- Text Size +

"Tonight is your night, which I will make you pay."  He bark to no one as he pick up the keys to his truck and drove off to find her.  "You got to return and I'll be here waiting for you," he says, as he waits inside the park truck. 

Oblivious to their fate, Dr. Dorough and Nurse Page went on their date as plan.  "That was amazing dinner, thank you Dorough." She says as he quickly correct her, "Howie please."  "Oh ok, Howie," she rephrase with a delight giggle that he has to smile as well.  As they walk back to his red crossfire Chrysler, opening the passenger door for her, ‘Very gentlemen like,' she thought.  She is fascinated with him and as a bonus, he wink at her when he was about to close the door.  ‘WOW, this guy is a prince, please God don't let it be a toad.'  She thought as she watches him walk around the car to get to the driver seat door.  She didn't want the night to be over, "Are you tired?"  She asks where he answer, "No, why?"  He asks curiously, "No biggie, but we can stop at the park next to my apartment.  It has great swings and you can really admire the night."  She says casually where he answers happily and loving that she didn't want the date to be over just yet, "Oh ok sure, anything to please you."

Parking the car Howie help her out of the car, they walk to park across the street of her apartment.  The couple oblivious to the shadow and the glooming fate that is that is to come, they continue to enjoy each other company walking to the park; where, Kevin has parked the truck hiding it, soon as he got there earlier and was waiting.  .  The happy couple goes to the swings and Howie started to swing her as soon as she delicately sits on the swing. He took the next swing and started to swing himself where they would look at each other and smile or throw little kisses to each other.    Howie suddenly asks, "Would you marry me?"  Page couldn't believe what she just heard, she has to stop swinging and smiling; just stare at him in surprise. He continues swinging and smiling at her like nothing but expectantly.  He stop and says, "Page Ortega, would you be so kind and marry this lonely heart?"  He asks again but this time taking her hands in his while receive the answer he was hoping, "Yes, but never broke my heart," she tells him where he answer unaware of the intruder, "I promise, I'll never break your..."

The couple is rudely interrupted as Howie is hard push, landing forward hitting the metal poll that holds the swing, falling unconscious to the ground in the process. "Aaaawww, what are you doing here Kevin?"  She asks as tries to go to her lover but Kevin stop her from doing so.  Shaking an index finger in front of her signaling no "Huh, huh. That's how you receive your future husband?" He asks glooming his tall body in front of her.  As Kevin do that, she had chance to look at him terrify and she definitely can see that Kevin its not himself as his eyes have turn from jade green to pitch back as his face is hard as a rock but the that crook smiles; so wickedly taunt almost, ‘Evil' she thought.  "Ex-remember, I left you.  Now please go," she says squatting to see Howie's injuries; where, Kevin says, "Not before I get what I want and do what I want to do," he says grabbing roughly by an arm.  There she tries to fight him off but couldn't, "LET ME GO, ARE YOU CRAZY, LET ME GO, HE IS HURT!"  As she pulls away from the strong grasp but he has a firm grasp, he pulls her away from Howie's body.  He start groping her as he says, "You are mine, always going to be mine," she tries to scream but there he put a gun to her head.  If I were you, I would be quiet as a mouse."  He growls, threatening her with the gun.  Caressing her face with it, she tries to plead with him, "Don't do this, this is not like you Kevin-what happen?"  "SHHHHHHH, I don't want to talk," he says in a menacing manner while he kept caressing her with the gun. 

            He rips her purplish blue blouse, taking roughly one of ample breasts; then, snake it under her black skirt, pulling roughly at her underwear.  As she quivers with fear and turn her head to the right to see the lump body of Howie still in the ground; when, she feels Kevin plunging into her with no care, he kept doing it until he was satisfied.  She didn't say anything at him, scream or yelp when she was being ripped apart by him once again. She just waited for him to get out off her to be free; at the moment, when it was over, she crawls over to Howie with tear in her eyes.

All of sudden, she was roughly grab and pull back by the hair, "AWWWWW," where he start asking her questions in a frenzy; like a lunatic, an animal growling at her, "WHY YOU LEFT, HUH? YOU LEFT ME FOR HIM?" He asks waving the gun at the lump body as Page looks on in horror going back and ford folowing the gun, "Or is it that you found out that I didn't love you any more?"  He venally says at her then stop and begin to laugh satirical, "Did he touch you- you whore?  I knew, you were a whore, I don't know why I stay around you for so long.  You love me do you?"  He asks sparing every word. 

 "No, I don't love you," she says regretting it after it; where, he begins to slap her good; until, she begin to bleed and then the kicking section begin with every word he scream at her, a blow her body receive, "YOU," "Aww," "WHORE," "Aww," "YOU," "Aww," "MAKE," "Aww," "ME," "Aww,"   "SO," "Aww,"  "MAD," "Aww,"  "AND" "Aww," "YOU" "Aww" "MAKE" "Aww" "ME" "Aww" "CRAZE," "Aww," "ABOUT," "Aww,"  "YOU," "Aww,"  "TO," "Aww," "LATER," "Aww," "TO," "Aww," "TOSS," "Aww," "ME," "Aww,"  "ASIDE." "Aww," "I'M," "Aww,"  "SO," "Aww," "MAD," "Aww." He stops the kicking section squatting at her level to he curtly asks, "You loved, my love making right now, didn't you?"  "DID YOU?" He spat in her face while staring at her with those black onyx eyes, where she calmly but deadly says, "No, that was no love in that, that was pure and simple, rape.  Kevin please realizes that and leaves...Awww. I won't tell anyone but just leave me alone..." "No! You are mine.  Don't you see, we are meant to be together forever?" He scarily sweetly says, obsess to have her back but she doesn't feel the same way and not caring anymore she replies, "I don't want to." 

At that, he is in so craze in rage blinding him completely he shoots Howie three times, "Noooo," she screams. "And now?"  He smiles evilly, "No," she answers in a whisper as she knew her fate was already marked. No matter what she said or done differently would change their outcome.  He shot her thirteen times; when, he was going to pull the trigger on himself the cops arrive taking down by a shot to the hand. 

Whilst, all the commotion no one notice the crawling of almost dead body crawling next to her true soul mate.  She hugs him as she gives out her last breath.  She smiles as she sees Howie extending a hand to her.   

            Years have pass, a reporter that have been following this high profile case of the prominent Dr. Howard Dorough  and his beautiful girlfriend, Page Ortega killed; after returning from a date by her ex fiancé Kevin Richardson one a prominent architect, he asks, "Does that means, its too late for redemption?"  "I guess so, because today they are giving me the lethal injection-today at three, for my rage crime." He answers with eerie calmness, where the reporter stares at him in disbelieve, "And if I'm sorry, you asked, well, NO!" 

He starts to laugh an eerie laugh but when given the injection faded away the moment the lethal liquid made his purpose.  Leaving everyone spook as they still hears his laughter, "HA,HA,HA,"