- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
hehe yay and update! So the fighting begins! Stay tuned for more drama hehe and as always r&r!!!
Chapter Eight: Life’s A Beach

Alyssa’s back arched off the bed and moaned in relief as his tongue fluttered across her most sensitive area. Her entire body began to shake as her release washed over her making Nick kiss his way back up her body. And smirked down at her. “You’re evil.” She sighed as he laid down beside her.




“You just love that I woke you up like that.”




Alyssa laid back against the pillows and grinned, “Hmm waking up to my fiancé going down on me? Hell yeah better than those stupid Folgers commercials.”




“As long as you don’t say you love the smell of fresh orgasm in the morning and we’re all good.” He said with a snarky grin. She rolled her eyes and smacked him with a pillow.




“No you’d say something like that.” She replied getting up completely naked and began to get dressed a little. She huffed a little as she slipped on her jeans trying to pull them closed. “Son of a bitch…”




“What baby?”




“I don’t fit in my jeans anymore!” She exclaimed taking them off. He rolled over and caught her leg pulling her to him. She gave him a look as he kissed her stomach.




“You’re not fat, don’t even start.” He said looking up at her.




She crumbled against the bed, the constant changes in her body were driving her nuts. “My jeans don’t fit, my breasts are so sore and swollen as all hell. It won’t be long before I’m really showing and my feet will be swollen and I’m already not feeling sexy anymore…” She rambled.




He pushed her back down on the bed and laid himself at her side. He kissed slowly along her collarbone and looked up at her, “You’re still sexy to me. Come on so you’ve gained a little weight…big whoop you’re supposed to and the fact that certain parts are bigger than they were is kind of a turn on.”




Alyssa sighed figuring that he was right, it wasn’t like she gained 40 pounds over night, maybe 3 or 4 if that. “So I’m still sexy eh?”




He grinned and laid back on the bed nodding. “Hell yeah, if you weren’t still the Alyssa I know and love, I wouldn’t have given you such a good wake up, now wouldn’t I?”




“Ah so it’s all about the sex huh?”




He laughed and kissed her lightly, “Well you’re the one who gives the best head I’ve ever had. I just had to keep you.”




“The best huh? That’s saying something since baby your cock has seen quite a bit of action in it’s day.” She retorted trailing her hand down his stomach lightly tracing a line along from his hipbone.




“Yeah but you’re better. They all kinda sucked…” He said not even realizing what he had said.




Alyssa broke out in laughter as she removed the thin sheet away from his lower half. “Isn’t that what they’re supposed to do… you know suck…or maybe I’m doing it wrong…”




“You’ve never done it wrong.” He replied smirked as she slowly dipped her head to his chest kissing down the middle to his belly button. She glanced up and smirked at him.




She watched him momentarily as she trailed her lips down his happy trail noticing how he was clenching his fists with the sheets in his hands. She raised up momentarily. “Relax baby…it’s just lil’ ole me.” She said in an almost whisper that made her voice sound about two octaves lower than normal. That was precisely why he was tensing up. Anytime they would do anything like this, it was the anticipation that nearly killed him. Alyssa licked her lips and smirked a little making him groan and grab a pillow in case he needed to scream which based on her track record that was a veritable certainty. She began slowly lightly trailing her tongue across him then blowing air lightly over the area making him shiver and moan. Feeling anxious he wove his fingers into her hair trying to not so obviously push her head down.




She chuckled at the move making him groan at the excess air her laugh caused to be breathed onto his exposed skin. No longer wanting to prolong his anticipation she took him into her mouth swirling her tongue around him as she began to move up and down along his shaft making him cry out slightly from the immense pleasure. Alyssa felt his body begin to tense knowing he wouldn’t last too much longer. She used her hand to go to his thigh and scratch down his leg lightly making him shiver and arch his back. She moved her mouth faster taking him in just that much more deeply making the muscles in his legs and stomach tremble as his body tensed. Moments later he felt his release come on strong and he moaned rather loudly not really caring who he woke up anymore.




Alyssa smirked as she kissed her way back up his body and laid against him. “Goddamn woman….you’re going to be the death of me.” He remarked making her giggle at him.




Later that day…




Nick laughed a little as they walked through the lingerie section of Fred Segal. “Okay why do they have pregnancy lingerie?” He asked with an absurd grin holding up a nightie that had extra space in the mid section.




Alyssa rolled her eyes and took it out of his hands and put it back. “To make us pregnant women feel sexy.”




“Yeah and having a man whose ready and willing whenever you are doesn’t make you feel sexy?”




Alyssa giggled and leaned up giving him a kiss. “That’s only because I have an awesome fiancé who will say anything to make me feel better.”




