- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
So I've been a teency bit absent from here huh? Well my lovely readers I sincerely apologize, I was horridly burnt out on various different things, neither of which have to do with writing but I just needed a break. So it's been a little over a month and I decided to finally get off my butt and give you some reading material. I really and truly appreciate your patience and loyalty during my little hiatus but I am back now and updates should become more and more regular. Thanks so much all of you for all of your support throughout this series of mine which has won best series from the Never Gone awards thanks to the many votes of my awesome readers! I definitely look forward to hearing more from you all as time rolls on and all your reviews/support and everything are so very much appreciated!

Chapter Sixteen: Fan-Damonium

Alyssa giggled a little as she watched the boys walk out onto the sound stage at TRL. Kellie, Alyssa, Leighanne and Leigh all sat in the green room hearing the faint screams from the soundstage just down the hall as well as hearing them on the television monitors in the room. "You're like a teeny..." Kellie remarked seeing Alyssa's happy almost giddy demeanor at watching her fiancé goof around on the screen.

Alyssa rolled her eyes and elbowed her friend in the arm. "I'm happy for them. It's exciting that they're still this big to be on TRL."

"Only because TRL owes their very existence to the boys. Without them and Britney, Carson Daly would still be a nobody DJ with KROQ." Kellie reasoned.

"Yeah but he'd still be a total tool." Alyssa retorted making the girls giggle.

"So are we all going dress shopping after the Virgin store signing?" Leigh asked with an expectant grin. She loved hanging out with all the girls especially now with Kellie and Alyssa there all the time. It made sense that all the girls got along for the most part. Leighanne and Alyssa discussed things about Baylee. Leigh and Alyssa discussed business and hanging out with their men. Leighanne and Kellie talked fashion and of course Kellie and Alyssa were the closest of all hanging out the most out of the four girls.

Alyssa nodded, "I really want to get navy blue or black cocktail dress, something classy that would easily go with what Nick's going to wear but not look like we're trying to match each other."

"So things with you two I'm assuming are going better?" Leighanne asked with a grin.

Alyssa sighed and nodded happily, "Yeah it's been really good. Therapy has really helped us out a lot. I appreciate him so much more now than I ever have."

"How's the sex been?" Leigh asked with a grin.

Kellie snorted, "She doesn't talk about it anymore, I miss the girl trash talking sessions we used to have Alyssa." She retorted grinning.

Alyssa shrugged, "Yeah I'm not gonna apologize though. It's just I don't feel the need to impress you guys with my sexual escapades with him. I mean it's always been great the sex between us, but it's just got a whole new level to it now, we're really in tune with each other and I'm just really happy. And I can focus less on my own demons and really connect with Nick again."

The girls grinned and Kellie sat back placing her hand on her lower stomach. "You know you're going to make an amazing mom someday." She said earnestly.

Alyssa grinned a little and sighed, "Yeah I hope so. In the meantime I think I'm just going to help you get ready to become one yourself." She replied.

"You'll love being a mom, it's hard sometimes but it's worth it." Leighanne added simply.

Kellie shrugged, "I know it's just weird because Alex and I aren't married and I just don't want anyone to think that this little one is unwanted just because it was unplanned."

Alyssa patted her leg, "Just love the lil one that's all you have to do to prove you want the baby. I mean it's not like you're going to hate him or her just because it happened."

"Oh I know I just don't want them thinking that we were being irresponsible. We really want to have kids just kinda came a little sooner than expected."

"Well there you go I think you have plenty of time before you have to explain the where did I come from conversation."

"So when are you and Nick going to try again?" Kellie asked with a snarky grin. She definitely would love to see Alyssa get pregnant sooner rather than later. She definitely knew that Alyssa and Nick had been through a rough year, and maybe trying again would make up for their loss.

Alyssa shook her head and sighed, "I don't think it's time right now. When we do try again I'm gonna take a lot of time off work and right now with the album and the tour...It just doesn't seem for Nick and I at least, like a really good time to try again. And it's still a little too soon."

Kellie nodded, "Yeah I just am really happy to see you two happy again. After this year from hell and all."

Alyssa grinned at her, "Yeah it was quite a year but that which doesn't kill us only makes us stronger right?" Alyssa lost herself in her own thoughts for a few moments only to be jarred from them when the boys walked back into the room. "Done already?" She asked a little shocked that the hour had already passed by.

