- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey sorry for the wait, I have been Really really Busy! hope you like it please review. The more reviews the quicker I update!! =)

love ya lots,
oxoxoxoxoxoxo
~*manda*

~*Thanks for everyone that replys, it really means a lot to me!!
Kayla was so tired and just wanted to reach her destiny in one peice, it didn't help the movie they were featuring on the plane was united 93, she wasn't even sure if that was the title but as soon as she saw the terrorists and the planes go down. Lets just say it didn't make her fear of flying any better. She shut her eyes and tried to go to sleep everytime she did she was asked if she wanted peanuts, if she wanted to purchase a bottle of water. Since water was no longer free.

If she was going to purchase anything right now it was gonna be a double shot of vodka on the rocks. Instead she realised the photographers that make a living as a stalker were following her since the airport where now on her flight. They weren't too hard to notice. They looked like a spy and always on the look out for some good quality action. She figured Drinking a shot of vodka on plane, 4 days later they would say she was in rehab. Although she didn't personally care what they wrote as long as it was true. She hated when 'They' Assumsed stuff about her and her life.

So now she was just flippin through the songs on her Mp3 player that she recieved in a basket, that was worth at least 5000.00 she kept the mp3 player and donated the rest to the less fortunate at christmas time. Just about now the plane reached the top turbulance level. She was never really a big church goer so she was sad to say she didn't know what to pray, she just prayed that the plane didn't crash. Finally the bout of turbulence was over and a few more hours she was going to be arriving in her destination, She really wished she would of taken something to calm her nerves.
She sat their the rest of the plane ride in Terror, waiting until she touched ground so she could finally let out the breath she has been holding in for a considerable amount of time.

What a day from Hell could it get any worse, as a rule of thumb never say those words your just asking for trouble. She has been waiting at the lost baggage terminal for an hour now. Apparently everyone on her planes luggage is in Canada, and she had to go get her caffeine fix during the process she had herself lost in the Orlando airport. Which caused, her to be the last in line.

This is the last time she flew next time she is going to take a rental car, or a boat, Bus, Train anything but a Fucking airplane. Her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of her phone. The tone wasn’t exactly pleasant “ where in the hell are you, Brent and Nick are having a fucking fit we thought it was going to be an in and out trip. They have on no disguises. ‘Why do they need Disguises, who in the hell is Nick??’ Kayla thought to herself.

“Uhh, okay well you guys can wait somewheres else if you want, all I know is im never flying. Why in the hell are Brent and Nick wearing disguises anyways. Who in the hell is Nick?”

“Well Nick is Brents Bestfriend, so they were gonna go do their manly things like get Drunk and go fishing on nicks boat. I told Brent that he couldn’t go though unless he drove me to the airport.

“I wanna do manly things to like get drunk and go fishing!! Damn I haven’t fished in forever.”

Nicks Ears perked up at the response Kayla had just given his Best friend’s Girl
From what he could tell already Kayla and her were already pretty different. He loved Mal like a sister but she drove him nuts, he had already spent a week with her and Brent. They aren’t even “Together” they both say they are Free and single, when it comes down to it though either of them ever cheat, the may flirt with other people but that’s all it is, is harmless flirting.

“Kayla, I already have an amazing weekend planned for us without the guys, Nicks gonna be staying with us. As soon as you get here were all going to go out and eat the 4 of us before the boys head out. Me and you are going to go shopping and spend a weekend at the spa.”

Kayla sighed “ Mal, im really not in the mood to shop all I wanna do is eat and go to bed, I just had the worse fucking flight ever. I sware to god im NEVER flying again. Next time I will drive down here. Can We go shopping tomorrow or something?

Nick laughed…he wasn’t sure who mal was but he could already tell she was someone he would be interested in talking too, while Brent and mal had their no relationship Sex. They didn’t live in a house just an amazing condo but the walls weren’t exactly sound proof.

Mal was getting pissed, this was the one thing she hated about Kayla, mal would always go and make plans for them but when it came down to it. It never happened.

