[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Callie Peters has suffered from many broken hearts in her lifetime, but none more serious than her most recent "betrayal." When her best friend marries the only man she's ever loved, she learns that sometimes you just have to pretend like nothing's wrong and suffer through the pain to reap the rewards at the end of the tunnel. And sometimes, you have to fight for the things you want most in this life. Can she overcome her pain and heartache and move on with her life? Or will her true love keep toying her along for his own amusement? This is the story of a broken girl learning to recapture her heart and learning that love is a risk worth taking.
Rated: PG-13
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Brian
Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 10687
Read: 5224
Published: 01/08/08
Updated: 02/07/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not know any of the celebrities mentioned in this story. I am not associated with them in any way, shape or form. Their lives are their property. Their personalities in this story are my perception of their actual selves (with a mix of my imagination), making it completely fictional. This story is a work of my imagination, making it my intellectual property. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter One: One Wedding and One Broken Heart by Sinara [ - ] (2967 words)

This is my new story that I am really excited about. I know it starts out a little sad and despressing, but things get better. I am really looking forward to hearing your reviews on this story.

I was planning on posting more stories, but I accidently deleted my story folder without backing up a lot of my most recently written chapters, so this is the only one I saved. As soon as I get more written on other stories, I will post them as well.

I would LOVE to hear feedback! Whatever you feel like saying, let me know!

- Sinara 

2. Chapter Two: Give Me Time by Sinara [ - ] (3096 words)

3. Chapter Three: A Reason to Smile by Sinara [ - ] (2858 words)
Sorry it took so long to update. Before my massive loss of stories, I had two more chapters of this story written, so it took me awhile to finally reach a point where I was satisfied with the re-write of this chapter. I think I captured most of the main points I had expressed (but not all + some major changes in Cal's character than originally planned) - though it seems to be a tad bit more drawn out. At least now I know to ALWAYS make a daily back-up of my stories elsewhere. So, with that said - here is the new chapter:

4. Chapter Four: A Brother's Love by Sinara [ - ] (1766 words)
I know I haven't updated in awhile, but now that I am FINALLY settling into a routine at school, I will hopefully be updating more often - if I don't get bogged down with work again. Anyways. Here is the next chapter.