- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey all I'm back again with another chapter! Been busy with work, getting ready for school that starts monday and all that. I thought I'd post another chapter hehe. I'm currently working on chapter 20 which will definitely be interesting to say the least lol. Anywhoo thank you all for reading and reviewing! I hope to be able to reply to all of those reviews tonight after work. But once again thank you so much! Here's chapter 17 for your reading enjoyment!


Chapter Seventeen: To The Edge Of The Earth

Alyssa walked briskly down the hall stopping in front of the door that separated the hallway and Aaron's condo. She went to knock on the oak door but her hand hesitated. She didn't know if she was doing the right thing in going straight to him with it. Trying to create a better bond between them and as a result help him through the tough times he'd been facing as of late. She did remember her conversation with Nick the previous day. Much to her earlier preconceived notions he was rather receptive to the idea...so much so that his words were what compelled her to be standing there just after she'd dropped Nick off at the airport for his short promotional tour with the guys. She closed her eyes waiting for just a moment more remembering that conversation from the day before.

Alyssa chewed her bottom lip as she peeked over the top of the bridal magazine she'd been reading to see where Nick's attention was at the current moment. She sighed and closed the magazine setting it on the coffee table. "You know I've been thinking..." She said randomly.

Nick looked up from his laptop with a grin, "About what?" He asked then turned his attention back to the screen working on something for his record label and other business ventures.

"Uh well before I came out to see you..."

"Yeah." He added not looking up from his laptop.

Alyssa took a breath and got up going over to sit next to him. She placed her hand on his wrist. "It's really important." She said simply. Nick relented and saved his documents and closed his laptop.

He set it aside and turned to her wondering what exactly was on her mind. "What's on your mind baby?" He asked giving her his full attention.

"It's about your brother."

Nick arched one eyebrow at her and scratched his forehead in confusion. "Uh okay what about him?" He knew that his brother was going through a lot with the show having ended, and of course Kaci and his break up but he didn't think there was much more to that.

"Angel came to me right before I came to see you. She told me she's really worried about Aaron and him possibly going down the same road Alex did. And I just wanted to talk to you about it and get what your take is."

"Why do you need my opinion?" He asked earnestly.

"Because you're his older brother, and really I want you to be okay with it if I go and talk to him. Just to be there for him. He needs people around him and when you and I broke up he was really there for me. And while you're leaving tomorrow for that promotion thing in Europe you have going on...I really would like to talk with him, really get down to what's bothering him and just become a sister to him, a positive influence in his life. I mean he has you and Angel and the other siblings but maybe he needs someone else too to help him see what he's doing is really not helping him at all. Someone who's been in even darker places than he's in."

Nick chewed on his lower lip for a moment and took her hand in his. "Then if you feel it'll help him. Then do it. I trust you with him. I think it'll be amazing for you two to get closer. Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

"Yeah I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with it."

"Well they're your family too."


She took a breath nodding along with her thoughts. If she was going to marry Nick, she was going to literally become a sister to all of Nick's siblings. Whether she was ready to admit that or not she was already a major part of Nick's family. She rapped hard on the door hoping that if he were asleep the racket would awaken him. She looked around as she waited hearing footsteps come toward the door. When it opened a petite blonde with a rather impressive body stood there in what looked like Aaron's boxers and a white muscle shirt. "Uh who are you?" She asked with disdain.

Alyssa snickered and pushed past her into the condo. "Aaron Charles get your scrawny ass down here right now!" She said sternly.

After a few moments and a whispered ‘fuck' from the loft like bedroom upstairs Aaron came down wearing basketball shorts and an oversized tee shirt. "Alyssa...what a pleasant wakeup call." He said sarcastically.

"Dismiss the hoochie we've gotta talk." She commanded. Aaron rolled his eyes and bid goodbye to what seemed to be his groupie of the moment. She looked straight out of what Nick would have bedded back on his solo tour. The girl changed her clothes and left giving Aaron a kiss goodbye. Alyssa snorted as he came back and sat on the couch across from her. She looked around seeing the various beer cans and liquor bottles, boxes of pizza stacked on top of one another. She wrinkled her nose in disgust at the filth at which he was living in. "You do realize that if a cop came in here and saw how many open bottles and cans of alcohol in here he would arrest you on sight?" She asked incredulously.

"Eh so what?" He replied.

Alyssa took a deep breath and stood up. "Get up and get showered, we're cleaning this place and then we're going to talk."

"Excuse me? Who died and made you Nick?"

Alyssa shot him a glare warning him to not even try to put up a fight. "I'm serious Aaron, all your siblings are worried about you. Hell Angel came to talk to me purposely because she's worried sick about you. Now move and get showered we're spending the day cleaning." She said pulling him by his shirt and pushing him towards the stairs.

Meanwhile...


Nick sat in first class clicking away on his laptop doing something anything to idle away his time on the flight. He thought of sleeping at first but the thought of sleeping on a plane for 20 hours was not something he especially wanted. He wished Alyssa was there with him, now that he was doing some promotion in Asia for two weeks then back to Europe, traveling without her was enough of a headache for him to begin with.