Nick grinned and took her hand helping her stand up. "Yeah we've got the signing at Virgin now then you girls are going off to shop right?"

Alyssa nodded as they walked out of the MTV studios her arm around his waist and his hand in her back pocket. They went out the back entry way seeing some fans gathered outside the garage waiting for an autograph. Nick broke away leaving Alyssa to stand with Kellie grinning and waving to some of the fans. "Alyssa, Kellie can we have your autographs?" A couple of fans asked. Alyssa grinned graciously and signed what they asked her to. "You girls all bought the album right?" She asked with an amused grin.

"Yes we love it!" A fan nearly shrieked.

"Good, we love it too." Kellie remarked with a grin. "You girls don't catch a cold out here okay? It's kinda chilly out." She added.

Alyssa grinned at her as she spoke with another fan. Nick watched her for a few moments grinning at how easily she talked to the fans and how graciously she accepted their compliments and praise as well as fielding their questions. He moved closer in putting a finger to his mouth as the fans looked up seeing him standing there behind her. Without warning he wrapped his arms around her waist making her jump out of her skin at the sudden contact. She turned slightly and grinned. "You jerk!" She giggled.

"Oh did I scare you?" He asked with a cheeky grin. She rolled her eyes chuckling at him he leaned in brushing his lips to hers not even caring that he was doing so in front of a throng of fans snapping pictures rapidly. He brushed his fingertips on her jaw line as she closed her eyes getting lost in the kiss for a moment. He broke it just a few moments later kissing her forehead, "Come on we gotta go." He said turning to leave.

"Now that boy can kiss." Alyssa sighed with a happy grin and waved goodbye to the fans as she took his hand leading her over to the van to drive them across the street to the store so they wouldn't get mobbed on the way.

Once inside the store the girls stood off to the side watching the guys sign endless amounts of autographs give hugs and have quick 15 second conversations with the large line of fans all awaiting to get a quick glimpse of the one of their favorite groups.

Later that afternoon...

Alyssa stepped out of the dressing room just in time as Kellie did as well. Kellie was wearing a simple black halter slip dress with an empire waist that accentuated her growing baby bump. She looked in the mirror grinning as she twirled a little. Alyssa grinned and walked over as well in the very form fitting navy blue shutter dress that had a plunging neckline and the back was almost completely out dipping all the way down to the small of her back showing off her tattoo there. "I think I found the dress..." She said checking out her figure in the mirror.

Kellie grinned and looked her over, "Nick's gonna flip out when he sees you in that."

"That's the point a tight little cocktail dress to get him going when he can't have me for most of the night. I'm being a tease and he loves it." She explained making Kellie giggle at her.

"I'm glad we split off from Leigh and Leighanne, it seems like I never really get to talk to you without them around lately." Kellie remarked. "Don't get me wrong I adore them and all just I like just hanging out with my best friend you know?" Kellie added.

Alyssa grinned and hugged her best friend. "Hey it's okay. Sometimes the girls can be a little much. I miss Kristin she was always the go between. Anytime I wouldn't necessarily agree with Leighanne she'd step in and just diffuse it."

"Yeah she always seemed like a great person. I just feel bad I didn't really get to know her when she was around."

"Oh there's still time for that, we'll see her at Howie's wedding and of course at Nick's birthday party and our wedding whenever we do decide to set a date." She remarked with a lopsided grin. They both walked back into the dressing rooms getting changed and went over and made their purchases. "So all we need is shoes and jewelry."

"Yep and then lunch afterwards right?"

"Oh yeah...and then we're meeting back up with Leighanne and Leigh at Leigh and Howie's room to get all girl-ed out for the party tonight."

"Ooh. That is always fun."

Alyssa giggled, "I figured you'd say that, considering you're miss girly girl of the century."

"Ugh I totally resent that hello I did play soccer for the longest time!"

"Yeah but you don't anymore."

"Because I graduated in the summer dumbass I walk in December. Hence no soccer this season because I'm not an enrolled student." She explained.

"Yeah I know, it's been crazy to think that it's been 3 years since I graduated with my masters. Let alone 3 years that Nick and I have been dating."

"Yeah Alex and I are just a little over a year now. He helped me in so many ways with getting over Aaron and just moving on with my life."