“Mal, Mal…come on please don’t be pissed im just to tired to do all this Girl shit now I just wanna vedge out. I just finished filming last week, I haven’t really had a vacation yet. I just wanna relax just give me 24 hours to ya know Relax. We haven’t all been done filming for 2 weeks.”

Brent smiled he always loved when Kayla came to visit, she was like his sister she told him how it was and that’s it. He always thought Kayla was the kind of girl nick needed. The media always plays him out to be a big partier that doesn’t care about girls. Brent hated that conception of himself and nick. That’s not how it is, they may party but nick doesn’t sleep with someone just to sleep with someone. Besides hes single why can’t he just play around.

“Kayles, It’s not my character ran away from home, look im sorry its just I was really looking forward to your visit and have plans for us everyday.”

“Mal, you are way to organized it’s a vacation not bootcamp. I love you but I don’t like having my day planned every day on the hour or minute. I do that for my job. This is a Vacation so please don’t be disappointed if I don’t do it all. I more than likely will but their may be days like today where im not going to want too.”
“Kayla, you are so selfish.!!” Mal then hung up the phone on her.

“God she is such a bitch.” Mal screamed in fusturation

Nick heard the conversation he understood where she was coming from, well understood both partys but Brent told her to leave some days unknown. Nick was sure she had a little bit of that obsessive compulsive disorder.

“Mal shes not a bitch you know that, you know how she is, she obviously had a rough day.”

Malary glared “ You always stick up for her, why don’t you be with her Brent!!”

“Babe, I love you. Stop your making a fucking scene. If I wanted to be with her I would be with her. But I don’t I wanna be with you Baby.” Brent sighed

Nick rolled his eyes and walked away this is what they do they fight 12-7 days a week, then they make up 12-7 days a week and nick hears it all. He didn’t care what this girl looked like or how she acted anything was better than this. He walked away and got a coffee.

“Bitch” Kayla muttered as she shut her phone off seeing as mal shut her phone off. That’s one thing she hated. She was such a drama Queen.

“Excuse Me Miss, do you want me to take your information or not. Call me a Bitch.”

Kayla smiled “ No, im not calling you a bitch. Im calling my friend a bitch.”

“Mmmm, hmmm I know your type think your better than everyone else. Well I have news for you just because you are on a Televison show your not miss Hollywood.”

Kayla looked at her nametag “ Look Rosita I wasn’t calling you a Bitch I already told you and I don’t think im better than everyone else. I’m just a little irritable at how my fucking plane ride was and that your company lost everyones luggage. You want me to be a bitch I will be a fucking bitch. Now are you going to take my name or not?

“NEXT” Rosita screamed

Kayla was about to lose it….:she just walked away she already seen all the flashes of the cameras and didn’t want to add battery and assault to what ever they were going to write about her this week, she honestly didn’t care.

Kayla called and mal finally had her phone turned on….

Nick was getting annoyed they just fought and left to have a quickie in the mens bathroom the handicap stall. They told him to wait for a girl he has never met or saw.
“Hello” Nick answered

“Hey umm I think I have the wrong number.” Kayla muttered.

Nick could tell she sounded annoyed and exhausted. “Is this Kayles or Kayla.”

“Brent?” Kayla asked.

Nick chuckled as he could hear a little bit of relief in her voice. “ No, this is Nick Mal and Brent are well-“

Kayla cut him off “ Un-fucking believable there fucking, and she hangs the phone up on me and calls me selfish. Whatever.”

Nick laughed a little “ Bad day?”

Kayla glared into the phone “ Yea, you could say that, I don’t mean to cut this short but where are you because my phone is about to go dead.”

What?” Nick couldn’t hear as a bunch of girls came screaming at him, for his autograph.

“Where are you? Nick, Nick…” ‘damn it, damn it!!!’

“Hello, Hello.” Nick said into the phone.

A few minutes later nick finally signed his last autograph, and then someone tapped him on his shoulder.

“Are you nick?”

He was met by the most gorgeous eyes he has ever seen...

“I could be” Nick smiled.