He knew that she had some things to take care of as far as her education and with her students as well. What he also knew that she'd only be separated from him for just a few short days enough for her to meet with Lindsay, who Alyssa decided to promote to her RA because she had become such a great help to her with her research. He looked across the aisle seeing Brian and Leighanne with Baylee between them who was eagerly reading a book. He went back to his computer composing an email for Alyssa to find once she got a moment to check her mail.

While he was typing away Kellie came over and plopped down next to him. "Hey you." She started jarring him from his concentration.

He gave her a lopsided grin and replied, "Hey Kel, excited about Japan?"

"Hell yeah! I've wanted to go ever since Ali was gushing about it on your solo tour." She beamed making him chuckle at her.

"Well if you're lucky Ali will be back just in time to go sight seeing with you."

"What is my best friend doing anyways?" She asked resting back into the chair comfortably.

Nick shrugged, "Stuff for work and school and kicking my brother's ass apparently."

"Oh good she talked to you then. She asked me and the other girls for advice on how to bring it up to you she definitely didn't want to seem like she was butting in on your family's private affairs."

Nick chuckled, "Glad she's going to you for advice again. Shows that you two are right back on track in your friendship. But really she shouldn't be scared of talking to Aaron she never used to be."

"Yeah but this is a different situation your sisters came to her directly knowing she'd be able to handle it. She got a little freaked not knowing if you'd be okay with her taking such a big responsibility like kicking his butt into shape."

Nick nodded and looked out the window for a moment then back to Kellie, "I wish she was here right now."

"I know but it's only like what 2 days and she'll be with you again? Or are you that co-dependent?" Kellie chided jokingly. She loved seeing the connection between Nick and Alyssa, especially when the two were separated there was always a deep sense of longing when they were apart. "I'm really happy that you two are back on track with everything you know?"

Nick shot her a sideways glance. "Worried much?"

"Oh yeah, Alex was too. He won't admit it but he's kinda envious of what you two have. Hell I am too and I'm in love myself so that's gotta be saying something right?"

Nick grinned at her, "Yeah I guess so."

Later on...

Alyssa helped Aaron carry out 6 large black bags of garbage to the dumpster behind the condominium tower where he lived. They walked back into the building and went up to his apartment in the elevator, once they reached the door she opened it and grinned at him seeing how clean and organized everything had gotten in just a few short hours. "Feel better now that your place is clean?"

Aaron sighed and plopped back down on the couch kicking his legs up on the coffee table. "Uh sure I guess."

Alyssa rolled her eyes at him and called and ordered in some pizza. "I ordered food." She added as she sat down next to him on the couch.

Aaron turned to her for a moment, "Why in the fuck are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?"

"Aaron I've always been nice to you. Just certain times like when you were staying at my house I had to let you know that you weren't acting right." She explained letting him know that the few times she had lectured him during the filming of the show was more out of tough love than any real annoyance on her part. She couldn't believe that a man of nearly 20 years of age was completely slobbish or disrespectful to his siblings.

Then again her experience has always been sort of biased. When she had hung out with Nick in his early twenties, or even her own brother, both of them were neat freaks in comparison to Aaron's way of living. It did help though that Nick had been living with a girl at the time, and Aaron seemed completely content to live the life of a bachelor at the moment.

"Okay but why are you here, shouldn't you be off continent hopping with Nick?" He asked with a moderate amount of disdain in his voice. He was envious of his brother, to have found love, a prosperous career, and yet still hadn't lost sight of what was really important.

Alyssa patted him on his knee. "I had some things to take care of and I wanted to make sure my future younger brother was doing okay. I'm the youngest in my family too you know. Granted my family is slightly smaller and less crazy but look at it this way, I think I understand a lot of where you're coming from."

"What do you mean? Your dad died, my parents divorced."

"Yeah but we both blame ourselves for both of those individual events. Am I right?" She reasoned with her eyebrows raised daring him to challenge her.

He stopped and looked at her studying her expression. "I don't..."

"Ah...don't say you don't blame yourself. You do I've even heard you admit it honey. And I'm not here to judge or to be the big know it all but I am here to help you. You ever need anything day or night I want you to call me and I'll be there to talk or even hang out if I'm in town. Don't think you're bothering me, you're not. You're family."

"You still having said why you're being so nice to me."

"Because I just went through a really tough time myself. It taught me the value of family more than anything, I'm extremely close with my family and I love them. But Nick's side of the family I'm the outsider I think sometimes. And I think getting to know you better is a good way to bring me closer to you and your siblings and most importantly your brother. You have no idea how much he cares about you guys. He would do anything for each of you and I really love that about him. He loves and would do anything for my siblings and I feel like I should do the same for you guys."

Late that night...


"So how'd it go with him?" Nick asked as he kicked back on the couch in the hotel having a few moments to himself as they were breaking to shower and then meet for lunch in about one hour.

