- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
so happy to see you are all liking this story!!! Here is Chapter 3....things are about to get hot!!!
Chapter 3


Nick stood on the deck of the cruise ship, his blonde hair blowing gently in the balmy night breeze. Looking at the moon's reflection shining on the water, he kept thinking of Amanda and how upset she seemed. He was still in love with her...he thought of their history together.

"She doesn't love you." Lance's voice sneered, and Nick shook it away. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice Tracy walk up behind him, but he could feel her presence there. She smelled of strawberries, wearing a black silky nightgown with lace at the top. Her dark blonde hair was tied up and she looked stunning.

"You all right, baby?" she asked, placing her hand around his waist and her head on his shoulder, her fingers running across his stomach. Nick smiled at the sight of his wife and put his arm around her, rubbing her shoulder gently and kissing her cheek.

"Just thinking." he replied. She began to kiss him, her lips soft and moist, painted red. Nick returned it, sucking on her bottom lip....the heat inside him building stronger as she slid her tongue inside of his mouth. Still kissing her passionately, Nick picked her up and headed for their room, still kissing her, his soft lips moving across her body. He kissed her face, her neck....and she ran her fingers through his hair. He brought her into the room and kept kissing as he tried to shut it.

"Fuck it." Nick said as he struggled with the door to their suite. Kicking it closed, he threw her onto the bed and pounced on top of her hungrily. His tongue worked its magic as she ripped off his shirt, exposing his bare chest. Tracy nibbled on his ear and kissed him more...the passion building steadily by the minute. Nick hurriedly undid his pants and kicked them aside, his hands grazing her thighs, his touch causing her to tremble with excitement.

"Take me..." she whispered huskily. Nick grinned and climbed on top, happy to oblige.


He massaged her breast as he grinded slowly into her, sucking on her neck. When she felt him inside her she shuddered at first....but he was gentle, not moving too quickly. He thrusted again and she cried out, her hand running through his hair. She was glad she had waited....happy that Nick was the one to take her precious gift and explode all over her body like he was doing now. When she felt his face between her thighs she cried out again, this time in pleasure. Nick never tired or showed signs of exhaustion....with Tracy's encouragement the two of them went. again and even a third time.


After a long and beautiful night, Nick awoke to Tracy sleeping on his shoulder, and realized he did love her....that he needed to move on. He and Amanda would never happen.....and his place was with his Tracy. The ship was in Aruba when Nick and Tracy walked along the deck, his arm around her waist. Suddenly they heard screams behind them, followed by gunshots aimed at Nick.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Nick shouted, pulling his wife behind him. A group of men speaking
Spanish had appeared ahead, pointing at Nick and talking excitedly.

"That's not good!" Tracy said, listening to them.

"I don't think they are fans....run!" Nick shouted. He and Tracy tried going the other way, but pretty soon they were surrounded. The men started whispering in Spanish.

"What are they saying? Can you understand them?" Nick asked when he saw the expression on Tracy's face.

"They want you....they said I can go." she whispered. One of the men came over and grabbed Nick, pulling him away from her....another held her back as she screamed.

"Get the fuck off of me asshole!" Nick shouted.

"Let him go!" she yelled, but the men threw Nick down onto the deck of the ship. He got up and was going to run again, but the sound of guns cocking stopped him in his tracks. Tracy screamed again as five guns were pointed at her husband. Nick heard them fire....but at the last minute he was pushed to the ground.....and his wife fell in front of him, bleeding.

"NO!!!!!" he said as she hit the deck....then picked her up and held her in his arms. Warm tears streamed down his face as he looked into Tracy's pale face. Her blood spilled onto his arms...soaking his clothes.

"Nick...." she whispered, her hand on his cheek as he cried.

"Please.....don't...." he sobbed, stroking her hair. She struggled to get breath, the blood pouring from the wound in her stomach. Nick's hands were covered in it and the copprey smell made him sick.

"Nick..." Tracy gasped, then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she went limp. Nick was hysterical when paramedics arrived soon after, covering her with his body and sobbing. He watched them take her....declaring her dead. Nick felt as if part of him died that moment....his heart broken into a thousand pieces.