[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary:
Fan Fic Covers


Rachel longed for a way out of the chaotic life under the roof of her alcoholic mother so she followed her best friend, Kristin, to Florida for college. After experiencing the culture shock of adult life, Rachel finds it difficult to juggle college and working full time. Just when the pressure was starting to get too much, her life suddenly takes an interesting turn when she finds herself in the inner circle of the Backstreet Boys. Rachel and Kristin's status as fans become more intimate as they both mingle with the boys and their girlfriends. Can their friendship out stand the chaos of the pop world or will it crumble under the pressure?
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: AJ, Brian, Group, Howie, Kevin, Nick
Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: All I Have to Give
Chapters: 10
Completed: No
Word count: 40777
Read: 17298
Published: 02/22/09
Updated: 08/15/19
Story Notes:
This is the rewrite to my very first fan fic. I've been writing on this story for over ten years and I think this may be my final edit. Thank you for all my awesome readers. I hope you enjoy what I've created.

1. Chapter 1 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (2308 words)

2. Chapter 2 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (3909 words)

3. Chapter 3 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (3498 words)
This chapter is to help move the story along. The original chapter was with Kristin and Rachel meeting A.J. and Kevin at the club. I felt that chapter was done far too teeny bopperish and the story isn't ready for the meeting of BSB just yet. I think there needed to be more of a background story, explaining more of what Rachel has been through so that her later reactions to events will make more sense. I truly do hope you enjoy this chapter!

4. Chapter 4 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (3001 words)
The story is starting to unravel nicely! This chapter is the final chapter before the boys become active roles within the book! Enjoy!

5. Chapter 5 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (4978 words)

This was definitely a difficult chapter to revise because it was so randomly written in the original version. As I've grown older, I've come to the decision that writing sexually graphic material was not only uncomfortable but it's unnecessary in a story like this. I also realized that there was extremely choppy character development in the original version so I've completely rewritten this chapter to create a smoother transition and introduce Nikki in a more realistic way. As I finished the first half of the chapter, I decided that this was a perfect way to bring an introduction into the story behind AJ and Amanda's relationship and where it currently stands. So this particular chapter is written in two different perspectives by conducting a chapter break to separate the two scenes. I truly hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

6. Chapter 6 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (4504 words)

7. Chapter 7 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (4927 words)

8. Chapter 8 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (6253 words)

9. Chapter 9 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (3305 words)

10. Chapter 10 by BSBSavedMyLife [ - ] (4094 words)