"I think it went surprisingly well. He's opened up a little bit but I didn't expect much with the sort of things he's been dealing with. Another failed relationship, his career is kinda stagnant at the moment so it's all really just up in the air for him." She said cradling the phone against her ear with her shoulder as she slathered on lotion up and down her arms and smoothing over her elbows up the back of her arm and back down again.

"I'm glad that it's going off with a good start. I don't like to admit that I worry about my siblings sometimes I'm sorry for that. I've been worried about Aaron for what seems like forever. But I guess that's just the parental instinct in me taking over."

Alyssa grinned into the phone immediately picturing him as a father, and quite an overprotective one at that. She smiled at how calm the mere thought made her. It was the first time in a long while that the thought of being a parent or even Nick being a parent didn't make a sharp pang run through her chest. True it still hurt to think of what happened but the fiery sharp pains of devastation had dulled and cooled to disappointment and acceptance. "You're gonna be such a great dad."

"Yeah if we can get the chance I think we're gonna be pretty cool parents."

Alyssa giggled a little, "You sound like my dad. He used to say he was a cool parent. Like after summer in 2001 after he found out about my whole foray into being a pot smoker he was like ‘I was a hippie you know I had a bong'. It was endearing and he was all preachy. The best piece of advice he gave me was to never give myself over to something like that ever again, something that can eventually control and hurt me and for a while I forgot those words of wisdom."

"You miss him huh?"

Alyssa sighed a little, "Yeah but at least he's not in pain anymore. He suffered so much with all the chemo and cancer pain meds I couldn't imagine the strength he had to put up with all that."

Nick leaned back and rested his head on the armrest of the couch. "I know...but happier thoughts...how are you today?" He asked with a slight grin.

She smiled and sighed a little, "I'm really good. I miss you though. Sleeping alone sucks, I have to make Layla come up in bed with me so I can sleep."

Nick snickered at her admission, "So I'm just as good as Layla?"

"Yeah always knew you were a bitch at heart." She shot back making them both laugh. "No but really I hate sleeping without you. It's like this big ole bed's gonna swallow me whole." She said innocently. He grinned and looked at his watch trying to mentally calculate what time it was back in LA. He figured it was about... "9:45 in case you hadn't counted back that far yet." She giggled.

Nick chuckled, "How in the fuck did you know I was thinking that?"

"Long pause...indicative of you trying to think too hard." She shot back getting a long pause in response. "What, you're not the best at time differences you never have been. Do you remember when you'd call me at like 3 in the morning and it'd be like 8am wherever the fuck you were?"

"Uh...yeah...sorry. I just wanted to talk to you. But whatever so I'm assuming you're going to bed soon?"

"Yeah already relaxed for like 2 hours in the tub it was heavenly. Used a bath bomb made me feel so much better. Especially since I'd helped your pig sty of a brother, clean his apartment."

"Oh god you tackled the landfill? How long did it take you to get out?"

"Oh 4 hours." She postulated she didn't know for sure how long it took but she knew it did take at least a few hours of her time cleaning and sanitizing Aaron's place thoroughly and teaching him how to do so himself.

"Eesh. I did that once and my back was so sore." He replied feeling her pain.

"Mine was and since I don't have my fiancé to give me a back massage I was stuck with the Jacuzzi tub's jets." Nick snicker-snorted imagining what else she could have done with the jets as well. "No I didn't masturbate you sick little boy."

"Aww kill my fantasy there."

"Puh-lease my vibrator can get me off much quicker than those things probably could."

"Speak from experience?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes, "Are you trying to segue this into a phone sex conversation?"

"No, but now that you mention it..." He retorted making her snicker. "Oh come on you know you want it."

"Yeah but I can just hold out until we see each other and have mind-blowing sex then." She suggested.

Nick laughed a little at her statement loving how playfully she was dodging where he hoped the conversation was leading. "But I wanna get off." He whined slightly.

"Don't you always?" She said lowering her voice hearing him groan at the seductiveness to her tone. She giggled and playfully added, "Don't tell me you're getting hard over there."

He closed his eyes as he rubbed over himself idly. "Liss..." He said his voice low and raspy. Alyssa's breath stopped hearing the low growl to his voice she sat up straight in the bed suddenly feeling very aware that she was indeed alone. Layla was laying in the hallway just outside the door almost as if she were standing guard protecting her. She breathed slightly into the phone hearing him shift wherever he was. "Lissa...you there?" He asked stopping for a moment.

Alyssa had placed the phone down on the bed and stripped down to her bra and panties even though they were simple blue lace. She laid her self in the middle of the bed propping herself up against the pillows. "I'm back sorry just was getting comfortable."

He arched an eye brow at her comment, "How comfortable are we talking here?"

"I'm not naked if that's what you mean. Took my robe off that's all." She said and it was true she'd just taken off her silk kimono style robe that he'd gotten her years ago on a trip to Japan.

"The white silk one I got you?"

"Yep with the purple orchids all over it. I love that thing. Especially after a bubble bath."