After lunch the girls all congregated in Howie and Leigh's suite getting manicures and pedicures, their hair styled and cut. "This is crazy you know." Leigh began sighing a little. "They're the ones releasing an album and we're here getting spoiled."

Alyssa giggled at her, "Well yeah I think we owe it to ourselves to look fantastic tonight. They've worked their asses off for over a year on this album I think it's our chance to repay them of sorts by letting them show up with the hottest chicks in town."

"Wait I didn't know Heidi Klum was in town." Kellie chided reminding her of Nick's crush on the supermodel.

"No but he's totally getting some tonight." Alyssa shot back as the others laughed at her. "What I'm happy with my sex life."

"Yeah I know and it's really good to see the shift in you. Months ago you were complaining how you two never did it anymore and now it's like ooh sex!"

Alyssa grinned, "Well we're connecting on this whole new level like I was saying earlier today. It's been really difficult for me to open up that way. I mean Kel you remember back when he and I were just friends and how I was like no he'd never see me like this."

"Yeah and do you also remember me calling you an idiot for thinking that?" Kellie retorted.

"But anyways it's just I don't know maybe it's because he's more confident in how he looks that makes me feel like I can be more comfortable with his body. I don't know but whatever it is I don't want it to go away. Anyways speaking of getting comfortable. What's your stance on helping out your guy's siblings?"

"Ew like sexually?" Kellie said wrinkling her nose thinking of AJ's step sister.

Alyssa rolled her eyes, "No I mean just being a good friend to them and helping them out if they need it."

"Why do you ask?"

"Well uh, I don't know if you want to know this Kel but Aaron's really going through a rough time right now. And well I want to tell Nick hell Angel showed up last week out of the blue to talk to me about it." She said remembering the conversation from the other day.

"It's about Aaron." Angel said simply as they sat on the couch. Alyssa gave her a concerned look and motioned for her to continue. "Well he and Kaci broke up. He's taking it really hard."

"How so? Worse than he did with Kellie?"

"Yeah way worse. He's been partying a lot more, hell he's been in two car accidents yeah they were fender benders but still he was drunk when they happened. At least the cops didn't get involved that's just what we need now Aaron going to jail for underage drinking." She said quickly rambling on.

Alyssa listened intently, "Does Nick know?"

"He does but he says he's talked to him but it's just not working hell I can't even get through to Aaron anymore and that's saying a lot." Alyssa took it all in wondering exactly what she could do to help him. "I was thinking you know that with your history and being in therapy and all you'd be able to help him to show him that his behavior isn't good or healthy."

Alyssa nodded, "Let me talk to Nick about it and I'll see what I can do. I don't know if I'll be much help if any at all but I will try no matter what."

"Thank you Ali. I knew coming to you would be a good idea. I mean Nick's an awesome brother but he can only do so much with being away lately. I'm really glad Nick has you, that we all have you."

She grinned. "Well don't thank me just yet I still have to talk this over with Nick first I don't want to fuck anything up between him and Aaron but I will try my best to get through to him."


"Wow so do you think it's serious?"

"Well yeah I mean it's not everyday that Angel just shows up out of the blue like that. I mean you dated him so you knew her pretty well too." She said reminding Kellie that in dating Aaron she had gained a friend in Angel. However that seemed to go away after they had met their untimely demise as a couple. "And it's just I don't know how to broach the subject with Nick it seems like he should take control of the situation since its his brother. But he's going to be my brother-in-law so I think that I should at least try. I just don't want to overstep my bounds."

"Well think about it this way. You were there for them during the shooting of the show. All that's different now is just that the cameras aren't around and that you two aren't living with the sibs. Just you know be a sister to him. Do what Nick would do just in your style. I'm sure Nick would lecture the fuck out of him otherwise. Maybe he just needs a friend to relate to." Kellie replied with a grin. She still did honestly care for Aaron even though the feelings had since cooled from romantically inclined to just concern for him in general as a member of Nick's family.

That night...

"Wow..." Nick mouthed as Alyssa walked into the lobby with a big grin on her face decked out in the cocktail dress she'd picked out earlier, navy blue satin peep toed Manolos and a simple diamond drop necklace bangle bracelet and matching diamond encrusted hoop earrings.

