- Text Size +

I double step down the stairs as I put the gun in it’s usual place, between my back and the waist of my pants. There is no way I’m leaving the house without it, I might have to use the bitch. Just as I walk off the porch, the familiar white truck pulls up and out steps blondie in his cowboy get up. He cracks me the fuck up, in his boots, checkered shirt and that ugly ass cowboy hat he never takes off. I bet he gets busy with that shit on.

We walk right past each other, he gives me a deadly look and of course I return the gesture. I pull the hood of my sweater over my head, damn sweater I’m attached to it. I decide to walk to town, the sun is barely going down and I should get there before dark.

The walk is actually shorter than I thought, before I can feel tired or protest, I can see the church and the rest of the small town. I fast pace my ass all the way to the bar, I’ve given up drinking, but I’m on the frustrated side and my plan is to a couple of drinks and get laid tonight. I take a seat at the bar, the bartender gives me a smile and I order a Jack and coke. Taking small swigs to make it last longer, I scan the place. There is no Holly, but a lot of weird people, including the Howie guy, he’s sitting in the corner, twirling around a beer and staring directly at me. I don’t like him…not one fucking bit.

I look away from him and up at the bartender, now that I’m here I might as well get me some info. Still got a mission to do. “So…um…this Richardson guy…he leave often?” I’m hoping he wont brush off my question or tell me to shut the fuck up.

The older man looks at me and leans over, “You sure ask a lot of questions!” he then smiles and lets out a chuckle “Just joking…yeah he leaves every two weeks, to do business in Lexington. He also picks up his son, got divorced a couple of years back to his nice wife. She moved back there, it was an ugly separation.” the man nods his head. It must have been ugly.

Once again I scan the place and notice that Howie has disappeared from his table, he really makes me uncomfortable. “So…he leaves on business huh? When he comes back he’ll have his son.” I can’t help, but smile. Sounds like I came right on time, he’ll have the kid with him.

“Yup, every other week…he is the owner of the ranch your staying at.”

“Yeah I figured that out when I saw some pictures. So this kid the only one he got?” I don’t’ want to sound like a detective, but I gotta know these things. Don’t want to kill someone I’m not supposed to, although Don would never fuck up like that. Speaking of Don I should try calling him again later.

“Well he…” the bartender starts.

“JACK!! You came” I don't even care that he didn't finish his sentence, Holly stands next to me, her smile is almost as bright as Crystals, she’s probably only a couple of years older too. I look her over, she’s fucking smoking, big brown eyes, plump lips, short brown hair that hangs right above her neck. My eyes trace down her bare shoulders and rest on the roundness of her tits. Damn!! She’s wearing the smallest shirt I’ve seen, and her skirt is ruffled and rests right at her hips. “Hey there Bill” she looks at the bartender as he gives her a nod and starts to fix drinks. “Come on we are over there” she takes my hand and like I child I let her guide me.

I can’t help but let the woman go first, I watch as the ruffles of her skirt bounce up and down, giving me a peak of what’s under. If possible I would fuck her in the bathroom right this minute. Just pull her in, lift her up on the counter and uh…uh…uh…! We stand at the table, it’s crawling with woman, blondes, redheads, brunettes…fat, skinny, tall, short. I’ve fucking died and gone to heaven…or hell, whichever way you want to see it.

Their all talking over each other, but go silent once they see me standing there. I can’t help, but grin at their roaming eyes, looking me up and down. There is plenty of Jack to go around. I take a seat next to Holly who sips on her drink flirtatiously and places a hand on my leg, squeezing it once in a while with each chuckle. Quickly they start to gossip, I’m feeling out of place, but at the same time I get an eye full of tits and ass.

“Oh my god did you hear about that woman that was slain in her car?” one of them pipes with a sharp breath.

“I know…it’s so scary with psychos out there…” another one adds.

Holly leans over and giggles “Sounds kinda sexy to me…” she is so clueless to how there is nothing sexy about being so frightened, that your throat is being sliced. Dumb braud.

I can’t help it, there is a smirk on my face. I did it! I wonder what they would do? If they knew that so called psycho is sitting at their table. I laugh a little, and continue to hear their stream of chatter as Holly puts herself to work on my leg, rubbing her hand around in circular motion right near junior. I can feel the throbbing surging and the heat running through my body. I haven’t really cooled down from my encounter with Crystal earlier. Why the fuck did I even think of her? My hand grips Holly’s wrist and I place her hand back on the table, she just smiles, she knows what she’s doing.

Now I didn’t plan this but a couple of hours later I am shit faced and being dragged out the bar by two REALLY attractive women. Holly and another bouncy blonde friend, my eyes are going from one set of twins to the other. “Heeey…let’s have a threesome” the blonde giggles and looks up at me.

I try to make out the woman, I think she has green eyes, but I’m not sure. I start to laugh. Hum….I threesome doesn’t sound bad, the last one I had…oh you don’t care about that. Let me just say it was a fucking riot!