Nick groaned in frustration as he cradled the phone against his ear with his shoulder as he unbuckled his belt and opened the front of his jeans freeing himself from the denim confines. "You're killing me with the bathtub image."

"Really?"

"Yes..." He said holding onto the base of his cock not moving trying to tease himself like she would if she were there with him. "So where are you now?"

"In our bed stretched out in the middle of it. I love our sheets especially when I sleep naked."

"You said you weren't naked yet...what do you have on?"

She grinned and settled herself back into the bed, "Blue lace bra, matching underwear." She said simply.

"Always matching huh?" He sighed a little letting his hand ease it's way up his shaft.

Alyssa grinned and let her hand drift over to her abdomen tracing the skin and how the muscles tensed as she teased herself lightly. "Always..." She chuckled lightly letting her breath get ragged as she dipped her hand beneath the lace.

Nick heard her sharp intake of breath and grinned. "Feel good?" He asked. He heard a knock at the door and he cursed under his breath, "Fuck what now?!" He asked. "Babe, hold that thought okay?"

Alyssa sighed, "Okay..." She said hearing him set the phone down and get up from his spot.

Nick grimaced and fixed his clothing quickly trying to make it less obvious how turned on he was let alone the fact that he was trying to have a little fun on the phone with his fiancée who was half the world away. He went to the door and opened it leaning on the jamb. "What?" He asked seeing AJ and Howie standing there.

"Dude come on we gotta jet." AJ said with an excited grin. Nick laughed at his excitement of doing promotion and performing.

"Can it wait like 20 minutes?" Nick asked with a hopeful look on his face. He hated the fact that he'd gotten interrupted at all but even still he wished that he had just a little bit more time. It wasn't like he didn't want to fulfill his responsibilities but he didn't exactly want to leave her hanging either.

"You're kidding me? We have to go." Howie said and headed off to the elevator. "I expect you to bring him with you Alex." He said giving Nick a stern look.

Nick rolled his eyes and sighed in disappointment. "Hold on Alex... I'll be with you in a second." He said going over to his blackberry that sat on the coffee table in front of the couch where he had been laying just a few moments beforehand. He picked it up putting it to his ear, "Hey..uh I gotta go."

Alyssa groaned, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, I have promotion to do. Rain check?"

Alyssa moved her hand away from herself and sighed in disappointment. "Did you tell them how much of a buzz kill they're being?"

"Not yet, I will for you. Love you."

"Yeah, yeah love you too. Call me when you actually have time to finish it next time." She retorted completely frustrated with being left hanging but resigned herself to letting him go do his work before ringing off with him.

Nick closed his eyes and sighed slipping his phone into his pocket along with his wallet and hotel key. "Trouble in paradise?" AJ asked with a concerned look.

"More like interruptions suck. We were kinda in the middle of something..." He replied looking at his shoes as he walked out of the room locking it closed.

"Ooh phone sex? It's like what night time over there?"

"Yeah and sue me I miss my woman."

AJ grinned and patted his shoulder, "If Kel wasn't here I'd be doing the exact same don't worry. Howie and Brian don't always understand about that sort of thing because well they're old. Besides can you even imagine Bri and Leighanne having phone sex?"

"More like quoting the bible." Nick retorted making them both bust out in laughter. "And Howie? Probably moaning in Spanish." He added.

"Dude I'm so telling him that's hilarious." AJ said laughing as they walked into the elevator.

Meanwhile back in LA Alyssa sat up in bed and groaned out in frustration. She shrugged and got up going over into the closet grabbing one of Nick's large tee-shirts and put it on unhooking her bra and taking it off momentarily. She saw Layla trot into the room as she piled her hair on top of her head in a messy bun. "Hey you...come on bedtime." She said patting her thigh.

Layla wagged her tail and leaped up on to the bed turning in a circle for a few moments before balling herself up as she laid on Nick's side at the foot of the bed. Alyssa grinned at her and patted her head as she went around the room cleaning things up and turning off the lights. Once the room was dark except for the faint moonlight drifting in from the French doors. She climbed into bed and felt Layla snuggle up to her a little. She grinned slightly and looked up at the ceiling then to Nick's side of the bed seeing how empty it looked. She sighed and pulled his pillow to her burying her face in it as she forced herself to sleep.

The next evening...

"Thanks for driving me to the airport." Alyssa said with a grin. Aaron nodded and helped her with her bags as they went into the airport terminal.

"No problem Ali...really besides you helped me clean my place. I had to do something to say thank you." He replied giving her a tiny shove on her shoulder.

She stumbled a little and shot him a look, "Jerk." She laughed at him stopping just before the ticket counter. "Well I guess I should get in line eh?"

"Yeah I have to go in and do some recording today and a bunch of other things with Angel to take care of."

"No partying, at least no alcohol if you party okay?" She requested. He nodded and set her bags down. She set her laptop bag down and hugged him close. "You're a great guy Aaron, don't lose sight of that. And remember call me if you need anything okay. I always have time for you or your sisters." She said breaking away from him. "Now get out of here!" She giggled shooing him to go.