"What do you think?" She asked giving a little twirl her wavy dark chocolate colored hair. She watched her smoky blue eye shadow dusted eyes as his drug over her in his silent appraisal of her clothing and simply grinned and pressed his lips to hers. "So you like it I'm assuming?" She asked as her hand that held a small blue clutch graced his blazer covered forearm. Nick took her other hand lacing their fingers as he lead her out to the van that was taking them all to the club where the party was being held. Once they arrived and walked the red carpet that had been set up for the various celebrities that came looking for a good time, they went up to the VIP area that held a lounge, private bar and dance floor complete with a separate DJ that was playing mostly artists from the Jive label since it was a record company event.

Nick and Alyssa broke apart as Nick had to do his obligatory mingling. He hated having to leave her but he knew his role as part of the Jive family included the rounds of brown nosing the big wigs and laughing it up over trivial things like which yacht to by next. Alyssa sat with the other girls making commentary on what other women wore and giggling silently about it as they people watched. Alyssa and Kellie went out to dance a little getting annoyed by guys rubbing up on them. "What do you want from the bar? Water or soda?" She asked Kellie as she sat down just as AJ was coming up to sit with her.

"Water sounds awesome." Kellie replied. Alyssa grinned and made her way over to the bar waiting for the bar tender to head over her way. She ordered the drinks getting the bottle of water first then waited for her vodka martini.

"So what's a gorgeous woman like you doing all alone at the bar?" She heard a male voice say from behind her.

Fully ready to unleash a full on tongue lashing for such a horrid pick up line she turned and then lost her nerve at seeing the familiar face. "Hi..." She said dumbly a bit star struck.

"Hi I'm JC you are?" He asked with a confident grin holding out his hand for her to take.

"Alyssa." She replied shaking his hand firmly.

"Nice to meet you Alyssa, so you didn't answer my question. What are you doing all alone do you not have a date?" He said flirting shamelessly.

Alyssa chuckled, "Yeah I have a date he's off mingling at the moment."

"His loss is my gain then." He replied arching an eyebrow at her.

Alyssa laughed at him slightly finding it hilarious that she found herself in this situation. "Wow it's not every day I find myself being hit on by my favorite member of Nsync." She said with a snarky grin.

His eyes lit up at the statement chuckling at her brazen honesty. "Favorite eh? So I'm taking it not a big Justin fan then?"

Alyssa giggled a little rolling her eyes, "Oh please I've seen poodles that are cuter than him."

JC laughed heartily at the joke, "Okay so what about Lance, Chris or Joey?" He remarked keeping up with the little cat and mouse game.

"Well Chris just well scares me with the pineapple hair do he had back in the day. Joey was always kinda more like the Jersey goomba looking guy of the group and I grew up in an Italian family definitely not a turn on there. And Lance? Ha, come on we all knew he really didn't like girls we always used to say ‘oh shut up Lance you're gay anyways!'" She explained.

"Oh so I win by default?"

"Yeah pretty much." She retorted with a grin. Unbeknownst to them Nick was watching from just about 25 feet away. He noticed JC's flirtatious body language and how Alyssa seemed immune to his charms laughing off his come ons.

He began walking over hearing their conversation, "So really where's your date?"

"Right here." Nick said from behind Alyssa wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

JC looked up and grinned. "Oh so this is the fiancé?" He asked Nick. Apparently during his time recording with JC on a few tracks that only one made the album he'd mentioned her a few times.

Nick smiled as Alyssa placed her left hand on the hand that graced her abdomen. "Yep this is the one." He said proudly.

JC got the hint and bid them farewell and good luck on their impending nuptials they had still to set a date for. Alyssa turned to him with a large grin. "Way to be territorial baby." She remarked.

"Yeah well I don't like other guys trying to get my woman."

"But you know it'll never happen again that whole thing was a mistake."

"I know and I trust you, it's them I don't trust. But I love you enough not to make a jealous scene."

"Like you used to with Paris?"

Nick rolled his eyes and kissed her. "Well as long as you don't give a guy you used to date a lap dance right in front of me I think we'll be okay." He said referring to the time Paris had done the exact action he described.

Alyssa grinned and kissed him. "I'd never."

