- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Rage

By AngelgirlDorough

©10-5-09

Disclaimer: This is my first try on a Kevin story where Howie is not the main character; but that doesn't mean, he is completely out of the picture.  It's just that he is not the male lead in this story.  I do not know any of the boys please remember this purely fictional and for entrainment only.  Also, I would ask do not take any part of this story because it's only mine and mine alone; well, if you do that is call plagiarism.  Make your own, start with an idea and your favorite person; which in my case, mine would be Howie...so have fun making your own story.  Now, enjoy the thrilling gruesome story plot as Kevin deal with the unseen.

 

A siren it's heard, paramedics rush into the ER carrying a trauma patient from a car accident.  The paramedics were shooting information per second to the doctors but to a register nurse everything stop, "...he is crashing!" A doctor calls out.  Page work really hard at her job, she is a register nurse student and its doing her practice at Seattle Hospital when her world came crashing down.  As she sees the love her life laying in the garnet, blood everywhere and just fighting for his life.  "What happen?" "Car crash but you cannot be here, not now; please, let us do our jobs."  The head nurse tells her but looking her way sympathetic she says, "If anything change, I will let you know, Hang in there."

            Page stuns by it all, couldn't cry, move or talk-she was in shock.  She could only hear a very distant voice calling her, "Page, Page. I heard, I'm sorry, come on lets sit," Bianca her dearest friend, came to her aid.  "How it happen?"  She asks but no response was heard.  Shaking her a bit, while calling her name did the trick.  "Page," "Huh," "How did it happen?" Bianca tried again while she rubs Pages back waiting for answers.  "A car accident-God, why this happen now, we were bound to be marry in three months," she bitterly says while sobbing uncontrollably.  "He is an architect, we are getting married," she says rambling and shaking her head as to make everything else not true. "Things like this happen, we just need to have hope and pray that everything is going to be alright."  She says but fell on deaf ears, "After three hours in surgery the nurse came out and say, "It went really well, we are moving him to recovery room in a bit.  You can wait for him there, room 201."  Page got up quickly giving the nurse a hug as she giggles of relieves is heard before moving to see her lover.

The recovery was a bit slow but with Page's patience, she helps him out.  Even though, once in a while, when Page and he are doing therapist, he would burst out in rage and he cannot help it.  She let it slide as she knew he was frustrated.  Time passes while his rage continues to appear more and more frequently than before.  At this time Page is thinking it twice of getting married to the man.  "Page, Page are you here hon?" Someone calls out, "Yea, here in the kitchen," she replies without looking up from the stove.  "Hey Page how are you? It's been a months now, that I do not see you.  Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for your wedding?" Bianca asks but frustrated that Page hasn't looked at her, not even once.  She walks over to the stove and asks, "Are you ever going to look at me?"  While she take her face in her hand and turn so Page would look at her, just to find a goriest discovery.  "Oh, honey, who did this to your pretty face?" She asks but she already knew, as she has her suspicion.

Since Page took time off to be his personal physical therapist and when was time to come back to work, she return; but, it was to clean her locker because she was leaving.  "He did it, didn't he?"  She points to black eye.   "I do not know what got into him lately but he is not himself-the man I knew and felt in love with, which I was even planning to bind my life to in marriage." She says sobbing uncontrollably now.  "Well, what you have to do is leave him.  Let's go, I'll help you pack.  He is not going to continue abusing you no more," she say determine. "No, I can't, if I leave him, he might kill me," she says with terror.  "And if you stay he might kill you anyway by the way thing as are going; so let's hurry, we do not have much time." She urges Page where she turns off the stove and they both dash to the room, "Pack the essentials."  Bianca says in a hurry.  "Oh ok-there is not much here that is mine anymore.  He has destroy everything I, I don't know why he is doing it-is like he is someone else."  She says to her friend with tears in her eyes.  The pack is quick and they were out of there just in time; because, he arrived a few minutes later to find an empty apartment.  "YOU BITCH.  You will pay," he growls in his southern accent; while, his facial features change to an evil expression as he made himself comfortable in the chair and picking up the phone. 

He dials a number, ‘Ring, Ring, Ring,' he hears as he waits for an answer, "Hello," "Hello Mr. Roy, how are you?" "Fine, thanks for asking," the voice says a bit surprise that he call.  "I was wondering, have you seeing my girlfriend," he asks casually.  "Oh yea, she with her best friend, I think they were going to school; because, she was carrying her school bag with her."  The man tells oblivious to the danger he has put the girls in-That is why is best if its not your bizwax, don't say anything at all.  "I see thanks-goodbye." He says ending the call, "Goodbye," the voice reply.  Then he says smiling wickedly, "You left me but I assure you, you will come back to me."

 Months goes by and he hasn't found her yet, growing more in rage and violent that he got fire; even though, he was the best of what he did in architect world. Meanwhile, on the other side of town Page is getting accustom to be free from violent relationship.  Everything is going good; she is dating again too, to a handsome doctor.  "Hey Page, are you going to call your love doctor?  I think he is on call tonight." Bianca taunted happily to her friend as she knows she had enough misery for a lifetime.  "I think I will. I like to be around him," she commented while dialing the already known number, ‘Ring, Ring, Ring' "Dr. Dorough," he answer, "Hey doctor, I have a problem," she say in a sultry voice, "What that might be," he reply smiling he already knew who was calling him.  "I'm suffering a heavy load of loneliness here.  There is any possible way doctor that you could prescribe me something?" she asks in a sexy voice that he had to sallow hard.  "Well, this kind of medical dilemmas, I like to solve them in person; because, that's the only way really.  I get out about in an hour, would you like to go to dinner with me?"  He asks her a bit unsure, "Yes, I would love to," she eagerly answer, and he was grinning from ear to ear when he says, "Then its settle.  I have to go but I'll see you tonight." "Bye." They both say in union, ending the conversation.

However, something bad was glooming over them, thanks to her busybody ex-neighbor, "Hello Page," "Hello Gladys," she answer curtly not too excite to see her.  "How are you my dear, it's been a while, what you been up to?" Gladys pry, where she politely answer, "Fine, just being me," where Bianca cuts in and says, "We got to go or I'm going to be late."  "Oh, sorry to hear that, well don't let me be the one that get you late to whatever you are going-bye," she says in a disdain disposition where Page quickly pipe in, "Bye Gladys."   She is a busybody," Bianca remark and Page shakes her head; while, stiffing a laugh, "You are right but seriously you never like her, huh?" "Nope," it was her simple reply.  The girls were so right about Gladys; she was already calling Roy to tell him who she has encountered with just merely minutes ago.  Then again, what you expect from a busybody like her where in a flash of a second Page ex-fiancé knew where she was and is about to get her.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciated, so guys, keep it coming-mama likes it lol!