He laughed and waved goodbye. Just as he reached the door he turned around seeing that she had turned to the line already. "Be good to my brother!" He shouted making her turn around and grin at him.

"You know I will!" She shouted back. Alyssa turned and made her way through the line going and getting her boarding pass then headed through security off to her gate. Once there she sat down and took out her laptop opening it. She reread the letter Nick had sent her the few days before when he was just on his way over to Japan. She thought it was sweet of him to just message her when even he couldn't verbally communicate with her over the phone or in person. She checked her emails and sent a few off to her students and updated her myspace as well. After she was done she put her laptop back into her bag and grabbed her phone doing some quick texting to her sister letting her know that she was at the airport. Her phone rang a second later with an unknown number coming across her phone. "Alyssa Monroe." She said answering it quickly.

"You know I can't wait until you answer it Alyssa Carter." Nick said grinning into the phone hearing her voice.

Alyssa grinned widely, "Well then maybe I can entice you into setting a date then?" She suggested.

Nick took a breath for a moment, "How about..." He said looking through his itinerary for the Spring tour of Europe, Asia and Australia. He saw an opening of a few days between dates in Europe where they had a few days off for themselves before starting up again. He thought for a few moments thinking it would give them enough time for a wedding. "Mid May? Like say the 16th?"

"May 16th? Yeah I think we could do that, but do not tell anyone. I kinda want our wedding to be a surprise to everyone except us. Like make that our engagement party to everyone else when really it's going to be when we get married. Are you guys busy on the 15th?"

"Nope the tour ends on the 14th and then we have to be back to the tour on the 17th. I mean if you don't mind Europe being the temporary honeymoon until the tour is over."

"Okay then I'm guessing we have a date set?"

Nick smiled, "I'm guessing we do now where do we want it?"

"Hawaii gather everyone together on the 15th for a party and at midnight...we'll get married."

"Oh that actually sounds cool."

"Yeah and when we wake up the next morning for the reception, it's still our wedding day and we've already gotten the wedding night taken care of so we can just relax and party with our relatives. Best part is that I get to wear my wedding dress twice."

Nick chuckled at her enthusiasm over the subject of their wedding, "So, put much thought into this?"

"Oh yeah I've been researching it for a while I wanted us to have a fun nontraditional type of wedding that isn't crazy stressful or anything like that. I'll start calling wedding planners in LA about booking some place in Hawaii, definitely not a hotel but maybe like a bunch of beach houses and have it on the beach at night." She explained rambling off her ideas.

"Ooo beach wedding? I'm so there."

"Yeah and we can let everyone know that we're getting married on the 16th, just fib about the time frame you know instead of noon make it midnight."

Nick sighed a little completely content that they'd finally set a date for their wedding, he hadn't wanted to admit that it had been as much on his mind as on Alyssa's. He'd been wanting to make it official since long before he'd asked her the previous January and now they're going to be engaged for over a year almost a year and a half by the time they finally get around to tying the knot. "Okay so all we have to decide now is all the details right like best man, maid of honor, all that girly stuff right too right?"

"Hey don't call it girly stuff, picking out a proper tux for you is not girly stuff. Besides I was thinking something classy for our colors like ivory and plum. What do you think?"

"So like off white and purple?"

Alyssa rolled her eyes giggling at him slightly. "More like a reddish purple something that's more deeper and richer than plain old purple or maroon."

Nick thought a moment, "Well that'd be fine. Really I don't care what everything looks like as long as you're there I'm completely cool with anything."

"Ugh you're totally not going to help me are you?" She said chidingly but with a laugh.

Nick laughed, "No I want to help just you're the final decision if there's something I really don't like I'll tell you but other than that yeah I'll help."

"Planning a wedding is a lot of details I warn you. Hence why I'll call a wedding planner and get something setup for when we're back in the States again."

"That works for me, I don't want to go to work knowing you're going to be here in a few hours."

"Well it'll be a while, I should be there like late evening or early morning I can't remember the time difference is insane!"

"Yeah I'll be waiting." He said with a snarky grin as Alyssa chuckled at him in response.

The following evening...

Alyssa yawned slightly as she made her way off the plane and walking through the gates and passed security. She looked around for a few moments tapping her thin heeled boot on the tile looking for Frank, Nick and whoever else maybe there to pick her up. Ever since she got on the plane she'd wished she'd changed her clothes before Aaron had picked her up at work. The grey tweed pencil skirt and knee high boots along with a constrictive long sleeve oxford button down shirt didn't help her much to stay comfortable on the long flight. She found that even half way through she was pulling her hair up in a ponytail just to keep her hands busy. She felt familiar arms slip around her waist and she grinned turning in his embrace. "Hi..."

Nick grinned at her from underneath his skull cap and sunglasses. "You look ridiculous what are you doing?"

"I didn't want to get recognized you know how Japanese fans can be, they get all excited and I wanted to come get you myself without the fans."