"I know." He replied with a confident grin. Alyssa broke away for a moment going into the ladies room checking her makeup. She got a wicked idea as she glanced at her reflection in the mirror. She jumped into one of the stalls and shimmied off her thong balling it up in her hand. She walked out into the club going right over to Nick who was chatting up a few producers here and there. She pulled him to the side for a moment excusing him graciously from his conversations and placed the small silky material into his hand and kissed his neck just below his ear.

She leaned up and whispered seductively "I'm going to make you come so hard later..." His eyes widened at her comment as she walked away leaving him to ponder her statement. He glanced down at his hand his eyes widening at the skimpy garment. He stuffed it into his pocket and looked around trying to find her. He finally zeroed in on her sitting with the other girls giggling at a joke Leigh had told.

"Hey where are you going?" Howie asked as Nick was going to make his way over to the girls.

Nick sighed, "I'm kinda tired I was hoping to get out of here."

Howie rolled his eyes and followed where Nick had been looking. "Oh yeah I'm sure you're tired, horndog."

Nick looked back over to Alyssa who was sitting rather lady-like with one leg crossed over the other, her back straight and a martini glass in one hand and the other patting Kellie on her knee as she told a story animatedly using her hands to illustrate things as she normally did. She took a drink of her martini then set it down to finish the story. He turned back to Howie and gave him a pitiful look. "Oh come on like you don't want to leave early with Leigh?"

Howie chuckled and patted his friend on his back, "Of course I do but I don't mean to go all Kevin on you but you have obligations to be here."

"Oh come on..." He said with disdain. "Record company parties suck!"

"Yeah I know but we all gotta be here you two will be able to be alone eventually." He said as he saw Alyssa heading over.

"Harassing my man again Howard?" She asked playfully putting her around Nick's arm and letting her hand travel down his inner forearm to his hand lacing their fingers.

Howie chuckled, "Oh just explaining that he has certain obligations to fulfill before he goes back to the hotel." He explained.

Alyssa grinned and kissed Nick on the cheek. "No worries I'll make sure he does his job." She explained politely.

Later on...

Alyssa and Nick walked quickly through the lobby of the hotel over to the elevators. Nick tapped his foot impatiently trying to maintain some level of decency in the crowded lobby when really all he wanted to do was pull her over to the concierge desk and violate her several times over. When the elevator door finally slid open they both walked inside pressing the button for their floor. As soon as the doors closed Nick pushed Alyssa pushed Alyssa up against one of the mirrored walls claiming her mouth against his in a heated kiss. His hand immediately buried in her hair as their tongues dueled playfully as his other hand pinned her to the wall at her side. Alyssa wrapped one leg around his holding him closer as she scratched her nails over his scalp gently. The elevator came to an abrupt stop and the two of them reluctantly pulled apart seeing a few girls get on the looked like they were all in college. Their eyes widened when they saw Nick and Alyssa standing there their hands connected, clothes and hair mussed just slightly from their earlier makeout session.

Alyssa giggled to herself as Nick pulled her in front of him wrapping his arms around her waist wanting just a little bit more closeness but at the same time to hide his raging hard on from the gawking fans. He made small talk with them talking about the party and playing nice for the time being. Alyssa looked over her shoulder at him grinning adoringly yet inwardly smirking at the hardness she felt against her backside.

"So was the party great?" One fan asked.

"It was a blast." Alyssa replied. "We always have fun at parties right baby?" She asked with a grin.

Nick jarred out of his thoughts and nodded, "Yeah we always do." He said just going along with whatever she had said. He was too busy counting down the seconds until he could have her all to himself again. The conversation lulled a bit and Nick kissed her shoulder and silently thanked God when the doors finally dinged signifying that they'd reached their floor.

"Have a good night girls." Alyssa said with a devilish smirk as they walked down the hall to their suite going inside a moment later leaving the girls to look at each other in shock. Nick placed the do not disturb sign on the door locking it as he closed it tightly. Alyssa moved over into the bedroom leaving her shoes then her thigh highs and bra as a trail along the way. He smirked at how she could remove much of her clothing yet still leaving on her dress. He took off his jacket kicking off his shoes as well as his socks and untucking his shirt from his dress slacks and removing his belt as he walked into the bedroom. He saw her standing in front of the mirror taking off the bracelet and earrings along with the necklace she'd been wearing. She turned to look over her shoulder at him and grinned. "Unzip me?" She asked bringing his hands around to the front of her where the zipper was hidden between the seams of fabric. Nick swallowed hard and unzipped the dress slowly as she turned her head and kissed along his neck leaning her head onto his shoulder.

