick of society. She has Green eyes, fair complexion, naturally chocolate brown hair. For the show her hair is red with Blonde highlights.

She takes a size 10 but hides it nicely , shes very fulumptous you guess you could say. She does like to go out and have a good time though you could say shes permisquous. Her Career is booming, her bank and financial advisor are loving her. She gets invited to parties galore, the last party she went to she was talking to paris hilton and she could of swore if she said thats hot one more time, kayla wouldn't of been held responsible for her actions. Personally paris is a lot better talk to one on one, rather than having a bunch of people around. Kayla couldn't care less if she met her again though someone who is that fake she doesn't need in her life she had already delt with the fake, the baked, and the caked. she didn't need anymore drama in her life that ended in ke, or ked.

Kayla was the source of many polls..50% thought she was going to succeed, 25% Thought she was going to crash and burn 15% thought she was going to be the worlds newest 15 min of fame. The other 10% Didn't give a flying fuck what she did one way or another.

Honestly she wished she had more of those people on her back people who didn't care and just treated her like a normal person. She wasn't born an alien or drove a spaceship. She was normal and it seemed the rest of the world wanted her to forget that.

They made her out to be a saint at first then they saw her making out with 2 different guys in a month and shes now a slut and permisquous.if she was any other person no one would care, no one would know who she was,she would just be another face in the crowd of 2006. She wouldn't be the face of the crowd in 2006.

She loved her job she was working at a clothing store for years she loved it. Then she started acting once she found out her boy friend was cheating on her, for just therapy. To be someone else just for a bit, play a different character escape the world she lived in.

Now the world wants her to act a certain way, look a certain way, and be a certain way one thing was sure of was being an A lister wasn't something she really ever wanted out of life, it just kind of happened. She loved being able to be someone else. Everyone wanted to be her, everyone wanted to touch her. Everyone wanted a piece of Kayla Weir and sometimes it was a little to much she couldn't keep a steady relationship because tabloids made up so much bullshit her boyfriends couldn't take it, the ones that were in the buisness though they could handle it. They swooned for it. Tonight was just her night to be normal and now its ruined as the call of duty takes over.


"Hey Kayla, great job tonight you did a really great job. sorry to be bothering you about this as you are on vacation, but I have been busy writing and since you play the character of Natalie so great, I was wondering where you would like to take her for this up-coming season.”

Kayla smiled her Boss mark always treated her with respect her kept her grounded too from time to time. Her own parents are off sailing the world experiencing life with Kaylas life savings so she really has know one in her life to let her know if her head is starting to swell.

“Well Mark I think where ever you take it, it will be fantastic. I would like too see Kayla deal with the consequences of her actions maybe realize that she chose the wrong brother, and maybe just see her grow maybe give her some challenges so she break down her barriers. I don’t really know but I know whatever you chose it will be great.” Kayla smiled

“Thanks Kayla, well I don’t wan’t to keep you to long I think I have some great Ideas. Hey if you see my daughter at all please tell her that I love her. Don’t bring her home that drunk again.” Mark laughed.

“Yea, Well it could have been worse. I haven’t really seen her in a long time she is always with her boyfriend. Im actually flying down to Orlando to see her tomorrow for the weekend, then Im flying back to Canada to do some of that promo stuff the CW wants us to do.”

“Alright well make sure you have your cells on, in case I need to contact either of you.”

“Alright will do.”

“Have a good one, Bye Mark.” Kayla smiled, if only he wasn’t happily married, her best friends father, 20 years younger, and her boss they would be perfect for each other. She cringed at the thought.

Kayla went and fed her fish, her new kitten permisquous, and she called her dog B for Bastard. No one really knew nor asked. That’s the dog her Ex left on her door step to try to get her to take him back once his fling ended with kerry her ex backstabbing best friend.

She then smiled when she got her text from Malary saying arrangements you put the final touches to her packing. Packed her passport had a bubble bath and hopped into bed. As Kayla Weir A lister.