She smiled and took his hand letting him lead her off to baggage claim to get her two larger bags. They stood there waiting for her flight to come up on the screen. Nick stood behind her his strong arms wrapped around her waist holding her tightly against him, and his mouth firmly attached to her neck. "Mmm lover we're in public..." Alyssa reasoned feeling her entire body become completely wired to respond to his touch.

"So?" He muttered against her skin. "I need you..." He voice roughly rasped in her ear as his lips brushed lightly along the edge of her ear lobe. Alyssa shuddered involuntarily feeling her knees slightly buckle. She grasped his hands that were folding on her waist and held her tighter to him; his already hardening cock pushing into her lower back. She breathed in and closed her eyes reveling in the feeling of his tongue sliding against the most sensitive parts of her neck. He moved his mouth back up to her ear. "You like that don't you..." He whispered against her ear. "I bet you're soaked just thinking about what I'm going to do to you when we're alone. When really if I had my way I'd violate you right here in front of everyone."

Alyssa felt a huge flutter in her stomach at his words. She took in a sharp breath. "Nick..." She breathed turning her face to him for a moment then turning away looking straight ahead trying to maintain her composure as much as she could.

"I love being able to rile you up...just like you do to me. It's not fair you can hide it and I can't..." He said pulling her in even tighter for emphasis rubbing his erection against her back.

Alyssa heard her flight called, she broke away from him letting him follow her over to the carousel helping her locate and pick up her two bags. He took both taking the duffel and throwing the handles over the plastic handle of the large roller bag. He took her hand as she grabbed her laptop bag and smaller carry-on duffel and they walked out of the airport their hands serving to be their only physical connection at least for the moment. Alyssa sighed as the balmy Tokyo evening air hit her skin. She looked to the sky seeing the last faint hints of sunlight dance across the horizon as the sun was finished setting. She couldn't believe she'd spent over 15 hours on the plane flight only to feel like it was still the same day. Granted she kept herself busy napping on the plane and playing on her laptop as well as listening to her music but it wasn't enough to quell the excitement of her arrival.

Nick led them over to the limo he'd gotten from the hotel as his ride to and from the hotel. He hadn't wanted a limousine but the hotel only offered that or a van so he took the limo hoping that maybe he could lift the visor between the driver and the back so he and Alyssa could have a few private moments on the nearly hour drive to the hotel due to the massively packed streets. The driver happily helped the couple with Alyssa's bags as Nick did as well hoping to complete the task all the sooner. Alyssa placed her laptop bag and small duffel in last letting the driver close the trunk and move to open the door for them. Alyssa got in first scooting over to the side letting him in as well. Once settled, the driver got back behind the wheel and began driving them on to the hotel.

Inside the limo Alyssa looked at him with a coy grin as he leaned over and pushed the button for the visor to go up making her giggle at him. She scooted over a little making her skirt hike up to her mid thigh and kicked her leg over his bending her knee over his thigh. She leaned in letting her hands go to his head taking off the sunglasses and skullcap he'd been wearing. She tossed them behind her and buried her hands into his messy blonde locks pulling his mouth to hers forcefully.

He swept his tongue out meeting hers massaging it roughly as his hands went in two different directions. One hand went to her ribs and moved up fondling her breast kneading it gently through the fabric of her shirt and bra. She moaned out into the kiss arching her back into his hand as his thumb moved over her nipple making her shiver in anticipation. The other hand went to her knee that was bent over his. His right hand caressed the soft skin of her thigh remembering how soft and smooth her legs always are.

At the same time she broke the kiss momentarily to look up into his darkening blue eyes. She grinned as she ran her fingertips along his scruffy unshaven jaw line. "I love you..." She sighed making him smirk and pull her with his left hand that slipped to her back and claimed her mouth in another searing kiss letting his tongue explore her willing mouth. He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth biting down ever so gently making her groan as her left hand fell from the side of his face down his neck to his chest.

Lightly she traced a trail down the center of his torso through his white graphic t-shirt to the top of his black track pants. At the same time Nick's right hand moved to the inside of her thigh tracing light circles with his fingertip as he moved his hand in-between her legs. He brushed his fingertips over her silk underwear already feeling her wetness through the less than an 1/8th of an inch of fabric. Alyssa moaned and thrusted her hips forward wanting more than just the simple touch. Nick grinned against her lips as he pushed her underwear aside and drug his fingers across her slit making her entire body tense in his arms.

However distracted the pleasure of his fingers made her she continued to move on him as well moving her hand underneath his pants and boxers and pushing them down just slightly to allow his cock to emerge from them. She wrapped her fingers gently around the base of him and slowly began moving her hand up and down over him pressing her hand tighter around the tip with every pass.

Nick groaned at the sensation of her hand wrapped so tightly around him as well as the contrast of the cool metal from her engagement ring rubbing over his engorged shaft. In retaliation plunged two long fingers inside of her wetness making her hips begin to move against his fingers that began thrusting in and out of her with rapid abandon coating his fingers with her juices. His thumb, meanwhile rubbed over her folds up to her clit pressing on it at first making her shriek against his mouth. Alyssa moved her hand faster over him feeling a light film of sweat breakout across his brow and begin to bead up and slide down his cheek. He moved his mouth down from hers to her neck sucking on the supple skin rather roughly. He felt her moans grow louder and reverberate throughout her throat.