She brought her hands to cover his as he drug the zipper down over her abdomen. She shrugged the material off of her body and turned pulling him to the side kissing him slowly as his hands searched out her body touching everywhere at once. Alyssa grinned as he kissed her neck and glanced at the mirror catching their reflection. She pushed him against the dresser and wrapped the tie around her hand and pulled him back towards the bed laying herself down on it and bringing him with her. He kissed her mouth then along her jaw biting it gently. She groaned and reached her hands to his slacks unzipping the fly not even bothering to unbutton it and slipped her hand inside grasping him gently. She grinned as she felt him moan against her neck the vibration tickling her pulse point that his tongue was currently circling.

Feeling constrained by his clothes he kneeled on the bed. Alyssa moved with him helping him with his shirt unbuttoning it quickly as he loosened his tie just enough to slip up and over his head as she slipped off his . Alyssa took the opportunity and flipped him onto his back unbuttoning and pulling off his slacks. She pushed him back against the headboard piling up pillows behind him sitting him up so that the mirror that was on the low dresser across from the bed let them both have a birds eye view of everything.

Alyssa smirked and turned her back to him letting him enter her deeply. The both let out a mutual sigh of pleasure as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Alyssa met his eyes in the mirror and shook her head. She took his hands and placed them on her hips as she leaned forward wrapping her hands around his calves as she began lightly bouncing over him. He ran his fingers over her spine groaning as he felt her fingers grip his calves. A few moments later Nick gathered her hair in his hand and yanked her head back pulling her to sit back against him. She yelped at the suddenness of the move and leaned back. "You know...if you wanted me to move you could have just said something." She said in between breaths as she continued to ride him. He chuckled and bit along her neck then pushed her away from him. "What the fuck?" She asked she felt him leave her body.

He moved his knees on the outside of hers and sat back on his heels allowing him to entered her once more both of them kneeling on the bed. He moved one hand to her abdomen the other dipping between her thighs to tease across her ever so lightly as she continued to move on him faster and harder both of them crying out at the snugger fit. "Harder..." He pleaded with her feeling both their orgasms not far off.

Alyssa smirked and swiveled her hips in a circle then switched to a figure eight motion that brought them both to a near heart stopping release. Completely exhausted they both fell over to the side his cock still buried deep within her as they both began to slowly catch their breaths. "Holy fuck..." Alyssa said breathlessly.

A few moments later there was a sharp knock at the door. "Oh God do they never leave us alone?" He asked exasperatedly. Alyssa shrugged and pulled away they both groaned he left her body. "Where are you going?"

"Shower get rid of em and join me?" She said wiggling her eye brows suggestively at him then got up walking into the bathroom stark naked.

He laid on his back for a moment hearing the knocking yet again. He rolled his eyes and took the comforter off the bed wrapping it around his waist. He looked out the peep hole seeing Brian standing there looking at his watch. Nick swung open the door and Brian looked scandalized. "Oh shut up too bad you're not a fan wouldn't it be awesome to see this on page six tomorrow?" He mused with a shit-eating grin.

"Oh Christ you got laid."

Nick snorted, "Well thank you Captain McDuh. Since when do you take the Lord's name in vain Mr. I have a Christian Album."

Brian rolled his eyes knowing that nothing was going to kill Nick's good mood. "Uh well I was just stopping by to let you know about the breakfast meeting tomorrow."

"No thanks I'm getting room service..." He smirked back.

"Yeah...does this service involve trays of any kind?"

"Nope night B." He said shutting the door on him. He dropped the comforter by the bed and ran to the bathroom being hit with the steam from the shower. He ducked into the shower closing the door seeing Alyssa turn while standing under the spray her back to him. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Who was that?" She asked leaning her head to the side letting him kiss along her neck.

"Just Brian, nothing important. Now...where were we?" He asked turning her to him. She grinned and leaned up pressing her mouth to his in a heated kiss as he backed her up against the cold tile of the shower wall.


 

 

Thank you so much for reading!

Chapter End Notes:
A special thank you to Mel for stepping in and kicking my ass back into gear I owe you hon!