He gave her a look, “I’m not lying when I say I still think you’re sexy you know that right?” He looked around seeing a few things that made him laugh. He held up a pair of crotch less panties. “Crotch less? What the hell is the point?”




Alyssa busted out laughing and took them from him putting them back on the display. “Well I guess it saves time, but so does not wearing panties.”




“Exactly so why just not wear any?”




“I don’t know to make their man feel like he has a hard on of steel that he can break through a flimsy piece of silk and lace?” Alyssa postulated making Nick laugh.




“That’s pretty ridiculous.”




“You’re telling me, I personally would rather go commando…like I am now instead of wearing that piece of trash.” She whispered before walking over to another rack of clothes.




Nick gave her a look as she walked away and then shifted his eyes to her ass. He shook his head and laughed at himself. A moment later he heard commotion at the front door hearing photographers and seeing flashbulbs go off. He rolled his eyes and looked over seeing none other than Paris walk through the door. He walked over to Alyssa and put his arm around her waist and whispered, “So they’re letting in common trash now I see…”




Alyssa looked over her shoulder and giggled, “Maybe we should tell her that it’s half price on crotch less panties, seems it’d be straight up her alley.” She retorted making Nick snicker.



Three days later…




“I don’t see why I have to be at this meeting.” Alyssa persisted. She couldn’t understand why she, the ‘un-famous’ one of the family HAD to be a meeting with management and Juliette.




Juliette sighed and grinned at Alyssa. “Well since you’re apart of the show now, you need a publicist to control the size and type of publicity you receive.”




Alyssa sighed and sat back in the chair, “I wouldn’t be getting any publicity if someone would learn to keep her mouth shut.” She replied giving Nick a glance.




“Well we can’t control Jane, however we can spin this in our favor.” Juliette replied.




“How so?”




“First Nick is going to say how happy he is to be engaged and that the pregnancy was a wonderful surprise weeks later. And, then to promote the show I have a photo shoot for you and the girls.”




“A what? With what magazine?” Alyssa asked a bit fearful of what Juliette would say.




“Well with Maxim magazine. They’ve been asking us to do a shoot about the HOC girls. Including you Alyssa.”




Alyssa’s eyes grew wide and her back became rigid. “No way in hell am I posing in skimpy lingerie for the whole world to see. I could lose my job, my whole career because of that.”




“Actually I’ve already spoken with your superiors at UCLA and they seem to think it would be a great idea. Show that the English department aren’t all just a bunch of stuffed shirts is what Helen said.”




Alyssa’s breathing became shallow, “You went behind my back to my boss?! Nick, tell her no I can’t do this not just professionally but morally.”




“Morally?” Angel asked. “Come on it’s not like it’s Hustler or Penthouse. It’s just Maxim if you stipulate that you want to wear a certain amount of clothes they might let you.”




“Baby it’s nothing different than when we’re at home, it’s not like they’re asking you to be naked or do porn.” Nick reasoned trying to make light of the situation.




Alyssa’s eyes narrowed at him, “And you’re okay with this? Me, your fiancé, woman whose carrying your child to be exploited in a magazine so guys all around the world can beat off to it? I don’t mean to sound conceited but that’s what those magazines are for. Yeah I read them but Jesus I never thought I’d be posing in one!”




“Hey it’s not like you’ll be alone…”




“Actually they wanted to do at least a full page spread if not more on each of you girls and an interview to boot.”




“Why now? Don’t they know I’m pregnant?”




“They do and they figured if they get it out before you start to show then it won’t be caught by any of the male audience.”




Alyssa stood up feeling sick to her stomach. “I’m sorry I need some air…”




“Sleep on it Alyssa really it could help the show.” Juliette said as Alyssa practically ran out of the room.




Nick ran after her apologizing to Juliette, “Ali wait up!” He shouted as she got into his truck. He got in the driver’s side and looked at her. “You don’t have to do it you know.”




“Just take me home.” She replied gruffly.




A little later they arrived back home and Alyssa went storming into the house. “Ali, come on it’s not like it’s going to be bad.”




Alyssa stopped and turned. “Not bad? I don’t want men seeing me as some sex object. I didn’t work so hard all the way through school for them to see me like that!” She screamed going into the game room leaning on the pool table trying to reign in her anger.




“Whether you do it or not men will still see you as a sex object Alyssa, not all of us can see past a good looking girl and see how smart she is.”




“That’s not the point I don’t want to be exploited and paraded around as one! I don’t want to be famous Nick, how many times do I…”




He rolled his eyes and interjected, “I think it’s a little late for that one. For god fucking sakes you’re on a reality show now. And HELLO you’re marrying me!”




“Well I didn’t think marrying you of all people in the world would make me famous thank you very much.”