Feeling rather devilish even more so than before he blazed a trail with his mouth down her throat and moved to her chest biting her nipples through the thin fabric making her other hand fly to his head weaving once again into the short dark blonde almost light brown hair at the back of his head. She felt his body begin to tense and his pulse race even more feeling his impending orgasm come on strong. He bit her breast hard into his mouth as he felt his release over take him covering Alyssa's fingers with the warm sticky liquid. As Nick continued his assault on her body while she eased him gently off of his high he felt her muscles in her thighs begin to twitch involuntarily and her whole body shivered with pleasure as his quickened his fingers upon her.

"Kiss me..." She breathed feeling her orgasm nearing by the second. He looked up and claimed her mouth feeling her entire body shiver and convulse as her body exploded a strangled yet thankfully muffled cry emanated from her throat into the feverish kiss as she rode out her orgasm. Nick pulled back a second later easing her off her high just as she had done for him. The both readjusted their clothing and went back to a lighter more sedate make out session as they continued on the ride to the hotel.

Before they knew it the limo pulled to a stop jarring them from their heated liplock. Alyssa smoothed her hands over her outfit just in case any fans were waiting outside the hotel. Nick grabbed his sunglasses and his skullcap shoving them into his pocket as they got out of the limo their skin still flushed from their mutual climaxes. Alyssa giggled feeling rather giddy and completely wound up with energy as the bellhop grabbed her bags and wheeled them into the hotel.

Nick waved to the fans deciding against stopping for the time being saying he'd hit them up in the morning but to make sure they all went home and got some rest first. Alyssa grinned and wrapped her arm around his waist as they walked into the posh hotel her stiletto heeled boots clickety-clacking loudly on the tile of the lobby. Nick had her bags sent up to the room first giving the bellhop a more than generous tip. Nick stopped just after that delaying them just a tad longer. He pulled her to him and kissed her gently. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to hers, "I love you." He stated simply and earnestly.

She grinned and laced their fingers leading them through the lobby to the elevators. He gave her an extra key to the room once inside the elevator and pressed the button to their floor. Once they reached their floor they saw the bellhop walking down the hall toward the elevator. "Thank you..." He said kindly to the bellhop who grinned and nodded his welcome. Nick pulled Alyssa's hand gently as they walked briskly to their room. He pushed her inside and closed the door by pressing her body against it attacking her neck. "Nickolas...I need you..." She whispered through a breathy sigh.

Nick pulled her body as they walked backwards not letting any space between their bodies, hands and mouths as he found his way over to the bed. He stopped just before it and broke away from her, "Get naked and I'll tell you how I want you." He said sternly.

Alyssa's eyes blazed as she smirked at him. She helped him turn down the bed and then moved to her top untucking it and unbuttoning it slowly as she began her slight striptease. He watched momentarily then began to tear at his own clothes kicking off his shoes and socks while his hand went to the back of the shirt he was wearing and lifted it up and over his head throwing it aside. Alyssa unzipped her boots letting them fall to the floor then moved her hands to her side unzipping her skirt letting it pool around her ankles. She stepped out of it as she shrugged her blouse from her shoulders the end of her ponytail swishing between her shoulder blades as she did so. Nick pulled off his track pants and climbed onto the bed kneeling. Alyssa grinned at him and pulled off her bra and panties dropping them haphazardly on the floor. She climbed onto the bed facing away from him for the moment. He shook his head and turned her around forcing her to plant her left foot behind him making her stand on one knee as he did the same bending his left on the opposite side of her. Alyssa looked and him strangely as he took her hip in one hand and positioned him at her waiting opening.

"Oh God..." She moaned loudly feeling him slip within her core. She closed her eyes and steadied herself with her hands onto his shoulders. She looked down seeing where their bodies were joined then back up to him smirking. "Interesting position..." She smirked.

He rolled his eyes and playfully smacked her ass making her body jolt in surprise. "Move with me, against me..." He commanded as they both began thrusting their hips meeting with incredible friction. Alyssa glanced down seeing his cock slide in and out of her as they thrusted together. She moaned and moved in closer needing even more contact with him. She kissed and sucked along his collarbone letting her tongue lightly tickle the sensitive skin that lay there as their bodies began to move them towards their climaxes. Alyssa felt his hand go in between them as he stimulated her clit with his fingers pinching it and then making rough and lazy circles. Alyssa felt the heat between them rise to a fevered pitch as they worked each other closer and closer. His other hand went to her thigh holding her there as they began to pick up their pace. Nick felt her walls begin to contract around him indicating that her release was closer than he though. "Fuck Alyssa I'm almost there..." He panted feeling what felt like all the blood rush down to his pelvis.