“Don’t let him fall…” I hear Holly’s voice, as my back makes contact with a car and then a mouth covers mine. Now I’m pretty trashed, but I’m not dead, so my hands fly directly to the unknown woman’s ass, I can tell she’s wearing jeans, but my hands are rubbing away. A nice sensual moan escapes her as she’s pulled away from me, my hands trying to find her. “Get your own.” I hear Holly’s voice again as she guides me into the passenger seat.

The drive is quiet and I’m just staring at the darkness that surrounds us as we leave the town behind. I start to think about her again, damn mind, it just loves to suffer doesn’t it. The way she kissed me, the warmth of her body, the sounds she made as I…

“We are here, looks like your friends are outside.” Holly interrupts my thoughts, I can tell that all the beautiful women of Greenville are fucking chatterboxes. I look as far as my blurry vision will let me. I can see two figures in the distance, looks like they are working on the bug. Then I jerk up as I feel Holly’s hands on Junior she’s once again doing that hand rubbing thing. It must be something she practices.

Before I know it, she’s straddling my lap and untying her shirt. I can see we are a distance from the ranch, all I need is to put on a show for the kid and her friend. My hands run up her legs and under her skirt, I need to work her up to be ready for me. I’m not beating around the bush tonight, I’m not in the mood. I just need to get myself off and hit the road Jack! I can already tell she’s a loud one, my fingers have barely made contact with her and she’s gripping my shoulders and already purring like a kitty.

She tries to kiss me, but instead I busy my mouth with other parts of her body. I can feel her hands unbuckling my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping. Then I feel them, her hands working at Junior. I like her, she doesn’t waste time, before I know it I’m deep inside of her and she’s grinding me with all her strength. Her hands are pressed against my chest, her head is leaned back and she is riding…me…

Even though I’m watching her, I can only see one person and that’s Crystal. I see her clearly like she’s the one there, which makes this more exciting to me. Damn woman, she invades my mind like a motherfucker. I close my eyes, hoping I can concentrate on the fact that it’s not her, it's Holly. It just gets worse, I find myself getting ready to release “Oh damn…” I hear myself mumble and then she comes to a halt, right when I’m about to go. My eyes open and I see her glaring at me, her mouth is pinched with anger and her arms are crossed. “What?” I ask.

“You asshole!!” she shouts and opens the door, pushing me out “Get out of my car…you jerk.” part of my body is hanging out and the other is still under her, she jumps over to the passenger seat and kicks my legs, making me fall with a thud onto the gravel. She leans over “I’m not Crystal!!! I’m H…O…L…L…Y!!” she slams her door shut and bolts like lightning. Nice, that was just nice. My wad is going to accumulate and I just might explode one of these days. Fuck! I clumsily zip up my pants and get myself up, dusting off the gravel all over me.

I start to walk towards the house, stumbling and talking to myself about how this town sucks. My car is smashed up in a shop, I have to kill a kid, Don hasn’t called me, I can’t get laid for the life of me, my nose still hurts and I think I’m in love. Damn Greenville and all it’s inhabitants. Once I reach the cars I notice Crystal leaning up against her bug with a really distraught look on her face. The Nick guy is in a fit of laughter and I’m guessing they got a glimpse of the show. Son of a Bitch!

“Hey…” I know I have a stupid grin on my face.

She looks up at me, her eyes are glistening with tears in the corners, the usual waterworks coming from her. “So I see Holly gave you the grand tour ride. Was it what you expected?” she mutters between clenched teeth.

Unintentionally I start to laugh, if only she knew “The tour wasn’t bad at all, the thing is she kicked me off the ride” I chuckle at the memory of the look on her face and her literally kicking me.

“You are such a fuck up!” Nick retorts letting go of the hood and it closes with a loud bang. “I’m out of here Crys…I can’t stand this guy.”

He’s trying to test me huh! “The feeling is fucking mutual.” of course I know I don’t stand a chance at the time, I can barely keep myself from falling over. As usual I check my back for the gun. Oh shit, it’s gone, must be in the bar, the street or Holly’s car. That is just fucking great. “I’m going inside…” I state and try to make my way to the house.

The blonde hops into his truck and drives off, I can feel her right behind me as I grab onto whatever is near me just to get into the house. Once inside I stagger over to the couch and plop myself on the side, resting my head on the armrest. She’s staring at me with those scolded puppy eyes. I internally groan “What?” I ask her, I already know, but I’m an asshole. What can I say.

“You’re an asshole!” she shoves my chest “You got all worked up with me and then you go to Holly…you’re a pig. I can’t believe that I’m even…that I even care about you.” she turns her back to start up the stairs.

“Wait…can’t you help me up?”

She comes back and pinches her mouth in anger “Fuck no! You’ll just have to crawl your ass up or stay down here…” with that she turns around and storms up the stairs and I here her door slam. I’m not crawling up those stairs like a bitch, I’ll just…stay…here…

As my eyes start to close, into a drunken comfortable sleep. A high pitched scream comes from Crystal's bedroom, along with a crashing noise and glass shattering. "Crystal" I shout, as I spring off the couch and stumble onto the floor. Don't you dare even think about laughing, but like a bitch, I quickly crawl my ass up the stairs.