Nick’s eyes blazed at her in anger. “What the fuck Ali!? You know better than anyone the bullshit I’ve had to put up with because of my career.”




“Oh really, I don’t see any of the OTHERS having the same problems. No Nick it’s not your career its your fucking decisions that throw us in the fucking headlines all the time.”




“My decisions? What about yours? I’m not the one who decided to fuck around with some stupid actor. You brought that attention on yourself!”




At that moment Alyssa hauled off and slapped him. “Do NOT blame me for last year, I’m not the one who fought with him. What happened between Brandon and I was a mistake and you know it!” She exclaimed as she pushed passed him and walked out of the game room. Royally pissed off Nick turned on his heel and went after her. She was already going up the stairs.




“We’re not done with this… Alyssa don’t you dare walk away from me.” He said sternly.




Alyssa turned around and grabbed her shoe flinging it at him. “You’re a real asshole Nick…” She shouted back she couldn’t believe how he couldn’t even understand why she didn’t want that much exposure. In retaliation Nick ran up to her and threw her body against the wall pinning her to it with his own. She stared at him both of them out of breath from screaming at each other. “What…what are you going to do hit me? Do it, I dare you…” She retorted in defiance her green eyes blazing.




At that exact moment all of his anger dissipated as he looked at her, eyes bright with anger, mouth hanging open in shock and her chest rising and falling rapidly. Suddenly he didn’t feel like yelling anymore, at the present moment all he could think about was how much he wanted her; so much so that he pressed his mouth to hers kissing her feverishly. Alyssa tried to move to push him away getting a little away from the wall but he only slammed them back against wall pinning her against it by pressing his body into hers even more so than before. Slowly her body gave in and she weaved her fingers into his hair holding on to him loving how aggressive he was being with her. He moved his mouth to her neck sucking on her pulse point making her moan and bite her lip. He pulled back and smirked, “Knew I’d be able to end this by kissing you.” He remarked.




Alyssa’s eyes blazed again and shoved him away knocking him down a little. She began walking back up the stairs even more angry that he had the audacity to try to manipulate her into forgetting about the fight. He grabbed her ankle making her trip and brace herself against the stairs scraping her knee. She turned and kicked him in the shoulder hard as he came up and laid himself on top of her again. He kissed her again and she felt her body shudder and every nerve ending hum from the contact. Getting impatient he unbuttoned her jeans and slipped his hand inside not all too surprised to find nothing but skin underneath the denim. He searched out her center and inserted two fingers into her making her cry out in pleasure and grind herself into his hand. In retaliation she grasped his erection through his jeans making him growl and lay her back onto the stairs.




At the present moment she didn’t care how much her back hurt from laying on the stairs she just wanted him. She lifted up and took her jeans off her hips leaving them at her ankles as he did the same. She unbuttoned her shirt revealing her deep lavender lace and silk bra. “God I love it when you wear stuff like that…” He muttered before moving his mouth to her chest as he thrust hard inside her making her arch her back and cry out from the mix of pleasure and pain. Momentarily she pushed him back and ripped open his white button down shirt wanting to feel his skin against hers as he moved against her making moan louder. Alyssa moved her hands to his back and dug her fingers into his shoulders and scraped them down his back making him throw his head back and yelp/growl at her which only made him move harder and faster as she lifted her hips meeting his pace.




“Oh God…” Alyssa screamed throwing her head back as her release over took her body. Nick followed moments later biting rather roughly on her shoulder then collapsed to her side. They laid uncomfortably on the stairs for a moment then both sat up pulling their half mangled clothes back on. “Fuck…that…was…”




“You’re telling me…” He finished for her running his hands through his hair and looked over at her as she held her shirt together with one hand.




Alyssa sighed and rested her head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry for slapping you.”




“It’s okay, I’m sorry for bringing up Brandon.” He answered back giving her a kiss. “I have to admit though…”




“What?”




“That was amazing…”




“Maybe we should fight more often if it means we’re going to have this be the end result.” Alyssa added joking and then grimaced. “Oww, my back hurts.” Alyssa complained slightly.




“Yeah so does mine, it stings more from fingernails…”




Alyssa wrinkled her nose, “Sorry, heat of the moment…”




“No don’t apologize I loved every second of it.”




“I’m sorry for blowing up about the magazine…it’s not a completely horrible idea…”




“You’d be willing to?”




“Only if my bosses think it’s a good idea, if not then no way.”




“It would help the show out I know that. But if you’re not comfortable don’t do it.”




“Thanks baby…” She said giving him a kiss… “Why don’t we go take a shower together?” She asked with a smirk.




“Together eh? You won’t mind if we…” He began knowing how she would sometimes complain that when they’d take a shower together they’d end up messing around instead of getting clean.




She leaned in smiling, “Actually I’m counting on it…”