"Oh fuck Nick!" She cried out just before throwing her head back screaming in wild abandon as her second orgasm of the night bringing him with her with a long guttural howl. Moments later they collapsed to the side falling against the pillows in the bed both of them completely broke out with sweat, chests heaving from the sheer physical exertion they both experienced. Alyssa's face broke out in a large smile as she began to giggle.

Nick lifted his head feeling his softening cock still buried within her. "What on earth are you giggling at?" He asked looking at the almost deliriously happy look on her face.

"God that was fucking hot..." She said in between giggles.

Nick snicker-snorted and began laughing with her as well both feeling high off the pleasure they both gave and willingly received.

The following day...

Alyssa and Kellie walked through a calm zen garden as they went along on their sight seeing excursion. "I'm so glad you're here Liss." Kellie stated nonchalantly as they found a small bench to sit upon. Kellie felt a little light headed and consequently stumbled slightly as she went to sit.

Alyssa's hands immediately went to Kellie's sides helping her stabilize herself as she helped her best friend carefully sit safely on the bench. "Jesus are you okay?"

Kellie snickered, "Well thank you Simon Peter but I think I'm all right." She sarcastically retorted feeling her heartbeat slow back to normal and the world stop spinning. That was truly the one thing she really hated about being pregnant. One minute she'd be feeling perfectly fine and the next it felt like she were a top that had just been spun by a child the world spinning around her leaving her lightheaded and dizzy to say the least. "When you were pregnant did you ever get crazy dizzy spells?" She asked taking a deep breath centering herself once again.

Alyssa chuckled in relief, "That's what that was?" She replied for a moment she thought there was something really wrong with her friend and not just a horrendous side effect of the immense changes that had been brewing within her. "I was scared for a minute there. And yes I had them when I was pregnant but not as bad as you are! Everyone's symptoms are different, there are similarities but everyone gets different intensity levels from symptom to symptom."

"Yeah these dizzy spells are insane!" She remarked with a sigh.

Alyssa stood for a moment, "Hold that pose." She said as she dug into her bag grabbing her slim digital camera. She turned it on and snapped a few pictures. "I think Alex would love these!" She giggled showing Kellie the pictures of Kellie drapped across the bench, a beautiful pond full of water lilies and a cherry tree in the background and Kellie's hands draped gingerly on her stomach.

Kellie grinned widely at the pictures. "Email them to me."

"Hells yeah they're going on my myspace! I need good pictures of you and me on there anyways. I have awesome ones of Nick and I, which reminds me I was thinking for his birthday this coming year I could ask Andre to take some really super tasteful nude shots of me to give to him what do you think?"

"Like how tasteful?"

"Like not really showing a large amount of nudity, just like really artsy tasteful ones you know? Leaving a lot to the imagination even though I'm clearly naked."

"Nick would love that. What else were you considering doing for the big 2-8?"

"I want to give him a really awesome birthday party. But knowing him he'll just want a party for two at home. I think I'll have a bash at Joseph's or someplace cool you know?"

"That sounds awesome." She remarked seeing her friend's almost giddy demeanor. "So did you get like seriously thoroughly fucked last night, is that why you're in such an awesome mood?" Kellie probed with her curiosity. She gave her a suspicious once over.

Alyssa blushed and grinned like an idiot. "Leave me be will ya?" She said dodging the question expertly.

Kellie narrowed her eyes and giggled, "Oh God it was good wasn't it? I mean Alex and I couldn't hear you two last night, we were uh a little busy ourselves."

"Pregnant horniness?"

"Hell yes, and he loves every lustful second of it." Kellie retorted with a wicked smile.

Alyssa broke out in laughter as did Kellie at her statement. "Well I'm glad he's enjoying you to the fullest." She grinned back.

"Oh yes he is." She said sighing and smiling. "Now come on can you at least spill a few d's?" Alyssa rolled her eyes and looked away for a moment forcing Kellie to coax further. "Come onnnnn..." She pleaded. "I miss our girlie trash talking sessions you gave a little bit away last time we had this discussion and from that blush on your face and the smirk you have I'm thinking you two have been doing some majorly hot fucking. I'm pregnant and horny please humor me?" She pleaded again pouting and cocking her head to the side doing her best puppy dog impression.

Alyssa's resolve wore thin and she turned to Kellie grinning. "It was un-fucking-believable. In the limo on the way to the hotel we had such hot foreplay seriously I couldn't keep my hands off of him any longer. Then back at the hotel he positioned us differently than we've ever done before."

"Ooh kinky! Do tell." Kellie grinned widely.

"He had us both go down on one knee on the bed and we fucked semi-standing. It was so hot, if we looked down I could see everything it was erotic." She said keeping her voice low.

Kellie fanned herself, "Jesus Christ...that's fucking hot. God what has gotten into to you two? For the longest time Nick was bitching about never being able to be close to you sexually and now it's like freaks on parade!"

Alyssa giggled as they both stood deciding on walking around a little more in the gardens before going to their next destination. "Honestly I think it's just we've finally really given into our relationship. And I'm loving every single second of it." She explained hooking her arm through Kellie's as they continued their stroll through the serene landscape.